Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,842 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

How To Find TSTV Accredited Dealers In Your State - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Find TSTV Accredited Dealers In Your State (2260 Views)

How A Phone Dealers At Alaba International Market Defrauded His Customer!!!! / Gotv Has Brided Us Not By Tstv. See What They Gave Their Customers Free. / Gotv Is In Soup: Tstv To Take Over Dstv And Gotv By October (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Find TSTV Accredited Dealers In Your State by Reediano(m): 10:56am On Oct 02, 2017
After months of delay, the much anticipated Satellite television, TSTV has been officially launched in Nigeria and according to the company, operation will begin pretty soon in all 36 states of the federation including the federal capital territory.

Now, am pretty sure the question in the mind of most Nigerians is where can they get the TSTV Decoder and how does the whole process go. According to TSTV, the decoder will be available for purchase in all 36 states in Nigeria including the capital Abuja through their accredited dealers and it will cost just N5000 excluding the cost of installation.

At the moment, you can get the TSTV Decoder from accredited dealers in the following 23 states of Nigeria;
Abia, Abuja, Anambra, Bauchi, Delta, Ekiti, Enugu, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Lagos, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Akwa Ibom, Cross River, Bayelsa, Edo, Niger and Taraba.

To check for available dealers in your location, visit tstvafrica.com/wheretobuy.
Click on location and choose your state. you will see the full list of Accredited dealers, phone number, email and address.

Note that accreditation is still ongoing and the list is being populated which means more dealers will be added regularly and with time, it will be available in all states.

http://www.yomitech.com/2017/10/where-to-buy-tstv-decoder-full-list-of-dealers.html
Re: How To Find TSTV Accredited Dealers In Your State by jacyhelen(f): 3:26pm On Oct 02, 2017
Ftc dedicated to #Tstv lovers and my enemies #Dstv

With 200 channels and 10G free data at the Price of 5k will tell any sensible Nigeria that Dstv and Telecom[Mtn and co] will never allow Tstv to survive.i wipe for Nigeria...
I knew this gona happen!!!!!
What's happening in this country? If truly, they somehow manage to frustrate TStv's startup, then nothing good can ever come out of this country...
Until we all march to all DSTV station and deal with them things will not happen. South Africans will never allow any foreign company to compete with their indigenous companies.
We are the one doing ourselves. Like same generator cabals importers working against electricity!!!!!!!!!
Re: How To Find TSTV Accredited Dealers In Your State by kurungu92(m): 3:43pm On Oct 02, 2017
Coming To This World Is A Blessing But Been A Nigerian Is A Complete Mess. God Pls Rewrite My Story ,Naija Don Tire Me
Re: How To Find TSTV Accredited Dealers In Your State by Bern1992(m): 4:07pm On Oct 02, 2017
Team #FCT. Abj pals should holla so that I can get mine too.
Re: How To Find TSTV Accredited Dealers In Your State by Reediano(m): 6:58pm On Oct 02, 2017
kurungu92:
Coming To This World Is A Blessing But Been A Nigerian Is A Complete Mess. God Pls Rewrite My Story ,Naija Don Tire Me

Don't write off our dear country na cheesy
Re: How To Find TSTV Accredited Dealers In Your State by castrol180(m): 8:08pm On Oct 02, 2017
kurungu92:

You are a kurungu of the highest order
Re: How To Find TSTV Accredited Dealers In Your State by castrol180(m): 8:09pm On Oct 02, 2017
Nigeria shall be great again.
Re: How To Find TSTV Accredited Dealers In Your State by Derekethan1: 11:43pm On Oct 02, 2017
Haha
Re: How To Find TSTV Accredited Dealers In Your State by AroOkigbo(m): 11:52pm On Oct 02, 2017
jacyhelen:
Ftc dedicated to #Tstv lovers and my enemies #Dstv

With 200 channels and 10G free data at the Price of 5k will tell any sensible Nigeria that Dstv and Telecom[Mtn and co] will never allow Tstv to survive.i wipe for Nigeria...
I knew this gona happen!!!!!
What's happening in this country? If truly, they somehow manage to frustrate TStv's startup, then nothing good can ever come out of this country...
Until we all march to all DSTV station and deal with them things will not happen. South Africans will never allow any foreign company to compete with their indigenous companies.
We are the one doing ourselves. Like same generator cabals importers working against electricity!!!!!!!!!
weep
Re: How To Find TSTV Accredited Dealers In Your State by Reediano(m): 7:49am On Oct 03, 2017
castrol180:
Nigeria shall be great again.
Amen cry

1 Like

Re: How To Find TSTV Accredited Dealers In Your State by Reediano(m): 4:56pm On Oct 03, 2017
Derekethan1:
Haha
: cheesy

(1) (Reply)

All Nigeria Banks App Developed By A Nairalander / Address And Contact Of Dealers To Buy Tstv Decoder From In All States / 5 Method To Remove Icloud Activation Lock From Ios 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.