Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,261 members, 7,954,004 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:44 AM

Bobrisky Fights Dirty With Fan On Instagram - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Fights Dirty With Fan On Instagram (1019 Views)

BOBRISKY Fights Dirty With Fellow Crossdresser Over trying to snatch his... / Small Doctor Exchanges Blows With Fan In A Boxing Challenge / BBNaija: Khloe Drags With Fan On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bobrisky Fights Dirty With Fan On Instagram by EdoNation(f): 12:54pm On Oct 02, 2017
It all started when an Instagram user @oyemyke made a video asking people to check the family history of thier partners before marriage to avoid giving birth to people like bobrisky

And Bobrisky was having none of that and took the fight to the fans Dm

PHOTOS BELOW

Re: Bobrisky Fights Dirty With Fan On Instagram by EdoNation(f): 12:54pm On Oct 02, 2017
Re: Bobrisky Fights Dirty With Fan On Instagram by staytravel: 12:59pm On Oct 02, 2017
EdoNation:
It all started when an Instagram user @oyemyke made a video asking people to check the family history of thier partners before marriage to avoid giving birth to people like bobrisky

And Bobrisky was having none of that and took the fight to the fans Dm

PHOTOS BELOW

Woow, although I have my issues with Bobrisky, that was quite nasty.
Re: Bobrisky Fights Dirty With Fan On Instagram by EdoNation(f): 1:00pm On Oct 02, 2017
staytravel:

Woow, although I have my issues with Bobrisky, that was quite nasty.

Lool but bobrisky also insulted the fans mother after grin grin grin grin
Re: Bobrisky Fights Dirty With Fan On Instagram by Nobody: 1:00pm On Oct 02, 2017
I'm I the only one irritated by this guy??
Re: Bobrisky Fights Dirty With Fan On Instagram by Oluwasaeon(m): 1:14pm On Oct 02, 2017
Omo e no concine me
Re: Bobrisky Fights Dirty With Fan On Instagram by 10eola(m): 1:39pm On Oct 02, 2017
B for Bobrisky

(1) (Reply)

Seyi Shay Slay In New Hot Photos / PHOTOS: Kiss Daniel Performs At #bbnaija Season 3 Launch / Faces Of Bbnaija Housmates After They Were Informed All Strikes Were Cancelled

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.