Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,336 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

Don Peter Stayke Buys His Mother A Car On Her Birthday On Independence Day - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Don Peter Stayke Buys His Mother A Car On Her Birthday On Independence Day (30954 Views)

Man Buys His Wife A Private Jet As Christmas Gift: Video / Doctor Paid His Mother A Surprise Visit After 7 Years Abroad (Photos) / Man Buys His Mother A Car As Valentine Gift (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don Peter Stayke Buys His Mother A Car On Her Birthday On Independence Day by refreshrate: 12:12pm On Oct 02, 2017
Too much fvckery in one post.

Big boy? On top wetin?

People buy way better cars for their mums even on this NL you don't see them misbehaving like this na? Wetin?

2 Likes

Re: Don Peter Stayke Buys His Mother A Car On Her Birthday On Independence Day by Ladyjumong(f): 12:13pm On Oct 02, 2017
ok
Re: Don Peter Stayke Buys His Mother A Car On Her Birthday On Independence Day by Uyi168: 12:13pm On Oct 02, 2017
For every one thing u plan of doing for ur babe,make sure u've done at least times ten of it for ur mum..cox our mamas are the real deal...

1 Like

Re: Don Peter Stayke Buys His Mother A Car On Her Birthday On Independence Day by Financialfree: 12:15pm On Oct 02, 2017
[color=#990000][/color]
asokoromadam:
Stupid 2nd hand car
grin
asokoromadam:
Stupid 2nd hand car
stop hating
Re: Don Peter Stayke Buys His Mother A Car On Her Birthday On Independence Day by Vacora(m): 12:16pm On Oct 02, 2017
Nigerian big boy? Typical nonsense. Whoever wrote this deserves koboko.
Re: Don Peter Stayke Buys His Mother A Car On Her Birthday On Independence Day by Antoeni(m): 12:17pm On Oct 02, 2017
Hw is this a news , story or information?
Re: Don Peter Stayke Buys His Mother A Car On Her Birthday On Independence Day by dokiOloye(m): 12:20pm On Oct 02, 2017
takenadoh:
2nd hand highlander? Nigeria Big boy?

Lol
Nnaa mehn,d thing weak me.
Re: Don Peter Stayke Buys His Mother A Car On Her Birthday On Independence Day by realmrsugar: 12:30pm On Oct 02, 2017
Oluwa Bless me richly...... I wanna do same for my mum b4 anyone else
Re: Don Peter Stayke Buys His Mother A Car On Her Birthday On Independence Day by anuoluwa26(m): 12:34pm On Oct 02, 2017
Fruits of a labor
Re: Don Peter Stayke Buys His Mother A Car On Her Birthday On Independence Day by DanielsParker(m): 12:37pm On Oct 02, 2017
takenadoh:

I never called myself a Naija Big boy. I bought my Mum a digital camera about 10 years ago, do the maths.

which maths, please?
Re: Don Peter Stayke Buys His Mother A Car On Her Birthday On Independence Day by wane01(m): 12:37pm On Oct 02, 2017
takenadoh:

Lol
i think sey na only me see am... a new venza would have been bae
Re: Don Peter Stayke Buys His Mother A Car On Her Birthday On Independence Day by Smartademu(m): 12:37pm On Oct 02, 2017
takenadoh:

Lol
Which one have u bought for your own mother? Bad belle kawai!
Re: Don Peter Stayke Buys His Mother A Car On Her Birthday On Independence Day by Gossiplover: 12:37pm On Oct 02, 2017
nice
Re: Don Peter Stayke Buys His Mother A Car On Her Birthday On Independence Day by kachiz(m): 12:40pm On Oct 02, 2017
NnamdiKanu:
so after what Escobar displayed in December in Umuahia and Owerri last year, he couldn't buy the mom a sound car...stupid boy with ill wealth...

Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, please how did you do it?

From Nigeria to Malaysia then to the U.K.

Do we now have borders with Malay people?
Re: Don Peter Stayke Buys His Mother A Car On Her Birthday On Independence Day by davillian(m): 12:49pm On Oct 02, 2017
My parents don't really fancy physical appreciation or gift sometimes they just want to see you and know u re fine.
Love,care and always put a smile on their faces.
Goes a long way.

1 Like

Re: Don Peter Stayke Buys His Mother A Car On Her Birthday On Independence Day by Tobium1(m): 12:57pm On Oct 02, 2017
Turkey is the new yankee, i have like 5 of my school mates there making their way
Re: Don Peter Stayke Buys His Mother A Car On Her Birthday On Independence Day by NnamdiKanu(m): 1:08pm On Oct 02, 2017
kachiz:

Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, please how did you do it?

From Nigeria to Malaysia then to the U.K.

Do we now have borders with Malay people?

