Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,614 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

Woman Break Maid's Nose With High Heel Shoes For Not Flushing Toilet (Pics, Vide - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Break Maid's Nose With High Heel Shoes For Not Flushing Toilet (Pics, Vide (32590 Views)

Lady Kills Her Husband With The Heel Of Her Shoe In Warri (Photos) / Woman Kills Her Husband With 'High Heel' In Warri / Wife Buries High Heel On Husband’s Head While He Was Asleep (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Break Maid's Nose With High Heel Shoes For Not Flushing Toilet (Pics, Vide by kluv2(m): 2:26pm On Oct 02, 2017
Why reporting online only? What happens to the nearest police station?
Re: Woman Break Maid's Nose With High Heel Shoes For Not Flushing Toilet (Pics, Vide by Nobody: 2:36pm On Oct 02, 2017
ismokeweed:
Women are scum.

Just like your mother, your sisters, your gf, your daughters and grand daughters. #Animals

2 Likes

Re: Woman Break Maid's Nose With High Heel Shoes For Not Flushing Toilet (Pics, Vide by olureignforever: 2:37pm On Oct 02, 2017
ismokeweed:

It actually was sarcasm for those who come online to chant 'men are scum' anytime one man messes up.
Either your brain is too simple to comprehend sarcasm or your mum is scum and I touched a nerve.

Who's this animal who has no respect for people. Am sure if you respect your mum or any of your female folks, you wouldn't have joked with that.

Common sense fall on you. Amu.
Re: Woman Break Maid's Nose With High Heel Shoes For Not Flushing Toilet (Pics, Vide by Surrey2Bimshire: 2:56pm On Oct 02, 2017
ismokeweed:
Women are scum.

Some women are scum keyword "some"

You definitely have women in your family don't you ?
Re: Woman Break Maid's Nose With High Heel Shoes For Not Flushing Toilet (Pics, Vide by karashita: 4:27pm On Oct 02, 2017
She has anger management issue.
Re: Woman Break Maid's Nose With High Heel Shoes For Not Flushing Toilet (Pics, Vide by Nobody: 4:55pm On Oct 02, 2017
olureignforever:

Who's this animal who has no respect for people. Am sure if you respect your mum or any of your female folks, you wouldn't have joked with that.

Common sense fall on you. Amu.
Your mother is scum. Deal with it. You're in for a long ride with me. We go see who go tire.
Re: Woman Break Maid's Nose With High Heel Shoes For Not Flushing Toilet (Pics, Vide by Nobody: 4:56pm On Oct 02, 2017
GodBlessMe4Life:

Just like your mother, your sisters, your gf, your daughters and grand daughters. #Animals
Your mum is scum na. Stop acting like you don't know. You know she a hoe.
Re: Woman Break Maid's Nose With High Heel Shoes For Not Flushing Toilet (Pics, Vide by olureignforever: 5:06pm On Oct 02, 2017
ismokeweed:

Your mother is scum. Deal with it. You're in for a long ride with me. We go see who go tire.

Cc

Seun
Lalasticlala

Seun it's high time you do something about this your nairaland. Some hopeless children who lack motherly love and care are venting their anger on another's mother.

I respect all women but I won't call any woman woman a scum because nobody know my identity.
If you don't do something to this moniker, then this guy will call all our mothers a scum.

All mothers in the house, your attention is needed

Cc
Ifyalways
Sisioge.
Re: Woman Break Maid's Nose With High Heel Shoes For Not Flushing Toilet (Pics, Vide by olureignforever: 5:10pm On Oct 02, 2017
Seun.

Lalasticlala

I know you have a mother. There is an untrained fellow here who sees our mothers as a scum.

Ccc

Seun

Lalasticlala
Re: Woman Break Maid's Nose With High Heel Shoes For Not Flushing Toilet (Pics, Vide by olureignforever: 5:13pm On Oct 02, 2017
Surrey2Bimshire:

Some women are scum keyword "some"

You definitely have women in your family don't you ?

His mother thru him in the bin when he was born because the mum knows he will bring reproach to her and ran away. It's difficult for him to appreciate women.

1 Like

Re: Woman Break Maid's Nose With High Heel Shoes For Not Flushing Toilet (Pics, Vide by Nobody: 5:13pm On Oct 02, 2017
olureignforever:

Cc

Seun
Lalasticlala

Seun it's high time you do something about this your nairaland. Some hopeless children who lack motherly love and care are venting their anger on another's mother.

