Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,744 members, 7,820,568 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

Woman Break Maid's Nose With High Heel Shoes For Not Flushing Toilet (Pics, Vide - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Break Maid's Nose With High Heel Shoes For Not Flushing Toilet (Pics, Vide (32589 Views)

Lady Kills Her Husband With The Heel Of Her Shoe In Warri (Photos) / Woman Kills Her Husband With 'High Heel' In Warri / Wife Buries High Heel On Husband’s Head While He Was Asleep (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Break Maid's Nose With High Heel Shoes For Not Flushing Toilet (Pics, Vide by Vuvuzela101: 9:41pm On Oct 02, 2017
This incident happened at Rumuorosi by oasis through tip top road opposite abundant life headquarters on psychiatric road. Let the necessary anti child abuse agent apprehend and prosecute this woman, she is always beating this maid. One of her daughters name is ihuoma Deborah. she could be traced. Enough of this abuse.
Re: Woman Break Maid's Nose With High Heel Shoes For Not Flushing Toilet (Pics, Vide by SURElee(f): 12:14am On Oct 03, 2017
Some Nigerian women are just so inhumane with their maids. So what happens to educating the maid on hygiene as it relates to toilet flushing and the overall health and well being of the child? I keep saying the day we women realise that we need to give birth to the number of kids we can raise to our capacity all these will stop. Why birth children like rats only to send them off as house maids to strangers to be treated in humanely?
Re: Woman Break Maid's Nose With High Heel Shoes For Not Flushing Toilet (Pics, Vide by olureignforever: 7:38am On Oct 04, 2017
ismokeweed:

Your mother is still scum.

Can't expect much from an abandoned child like you. A child with quality training and upbringing behaves better.
Re: Woman Break Maid's Nose With High Heel Shoes For Not Flushing Toilet (Pics, Vide by Nobody: 1:35pm On Oct 04, 2017
olureignforever:

Can't expect much from an abandoned child like you. A child with quality training and upbringing behaves better.
You should know it's weekend I have for stray alley dogs like you. I closed early today so I guess I can spare time.
Your mother is scum.
Re: Woman Break Maid's Nose With High Heel Shoes For Not Flushing Toilet (Pics, Vide by olureignforever: 8:46pm On Oct 04, 2017
ismokeweed:

You should know it's weekend I have for stray alley dogs like you. I closed early today so I guess I can spare time.
Your mother is scum.

Dogs have only one language which is barking. Just like you've been barking your mother is a scum. Soon it will get into ur brain, then you loose control, throwing away your cloth and run into market while shouting your mother is a scum.

Don't worry, I will be there to take you to rehab.
Re: Woman Break Maid's Nose With High Heel Shoes For Not Flushing Toilet (Pics, Vide by Nobody: 6:37am On Oct 05, 2017
olureignforever:

Dogs have only one language which is barking. Just like you've been barking your mother is a scum. Soon it will get into ur brain, then you loose control, throwing away your cloth and run into market while shouting your mother is a scum.

Don't worry, I will be there to take you to rehab.
Your mother is scum grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Teenage Girl Wants Surname Changed After Being Raped By Her Dad / Pregnant Woman Dies During Fight With Her Neighbor In Lagos (photo) / Missing Tai Solarin University Of Education Female Student (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.