Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,103 members, 7,811,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:33 PM

Like MMM Like TSTV, Owner Arraigned Last Year By EFCC - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Like MMM Like TSTV, Owner Arraigned Last Year By EFCC (1329 Views)

No Cable TV In Africa Has Fox Movies Channel Like Tstv - ᴏᴍᴀsᴏʀᴏ ᴀʟɪ ᴏᴠɪᴇ / My Experience At Big Brother Naija Audition Last Year / BBNaija: Gedoni 'Ponzi Scheme, MMM Wrecked Me At A Point In My Life' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Like MMM Like TSTV, Owner Arraigned Last Year By EFCC by senier007(m): 8:41am On Oct 02, 2017
In my last post I try to draw people attention to the fact that TStv is behaving like MMM, well some people didn't take it lightly, some even went far to accuse me of being a " dstv agent" don't even know what that means, I hate dstv with passion but I also like to share my fear with my fellow country men, I made people to understand nobody will see their decoder until after 2 weeks from the official lunch, and again I try to tell people not to get their hopes high cuz the company doesn't even have or manage their own social media just to show you how unready they were then,
Thank God yesterday there was a sight of relief after the official lunch with big wig present, well, it was a nice programme but before you say 'piiiin' people have started complaining about the lack of decoder and failed promises, just like MMM they started well, the first set of people enjoyed the the scam to a point of inviting other people, what we fail to understand then was, the promoters of the scam were prosecuted in other countries and the promoter here in Nigeria was a pastor that was struggling few years ago but before you know they became rich over night,
I believe TSTV is heading the same way or showing some tendency to head in that direction, the owner of TStv has integrity issue, he was arraigned by EFCC in 2016 for a crime he committed in 2014!? His crime? He issued a dud chaque in 2014 and refuse to settle the man until the man reported the issue to efcc,
Why am I bothered about dud chaque? It is expected that more than millions of Nigerian will buy the said decoder and the issue here is continuity, someone that couldn't fulfilled his obligation of few millions for more than 2 years, can he be able to fulfilled obligations to millions of people?
Solution: nobody wants this project to fail hence the positive criticism, I think, despite the fact that it's a private investment the government has a duty to investigate all this issue and tell Nigerians the truth so that any one that is buying his product will have all the available information at their disposal, so that nobody will shout scam afterwards

Here is the link to EFCC press statement on the owner

https://efccnigeria.org/efcc/news/1640-efcc-arraigns-man-for-issuance-of-n1-3m-dud-cheque

Re: Like MMM Like TSTV, Owner Arraigned Last Year By EFCC by maxti: 8:45am On Oct 02, 2017
OK.
Re: Like MMM Like TSTV, Owner Arraigned Last Year By EFCC by Keballl: 8:48am On Oct 02, 2017
Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Like MMM Like TSTV, Owner Arraigned Last Year By EFCC by senier007(m): 8:50am On Oct 02, 2017
Keballl:
Nonsense

Which one is nonsense?
The write up or
The EFCC official press release?
Counter with facts not this kind of banter
Re: Like MMM Like TSTV, Owner Arraigned Last Year By EFCC by Keballl: 8:52am On Oct 02, 2017
senier007:

Which one is nonsense?
The write up or

I don't care. Arraignment doesn't mean conviction. How many of those cases have EFCC won in court?

Abeg shift make we enjoy better thing.

7 Likes

Re: Like MMM Like TSTV, Owner Arraigned Last Year By EFCC by daomi(m): 8:54am On Oct 02, 2017
scam or no scam am done with dstv

3 Likes

Re: Like MMM Like TSTV, Owner Arraigned Last Year By EFCC by darkenkach(m): 8:56am On Oct 02, 2017
I finally got my TSTV Dstv and all they stand for can now go and die.
Re: Like MMM Like TSTV, Owner Arraigned Last Year By EFCC by Nbote(m): 8:59am On Oct 02, 2017
OP U are exactly what's wrong with dis country. Calling u a goat would actually b an insult on goats. How is TSTV MMM?? Wen u pay for a decoder will u wait for month end to pick it up or to start using it?? Even if ppl buy and enjoy it for one month have dey not enjoyed value for their money for once ?? I don't need to ask if u are a paid DsTv agent or not if not how and why did u go digging for something negative on a first of its kind Nigerian brand if not to ridicule it or pull it down. And to d EFCC case u brought up, how come u didn't bring up his conviction instead of his arraignment? I want to assume u know d meaning of both words. Let us assume he actually stole/defrauded money and now wants to invest to d benefit of Nigerians and rescue dem from d clutches of d thiefing DStv what exactly is wrong in dat?

7 Likes

Re: Like MMM Like TSTV, Owner Arraigned Last Year By EFCC by anuoluwapo884(m): 9:02am On Oct 02, 2017
Thanks for calling our attention to that we hope he would not betray our trust because dstv need a real challenger not a part time challenger
Re: Like MMM Like TSTV, Owner Arraigned Last Year By EFCC by senier007(m): 9:38am On Oct 02, 2017
Nbote:
OP U are exactly what's wrong with dis country. Calling u a goat would actually b an insult on goats. How is TSTV MMM?? Wen u pay for a decoder will u wait for month end to pick it up or to start using it?? Even if ppl buy and enjoy it for one month have dey not enjoyed value for their money for once ?? I don't need to ask if u are a paid DsTv agent or not if not how and why did u go digging for something negative on a first of its kind Nigerian brand if not to ridicule it or pull it down. And to d EFCC case u brought up, how come u didn't bring up his conviction instead of his arraignment? I want to assume u know d meaning of both words. Let us assume he actually stole/defrauded money and now wants to invest to d benefit of Nigerians and rescue dem from d clutches of d thiefing DStv what exactly is wrong in dat?

