Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,222 members, 7,815,276 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

Design My Costume Scholarship In USA 2018 - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Design My Costume Scholarship In USA 2018 (386 Views)

UNIBEN Student's Avatar Costume Goes Viral (pics) / NOCEN Anambra Student's Rag Day Costume Got People Talking (Photo) / Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Design My Costume Scholarship In USA 2018 by getupnaija: 6:40am On Oct 02, 2017

Design My Costume Scholarship in United States 2018. Applications are invited for the Design My Costume Scholarship. The United States citizens are invited to apply.

They must be planning to attend an accredited University, college or fashion schools in the USA in 2017. The closing date of application is December 30, 2017.

SCHOLARSHIP DESCRIPTION

Scholarship segment of The “Design my costume” is going to select 3 scholarship getters depending on the uniqueness, resourcefulness and quality of the essay. Committee is the solely responsible body to take the final decision. The amount of scholarship will be paid as education related expenditure in the form of either bank transfer or cheque according to the convenience.

https://www.expong.net/ng/design-my-costume-scholarship-united-states/

Design My Costume Scholarship (United States) – 2018

OSPOLY Resumption Date (ND / HND) – 2017/18

(1) (Reply)

University Prof. To Face 40yrs Jail Term – Efcc(photo) / Earn Money As A Student Now!!! / Nasarawa Poly Student Chinedu Drinks Poison To Protest His Carryover Courses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.