I respect all women but I won't call any woman woman a scum because nobody know my identity.
If you don't do something to this moniker, then this guy will call all our mothers a scum.

Cc
Ifyalways
Sisioge.
Ahahahaha. It's not against the rules to insult me but you're crying upandan as I revealed the truth about your mother. Cry baby. Tag your mother also. If you can't stand the heat, stay out of insult zone.
Re: Woman Break Maid's Nose With High Heel Shoes For Not Flushing Toilet (Pics, Vide by Nobody: 5:16pm On Oct 02, 2017
olureignforever:

Cc

Seun
Lalasticlala

Cc
Ifyalways
Sisioge.
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Cry baby. You liked insulting me but after telling you the truth about your mother, you're tagging the world. If you can't stand the heat, don't start. Pvssy.
Re: Woman Break Maid's Nose With High Heel Shoes For Not Flushing Toilet (Pics, Vide by Nobody: 5:17pm On Oct 02, 2017
olureignforever:
Seun.

Lalasticlala

I know you have a mother. There is an untrained fellow here who sees our mothers as a scum.

Ccc

Seun

Lalasticlala
The thing pain you sha. It's not all mothers. It's your mother in particular. Anuofia.
Re: Woman Break Maid's Nose With High Heel Shoes For Not Flushing Toilet (Pics, Vide by olureignforever: 5:20pm On Oct 02, 2017
ismokeweed:

Ahahahaha. It's not against the rules to insult me but you're crying upandan as I revealed the truth about your mother. Cry baby. Tag your mother also. If you can't stand the heat, stay out of insult zone.

You can go and read my comment. I saw your mother she told me she threw you in the dustbin simply because she knows you will bring reproach to her in which I agreed with her because no mother will want to keep adisgraceful child like you.

Love my mother to the moon and back and can do anything for her.

I pity the womb that carried you

Shameless child.

It's your like that killed his Mum in Edo State. Am sure he will spend the rest of his life in jail.
Re: Woman Break Maid's Nose With High Heel Shoes For Not Flushing Toilet (Pics, Vide by Nobody: 5:23pm On Oct 02, 2017
olureignforever:

You can go and read my comment. I saw your mother she told me she threw you in the dustbin simply because she knows you will bring reproach to her in which I agreed with her because no mother will want to keep adisgraceful child like you.

Love my mother to the moon and back and can do anything for her.

I pity the womb that carried you

Shameless child.

It's your like that killed his Mum in Edo State. Am sure he will spend the rest of his life in jail.
Issokay. She's still scum. Stop crying. The thing pain you sha.
Re: Woman Break Maid's Nose With High Heel Shoes For Not Flushing Toilet (Pics, Vide by olureignforever: 5:25pm On Oct 02, 2017
ismokeweed:

The thing pain you sha. It's not all mothers. It's your mother in particular. Anuofia.

Your mother cried so much telling me so much agony she went through before she could decide that throwing you away is better than a shameful child.

I really pity her.

She wished she could turn back the hand of time with fifty naira condom than a child like you.
Re: Woman Break Maid's Nose With High Heel Shoes For Not Flushing Toilet (Pics, Vide by olureignforever: 5:29pm On Oct 02, 2017
ismokeweed:

Issokay. She's still scum. Stop crying. The thing pain you sha.

Your mum is crying over the kind of child you have turn out to be.

I really pity that soul that gave birth to you.

She cried while resting her head on my shoulder n I pampered her cos she's a gold. And I understand her pain.
Re: Woman Break Maid's Nose With High Heel Shoes For Not Flushing Toilet (Pics, Vide by Nobody: 5:31pm On Oct 02, 2017
olureignforever:

She cried while resting her head on my shoulder n I pampered her cos she's a gold. And I understand her pain.
Calm down. She's still scum. You know.
Re: Woman Break Maid's Nose With High Heel Shoes For Not Flushing Toilet (Pics, Vide by olureignforever: 5:33pm On Oct 02, 2017
ismokeweed:

Calm down. She's still scum. You know.

Your mum is a scum? Is it because she threw you away? You can't blame her, its because of the shameful child you have turn out to be.