I don't eat goat and I don't live with people that eat goat, but I can tell you something, some people like you always equate human with animals just to distract people from the real issue, I think you are one of those people that are wrong with this country, you feel your opinion is the final and nobody should have second opinion! And you see nothing wrong to issue a dud chaque for more than two years, and you see nothing wrong with a man heading an organization with past bad record? Are We all that crook that we feel it's OK not to ask question about our past? Since you are more knowledgeable and more human than me why not present us with either the conviction or otherwise? Why resort to abuse when you can just make a healthy positive response with evidence? I love the guy gut for thinking of such initiative but emotions doesn't help in keeping an organization, integrity and focus and constantly planning is the answer, if you fail an integrity tests then the rest is 50% or even 0%,, you feel it's OK if you used the decoder for just a month and it went offline? God of mercy

1 Like

Re: Like MMM Like TSTV, Owner Arraigned Last Year By EFCC by SOFTENGR: 9:42am On Oct 02, 2017
senier007:

Which one is nonsense?
The write up or
You don't counter EFCC here on Nairaland. You do that in court, with the premise: "an accused remain innocent until proven guilty".
So this man remains INNOCENT.
If you have been paid to do this, you've missed it.

4 Likes

Re: Like MMM Like TSTV, Owner Arraigned Last Year By EFCC by powerkey: 9:56am On Oct 02, 2017
Rubbish from a pained gotv agent.....
Enemy of Nigeria SPOTTED

4 Likes

Re: Like MMM Like TSTV, Owner Arraigned Last Year By EFCC by peeps4u: 10:06am On Oct 02, 2017
This guy has no life.
1. The arraigned person could have been different person, does anyone remember when another man was being put on papers as EVANS?

2. How does arraignment means conviction?

3. DOes he have all necessary licences to operate legally? so what's your headache?

Though I am still not impressed with TSTV's preparation, but that doesn't call for needless blackmail and attack.

Survival of TSTV is for our benefit.

2 Likes

Re: Like MMM Like TSTV, Owner Arraigned Last Year By EFCC by tdbankplc: 12:16pm On Oct 02, 2017
Bro don't worry multichoice won't sack you don't be afraid and if they do you may become a tstv agent.
Re: Like MMM Like TSTV, Owner Arraigned Last Year By EFCC by captianfreeman(m): 1:40pm On Oct 02, 2017
senier007:

I don't eat goat and I don't live with people that eat goat, but I can tell you something, some people like you always equate human with animals just to distract people from the real issue, I think you are one of those people that are wrong with this country, you feel your opinion is the final and nobody should have second opinion! And you see nothing wrong to issue a dud chaque for more than two years, and you see nothing wrong with a man heading an organization with past bad record? Are We all that crook that we feel it's OK not to ask question about our past? Since you are more knowledgeable and more human than me why not present us with either the conviction or otherwise? Why resort to abuse when you can just make a healthy positive response with evidence? I love the guy gut for thinking of such initiative but emotions doesn't help in keeping an organization, integrity and focus and constantly planning is the answer, if you fail an integrity tests then the rest is 50% or even 0%,, you feel it's OK if you used the decoder for just a month and it went offline? God of mercy
Sir ,I respect you and your opinion, if I may ask , what exactly is the point you are trying to make?

1 Like

Re: Like MMM Like TSTV, Owner Arraigned Last Year By EFCC by kcy(m): 2:16pm On Oct 02, 2017
useless post
Re: Like MMM Like TSTV, Owner Arraigned Last Year By EFCC by Keballl: 4:08pm On Oct 02, 2017
kcy:
useless post

Very useless.
Re: Like MMM Like TSTV, Owner Arraigned Last Year By EFCC by dustmalik: 4:20pm On Oct 02, 2017
The OP hasn't done anything wrong. Any sensible person would be concerned given this information.
Re: Like MMM Like TSTV, Owner Arraigned Last Year By EFCC by segebase(m): 11:49am On Oct 03, 2017
UNA WON BRING DEM DOWN ABII..AGENT OF DSTV,...GOD WILL NOT LET U..NDI ALA
Re: Like MMM Like TSTV, Owner Arraigned Last Year By EFCC by JennyOfOldstones(f): 3:05pm On Oct 03, 2017
If he hasn't been convicted, then your post is useless.
Re: Like MMM Like TSTV, Owner Arraigned Last Year By EFCC by ninjasta: 4:30pm On Oct 03, 2017
even if na him be EVANS+SHEKAU as CEOs
i swear i must taste dis tstv

(1) (Reply)

Most Shocking Facts About Hollywood / Need Script For Animated Commercial / Is Neverland Tv Series 3rd Part Available?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.