Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,162 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

God First - Ugandan Lady Shares Pics Of Herself Reading Bible Wearing Only Shirt - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God First - Ugandan Lady Shares Pics Of Herself Reading Bible Wearing Only Shirt (44867 Views)

Lady Shares Her Experience As Churches Reopen In Lagos Today / 97 Years Grandma Reading Bible Without Glasses / Ugandan Bride Attacked By "Ghosts" On Her Wedding Day, Undresses Herself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

God First - Ugandan Lady Shares Pics Of Herself Reading Bible Wearing Only Shirt by HeWrites(m): 4:04am On Oct 02, 2017
Debby Sempaka, an Ugandan Socialite, who is of course known for showing off her delectable body on social media, shared photos of herself reading the Holy Bible while revealing that she puts God first!

The Ugandan shared the photos and captioned it:
“ #GodFirst Good Night”

See some photos below;

News From; http://www.torimill.com/2017/10/god-first-lady-shares-photos-of-herself.html

3 Likes

Re: God First - Ugandan Lady Shares Pics Of Herself Reading Bible Wearing Only Shirt by Dottore: 4:08am On Oct 02, 2017
So fvcking what
Re: God First - Ugandan Lady Shares Pics Of Herself Reading Bible Wearing Only Shirt by Jostico: 4:16am On Oct 02, 2017
The last picture thou since the days of "eve" it's either 1 thing or the other we fall for. then was apple, now self who knows

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: God First - Ugandan Lady Shares Pics Of Herself Reading Bible Wearing Only Shirt by biacan(f): 4:21am On Oct 02, 2017
Watch how broke guys will masturbate over here
Re: God First - Ugandan Lady Shares Pics Of Herself Reading Bible Wearing Only Shirt by fullstreets: 4:23am On Oct 02, 2017
Mtcheew.

13 Likes

Re: God First - Ugandan Lady Shares Pics Of Herself Reading Bible Wearing Only Shirt by indodon(m): 4:28am On Oct 02, 2017
undecided when a slay mama wants a new maga badly

7 Likes

Re: God First - Ugandan Lady Shares Pics Of Herself Reading Bible Wearing Only Shirt by ipobarecriminals: 4:45am On Oct 02, 2017
sad blame social media for dis.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God First - Ugandan Lady Shares Pics Of Herself Reading Bible Wearing Only Shirt by Tolexander: 4:46am On Oct 02, 2017
"Your word I have treasured in my heart, That I may not sin against You." - Psalm 119vs19

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: God First - Ugandan Lady Shares Pics Of Herself Reading Bible Wearing Only Shirt by suprememoney(m): 4:57am On Oct 02, 2017
Her life, her biz undecided

1 Like

Re: God First - Ugandan Lady Shares Pics Of Herself Reading Bible Wearing Only Shirt by DavSagacity(m): 5:21am On Oct 02, 2017
Tolexander:
"Your word I have treasured in my heart, That I may not sin against You." - Psalm 119vs19
Na Psalm 119 vs 11 not 119vs 19
Quoting the wrong verse shows u never hid the word in your heart well well bro

72 Likes 4 Shares

Re: God First - Ugandan Lady Shares Pics Of Herself Reading Bible Wearing Only Shirt by Nobody: 5:23am On Oct 02, 2017
Thunda fire yhu angry
Re: God First - Ugandan Lady Shares Pics Of Herself Reading Bible Wearing Only Shirt by Tolexander: 5:26am On Oct 02, 2017
DavSagacity:

issay lie

***damage control***
My phone autocorrected the 1 to 9

gringringrin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: God First - Ugandan Lady Shares Pics Of Herself Reading Bible Wearing Only Shirt by vivypretty(f): 5:51am On Oct 02, 2017
she is only looking for attention
Re: God First - Ugandan Lady Shares Pics Of Herself Reading Bible Wearing Only Shirt by semaj23: 6:18am On Oct 02, 2017
This is absurd

2 Likes

Re: God First - Ugandan Lady Shares Pics Of Herself Reading Bible Wearing Only Shirt by HeWrites(m): 6:19am On Oct 02, 2017
DavSagacity:

3 Likes

Re: God First - Ugandan Lady Shares Pics Of Herself Reading Bible Wearing Only Shirt by Elthugnificent(m): 6:24am On Oct 02, 2017
I guess she is reading this verse.

She lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses. Ezekiel 23:20 NIV

5 Likes

Re: God First - Ugandan Lady Shares Pics Of Herself Reading Bible Wearing Only Shirt by MhizzAJ(f): 7:20am On Oct 02, 2017
May God send the right customers to her

1 Like

Re: God First - Ugandan Lady Shares Pics Of Herself Reading Bible Wearing Only Shirt by Nobody: 7:32am On Oct 02, 2017
HeWrites:
Debby Sempaka, an Ugandan Socialite, who is of course known for showing off her delectable body on social media, shared photos of herself reading the Holy Bible while revealing that she puts God first!

“ #GodFirst Good Night”

See some photos below;

News From; http://www.torimill.com/2017/10/god-first-lady-shares-photos-of-herself.html

Lalasticlala Fynesytboi Ijebabe MissyB Dominique

Chiiisssooo! shocked shocked

Reading her bible while wearing those tiny pieces of cloth embarassed
Re: God First - Ugandan Lady Shares Pics Of Herself Reading Bible Wearing Only Shirt by Lalas247(f): 7:40am On Oct 02, 2017
Clearly attention seeking ...
Someone was taking the pics ..for this purpose

4 Likes

Re: God First - Ugandan Lady Shares Pics Of Herself Reading Bible Wearing Only Shirt by HeWrites(m): 7:42am On Oct 02, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

Chiiisssooo! shocked shocked

Reading her bible while wearing those tiny pieces of cloth embarassed

grin

1 Like

Re: God First - Ugandan Lady Shares Pics Of Herself Reading Bible Wearing Only Shirt by officializzijac: 7:58am On Oct 02, 2017
HeWrites:

“ #GodFirst Good Night”

See some photos below;

Lalasticlala Fynesytboi Ijebabe MissyB Dominique
this is blasphemy and the major reason Christianity is fading out. Christian association should do some thing about things like this. Can you do this with the quran?.
Please don't take this to front page

1 Like

Re: God First - Ugandan Lady Shares Pics Of Herself Reading Bible Wearing Only Shirt by faithugo64(f): 8:04am On Oct 02, 2017
When they are approaching 3'0 clock embarassed

Ladies, exposing your body will get you the same attention a slut gets because you are no different from her

aside big boobs and bums, what else do you have to offer?
Work on yourselves
Get the right brains
Be financially independent
Dress modestly

And men will come running after you!

3 Likes

Re: God First - Ugandan Lady Shares Pics Of Herself Reading Bible Wearing Only Shirt by Nobody: 8:08am On Oct 02, 2017
Seekin attention... Ma attention is expensive sorry bittch
Re: God First - Ugandan Lady Shares Pics Of Herself Reading Bible Wearing Only Shirt by wHyyyyyyyyyY: 8:13am On Oct 02, 2017
Jigba
Re: God First - Ugandan Lady Shares Pics Of Herself Reading Bible Wearing Only Shirt by johnlegend01: 10:04am On Oct 02, 2017
O ku ise
Re: God First - Ugandan Lady Shares Pics Of Herself Reading Bible Wearing Only Shirt by Narldon: 10:04am On Oct 02, 2017
Ok
Re: God First - Ugandan Lady Shares Pics Of Herself Reading Bible Wearing Only Shirt by WebSurfer(m): 10:05am On Oct 02, 2017
grin
Re: God First - Ugandan Lady Shares Pics Of Herself Reading Bible Wearing Only Shirt by Generalkaycee(m): 10:05am On Oct 02, 2017
And on those parts of the body that we think less honorable we bestow the greater honor, and our unpresentable parts are treated with greater modesty,
Re: God First - Ugandan Lady Shares Pics Of Herself Reading Bible Wearing Only Shirt by curvilicious: 10:05am On Oct 02, 2017
She truely needs God not just reading the Bible. Its getting worse by the day. Using Bible alongside nudity. If it were .......... they wldve killed her by now. Tueh
Re: God First - Ugandan Lady Shares Pics Of Herself Reading Bible Wearing Only Shirt by Sultty(m): 10:07am On Oct 02, 2017
Open ya laps let me shocked

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Kept My Virginity But Lost My Purity. / Ailing Jehovah's Witness Member Dies After Rejecting Money From Catholic Members / Pastor Gushes About His Honeymoon Experience: “It Is Very Sweet!” (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.