Go beg your mother for referring her to a scum.
Re: Woman Break Maid's Nose With High Heel Shoes For Not Flushing Toilet (Pics, Vide by Nobody: 5:35pm On Oct 02, 2017
olureignforever:

You know your mother is scum. Keep writing. You go tire. Cry baby.
Re: Woman Break Maid's Nose With High Heel Shoes For Not Flushing Toilet (Pics, Vide by olureignforever: 5:37pm On Oct 02, 2017
ismokeweed:

You know your mother is scum. Keep writing. You go tire. Cry baby.

You know what you don't smoke weed, you are simply under a spell.
Re: Woman Break Maid's Nose With High Heel Shoes For Not Flushing Toilet (Pics, Vide by Nobody: 5:38pm On Oct 02, 2017
olureignforever:

Your mother is scum.
Re: Woman Break Maid's Nose With High Heel Shoes For Not Flushing Toilet (Pics, Vide by Nobody: 5:43pm On Oct 02, 2017
olureignforever:

I'm waiting for your response na. Don't keep me waiting you son of scum. Since you chose to bandy words with someone under a spell. Amu.
Re: Woman Break Maid's Nose With High Heel Shoes For Not Flushing Toilet (Pics, Vide by olureignforever: 5:55pm On Oct 02, 2017
ismokeweed:

I'm waiting for your response na. Don't keep me waiting you son of scum. Since you chose to bandy words with someone under a spell. Amu.

Ndi iberibe. Ndi Ara
Re: Woman Break Maid's Nose With High Heel Shoes For Not Flushing Toilet (Pics, Vide by olureignforever: 5:57pm On Oct 02, 2017
ismokeweed:

Your mother is scum.

You know what you are, a cast away.
Re: Woman Break Maid's Nose With High Heel Shoes For Not Flushing Toilet (Pics, Vide by Nobody: 6:01pm On Oct 02, 2017
olureignforever:

You know what you are, a cast away.
See ehn... be replying on time. Your mother is scum. Now cry little swine.
Re: Woman Break Maid's Nose With High Heel Shoes For Not Flushing Toilet (Pics, Vide by olureignforever: 6:26pm On Oct 02, 2017
ismokeweed:

See ehn... be replying on time. Your mother is scum. Now cry little swine.

Your mum has really suffered reproach from you. She must be somewhere crying over you.

She's in serious predicament. It's only God that can compensate her for such a great loss called a son.
Re: Woman Break Maid's Nose With High Heel Shoes For Not Flushing Toilet (Pics, Vide by Nobody: 6:30pm On Oct 02, 2017
olureignforever:

Your mum has really suffered reproach from you. She must be somewhere crying over you.

She's in serious predicament. It's only God that can compensate her for such a great loss called a son.

Your mother is still scum.
Re: Woman Break Maid's Nose With High Heel Shoes For Not Flushing Toilet (Pics, Vide by CioAngels(f): 6:30pm On Oct 02, 2017
I plead with government, before she is sent to jail, she should be checked into mental hospital in the ward with serious case patients for a week for mental test. This goes to every woman who humiliates their maids. I will also plead with NGOs that are responsible for cases like this to have public enlightenment in the villages all over Nigeria to tell parents to stop given their children out as house girls/boys becos their children will be killed. The parents needs to be told in strong wards for them to understand the seriousness. Women are simply Wicked. Women do all the evils forgetting that their children will suffer the consequences in their absence.
Re: Woman Break Maid's Nose With High Heel Shoes For Not Flushing Toilet (Pics, Vide by andyanders: 7:38pm On Oct 02, 2017
I believed by now, authorities concerned must have arrested the bastard woman and bring her to justice.

Women are the most wicked specie created by God. They have no human heart. Wicked from the time of creation. Delilah destroyed Sampson and Eve deceived Adam.
Re: Woman Break Maid's Nose With High Heel Shoes For Not Flushing Toilet (Pics, Vide by Surrey2Bimshire: 8:46pm On Oct 02, 2017
olureignforever:

His mother thru him in the bin when he was born because the mum knows he will bring reproach to her and ran away. It's difficult for him to appreciate women.

Ahahahah savage !!!
Re: Woman Break Maid's Nose With High Heel Shoes For Not Flushing Toilet (Pics, Vide by fyxboss(m): 8:55pm On Oct 02, 2017
it's so painful how wicked some people can be

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Teenage Girl Wants Surname Changed After Being Raped By Her Dad / Pregnant Woman Dies During Fight With Her Neighbor In Lagos (photo) / Missing Tai Solarin University Of Education Female Student (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.