U and ur useless dss can Neva know my whereabouts

1 Like

Re: Don Peter Stayke Buys His Mother A Car On Her Birthday On Independence Day by joenor(m): 1:09pm On Oct 02, 2017
The Pickin try, me self buy my mom sumtin, I nor say make u ask me the sumtin ooo tongue
Re: Don Peter Stayke Buys His Mother A Car On Her Birthday On Independence Day by jrusky(m): 1:16pm On Oct 02, 2017
Please who post this topic here?

Lord when will my people understand not everything you have to post on forum like this?

How does this suppose to be what people has to read about?

Though I love what the guy did I appreciate him for at least did it for his mum honestly he is a good child in as far its not a crime money because I knew a lot that live big but unfortunately their mother still frying akara by road side inspite of this pls keep stuff like this off this forum young man ok.
Re: Don Peter Stayke Buys His Mother A Car On Her Birthday On Independence Day by chymes0359(m): 1:17pm On Oct 02, 2017
takenadoh:

Lol
which one you buy give your mama?
You don ever buy her*your mama* bread?
BAD BELE EVERY WIA!
Re: Don Peter Stayke Buys His Mother A Car On Her Birthday On Independence Day by Dollabiz: 1:20pm On Oct 02, 2017
Good
Re: Don Peter Stayke Buys His Mother A Car On Her Birthday On Independence Day by Burgerlomo: 1:22pm On Oct 02, 2017
That's nice
Re: Don Peter Stayke Buys His Mother A Car On Her Birthday On Independence Day by takenadoh: 1:30pm On Oct 02, 2017
chymes0359:

which one you buy give your mama?
You don ever buy her*your mama* bread?
BAD BELE EVERY WIA!
Go and read the reply i sent to someone that asked same on the next page
Re: Don Peter Stayke Buys His Mother A Car On Her Birthday On Independence Day by nurdl(m): 1:38pm On Oct 02, 2017
stane007:
Don Peter Stayke, Nigerian big boy, Escoba Smith’s younger brother, gave his mum who is Nigeria’s Independence day mate a surprise birthday gift yesterday.

He reportedly bought her a car and the excited mum was seen in photos shared, showing off the car. The Turkey based man wrote;

“Surprise birthday gift, enjoy Golden mum na baba God wey do am. It has been my dreams to see u smile��❤️.(HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUM) enjoy ur ride!”

Here are photos below;

http://www.lailasblog.com/escoba-smiths-brother-buys-mum-a-car-on-her-birthday-on-independence-day/

Lalasticlala

I wish this younger generations become like this
Re: Don Peter Stayke Buys His Mother A Car On Her Birthday On Independence Day by Soulsymbol99: 1:41pm On Oct 02, 2017
takenadoh:

Lol

I tire oooo cheesy I hear 9ja big boy, was expecting 2017 Lx 570 @least bt dis undecided or they meant his village big boy cool

Congrats all same
Re: Don Peter Stayke Buys His Mother A Car On Her Birthday On Independence Day by ashawopikin(m): 1:41pm On Oct 02, 2017
darnley16:
why
zed

Re: Don Peter Stayke Buys His Mother A Car On Her Birthday On Independence Day by takenadoh: 1:44pm On Oct 02, 2017
Soulsymbol99:

I tire oooo cheesy I hear 9ja big boy, was expecting 2017 Lx 570 @least bt dis undecided or they meant his village big boy cool

Congrats all same

People when get brain, abeg collect 1 bottle of Mountain on fire for my head dia!

When u call someone a Naija Big boy, even if na Hyundai Accent brand new I for understand.

1 Like

Re: Don Peter Stayke Buys His Mother A Car On Her Birthday On Independence Day by chymes0359(m): 2:01pm On Oct 02, 2017
takenadoh:

Go and read the reply i sent to someone that asked same on the next page
And you expect me to goanbe lookin' 4 the reply?
Dude am not jobless..
Re: Don Peter Stayke Buys His Mother A Car On Her Birthday On Independence Day by takenadoh: 2:12pm On Oct 02, 2017
chymes0359:

And you expect me to goanbe lookin' 4 the reply?
Dude am not jobless..
hoia OH!
Lefting it oh!
Re: Don Peter Stayke Buys His Mother A Car On Her Birthday On Independence Day by Crixina(f): 2:44pm On Oct 02, 2017
takenadoh:

Lol
I noticed that too especially with the phrase Nigerian Big boy
Re: Don Peter Stayke Buys His Mother A Car On Her Birthday On Independence Day by Crixina(f): 2:46pm On Oct 02, 2017
adisasegun:
Bad belle sported! i know you have never bought 100 naira recharge card for your mum before
but at least the day he's ready to buy, it won't be a used 100 naira recharge card now.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

New Photos Of Hope That Was Branded A Witch Saved By A Danish Aid Worker / Justice At Last For Nigerian Wife Murdered By Husband In Florida 4 Years Ago / My Son Is Getting Married Without My Approval.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.