Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,370 members, 7,812,089 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:55 AM

Don Peter Stayke Buys His Mother A Car On Her Birthday On Independence Day - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Don Peter Stayke Buys His Mother A Car On Her Birthday On Independence Day (30935 Views)

Man Buys His Wife A Private Jet As Christmas Gift: Video / Doctor Paid His Mother A Surprise Visit After 7 Years Abroad (Photos) / Man Buys His Mother A Car As Valentine Gift (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don Peter Stayke Buys His Mother A Car On Her Birthday On Independence Day by stane007: 10:54am On Oct 02, 2017
Don Peter Stayke, Nigerian big boy, Escoba Smith’s younger brother, gave his mum who is Nigeria’s Independence day mate a surprise birthday gift yesterday.

He reportedly bought her a car and the excited mum was seen in photos shared, showing off the car. The Turkey based man wrote;

“Surprise birthday gift, enjoy Golden mum na baba God wey do am. It has been my dreams to see u smile��❤️.(HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUM) enjoy ur ride!”

Here are photos below;

http://www.lailasblog.com/escoba-smiths-brother-buys-mum-a-car-on-her-birthday-on-independence-day/

Lalasticlala

3 Likes

Re: Don Peter Stayke Buys His Mother A Car On Her Birthday On Independence Day by josephine123: 11:10am On Oct 02, 2017
That's good

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Don Peter Stayke Buys His Mother A Car On Her Birthday On Independence Day by aktolly54(m): 12:01pm On Oct 02, 2017
Nice one..momma first before anyone

8 Likes

Re: Don Peter Stayke Buys His Mother A Car On Her Birthday On Independence Day by darnley16(m): 12:01pm On Oct 02, 2017
why the hate people

1 Like

Re: Don Peter Stayke Buys His Mother A Car On Her Birthday On Independence Day by takenadoh: 12:01pm On Oct 02, 2017
2nd hand highlander? Nigeria Big boy?

Lol

83 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don Peter Stayke Buys His Mother A Car On Her Birthday On Independence Day by Nobody: 12:01pm On Oct 02, 2017
nice one
Re: Don Peter Stayke Buys His Mother A Car On Her Birthday On Independence Day by Harbeyg09(m): 12:02pm On Oct 02, 2017
The woman doesn't look comfortable gan grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Peter Stayke Buys His Mother A Car On Her Birthday On Independence Day by IME1: 12:02pm On Oct 02, 2017
Is that what makes him and his brother big boys? Posing with shopping bags n phone angry
It's many people's desire to buy great things for their dad's and moms
Click share if you desire to buy something great and fantastic for you mom or dad or grandparents or whoever raised you or has been of great influence centre in your life.
Click like if nada

6 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Don Peter Stayke Buys His Mother A Car On Her Birthday On Independence Day by NnamdiKanu(m): 12:03pm On Oct 02, 2017
so after what Escobar displayed in December in Umuahia and Owerri last year, he couldn't buy the mom a sound car...stupid boy with ill wealth...

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Peter Stayke Buys His Mother A Car On Her Birthday On Independence Day by darnley16(m): 12:03pm On Oct 02, 2017
why not just say 'Man Buys mom car' why indirectly making us think he is yahoo yahoo boy , Op be kaiful , make Rick Ross fall on your phone there

4 Likes

Re: Don Peter Stayke Buys His Mother A Car On Her Birthday On Independence Day by bigass123(m): 12:03pm On Oct 02, 2017
To all the great moms out there... You shall surely reap the fruit of your of labour. You won't die before your time!

22 Likes

Re: Don Peter Stayke Buys His Mother A Car On Her Birthday On Independence Day by bettercreature(m): 12:03pm On Oct 02, 2017
takenadoh:

Lol
wink wink wink wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Peter Stayke Buys His Mother A Car On Her Birthday On Independence Day by Ekiseme(m): 12:03pm On Oct 02, 2017
takenadoh:

Lol
which one you buy? Itk

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Don Peter Stayke Buys His Mother A Car On Her Birthday On Independence Day by kunyeo(m): 12:03pm On Oct 02, 2017
father,Dont let my mother too old to drive the car I would buy for her ooo.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Peter Stayke Buys His Mother A Car On Her Birthday On Independence Day by Nobody: 12:03pm On Oct 02, 2017
Stupid 2nd hand car
Re: Don Peter Stayke Buys His Mother A Car On Her Birthday On Independence Day by 9japunter: 12:05pm On Oct 02, 2017
We’re all gonna make this money

-

Get your 2 sure Odds today and pay after you’ve won... send a pm for more details.
Re: Don Peter Stayke Buys His Mother A Car On Her Birthday On Independence Day by pmc01(m): 12:06pm On Oct 02, 2017
"Nigerian big boy"

Which levels come be this one again na? undecided
Re: Don Peter Stayke Buys His Mother A Car On Her Birthday On Independence Day by Nobody: 12:06pm On Oct 02, 2017
takenadoh:

Lol
Bad belle sported! i know you have never bought 100 naira recharge card for your mum before

5 Likes

Re: Don Peter Stayke Buys His Mother A Car On Her Birthday On Independence Day by Foodforthought: 12:07pm On Oct 02, 2017
The mama and the car who go drive who? Congrats tho
Re: Don Peter Stayke Buys His Mother A Car On Her Birthday On Independence Day by DckPssy(f): 12:07pm On Oct 02, 2017
Yahoo boy motor no fine

Make real money from my signature
Re: Don Peter Stayke Buys His Mother A Car On Her Birthday On Independence Day by Jorian1(m): 12:07pm On Oct 02, 2017
Anything for mama
Re: Don Peter Stayke Buys His Mother A Car On Her Birthday On Independence Day by cristianisraeli: 12:07pm On Oct 02, 2017
one thing i notice about nairaland.they dont care how you make the money..just make the money and you will surely make front page..by the way good one for getting the ride for mama..

2 Likes

Re: Don Peter Stayke Buys His Mother A Car On Her Birthday On Independence Day by Greatmind23: 12:08pm On Oct 02, 2017
Re: Don Peter Stayke Buys His Mother A Car On Her Birthday On Independence Day by Elslim: 12:10pm On Oct 02, 2017
y
Re: Don Peter Stayke Buys His Mother A Car On Her Birthday On Independence Day by takenadoh: 12:11pm On Oct 02, 2017
adisasegun:
Bad belle sported! i know you have never bought 100 naira recharge card for your mum before

I never called myself a Naija Big boy. I bought my Mum a digital camera about 10 years ago, do the maths.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Don't Want To Help My Brothers / I Feel Pity For My Uncle / How Do You Feel When Your Husband Spends Most Of His Time Glued To His Phone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.