Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,513 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Cashew Investment For Agro Investors - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Cashew Investment For Agro Investors (743 Views)

MILLIONAIRE FARMER SOLUTIONS: Your One-stop Shop For Agro-products / Acquired Very Cheap Land In Abuja For Agro Livestock Farm's Biz & Residential ! / We Fabricate Machines For Agro Processing & Chemical Industries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cashew Investment For Agro Investors by EphraimBoat: 1:22pm On Oct 02, 2017
Good day,

Over the years, people have been making money silently from cashew nuts. From kogi to kwara to Ogbomoso to Oyo people are making millions from every cashew season that arises.

Cashew nut is bought by exporters from warehouses and the warehouses buy from agents that buy from the farmers.

Another cashew season is here again and as an investor, I'm willing to take another investment step this season

A bag of cashew nut currently goes for 40k and you can sell for 65-70k depending on the market and agreement.

The catch is buying it from the farmers on time at 40k so that you can sell to agents or warehouses at 65-70k

I need 10 people(investors) with 400k(10 bags) each that will partner with me in making some money this season.
You buy 10 bags at 40k = 400k

You sell 10 bags at 65-70k = #650-700k

Your expected profit margin is 60-75%

If you are also interested and need me to help you buy from farmers at kogi, I think we would be able to work somethings out!!

Only very serious and interested people are expected to contact me for more updates..my contact is on my signature!

Thank you!!

2 Likes

Re: Cashew Investment For Agro Investors by EphraimBoat: 9:58am On Oct 03, 2017
Morning guys, where are the investors? Msg me directly for More information.
Re: Cashew Investment For Agro Investors by tectonotimes: 11:50am On Oct 03, 2017
EphraimBoat:
Good day,

Over the years, people have been making money silently from cashew nuts. From kogi to kwara to Ogbomoso to Oyo people are making millions from every cashew season that arises.

Cashew nut is bought by exporters from warehouses and the warehouses buy from agents that buy from the farmers.

Another cashew season is here again and as an investor, I'm willing to take another investment step this season

A bag of cashew nut currently goes for 40k and you can sell for 65-70k depending on the market and agreement.

The catch is buying it from the farmers on time at 40k so that you can sell to agents or warehouses at 65-70k

I need 10 people(investors) with 400k(10 bags) each that will partner with me in making some money this season.
You buy 10 bags at 40k = 400k

You sell 10 bags at 65-70k = #650-700k

Your expected profit margin is 60-75%

If you are also interested and need me to help you buy from farmers at kogi, I think we would be able to work somethings out!!

Only very serious and interested people are expected to contact me for more updates..my contact is on my signature!

Thank you!!
That's very good. I must confess that the only way to make real money from cashew nuts is by exporting them. Yes, this is an established fact. You have to master the contemporary dynamics of export trade to avoid being defrauded by your foreign buyer. For a detailed information on how you will go about it, click on the first link on my signature.
Re: Cashew Investment For Agro Investors by Peterparker432: 12:02pm On Oct 04, 2017
we are De Appeal Mega Integrated
we export cashew nut in large quantity...our office is at Lagos Ikeja. please contact us for your supply....07039261439.
Re: Cashew Investment For Agro Investors by tectonotimes: 12:58pm On Oct 04, 2017
Peterparker432:
we are De Appeal Mega Integrated
we export cashew nut in large quantity...our office is at Lagos Ikeja. please contact us for your supply....07039261439.
Wow!!! That's very interesting. Have you heard this? Many Nigerian exporters have been defrauded of huge amount of money in the process of exporting commodities to foreign countries. Do you know why? They were not trained on export operations, management, documentations and the best methods of payment in export trade. This is terrible!!! Nigerians cannot continue to lose money to foreigners in the course of export business. Exporters, why don’t you get a practical manual that teaches the stages of export trade from processing and packaging of commodities to receipt of payment by the foreign buyers. It teaches export operations, export management, export documentations and methods of payment in export trade? It is a contemporary step-by-step guide to export trade. It tells all the contemporary dynamics in export trade. To get it, click on the link below:
http://www.tectono-business.com/2016/02/contemporary-step-by-step-guide-to.html
Re: Cashew Investment For Agro Investors by EXPORTFINANCE: 5:52pm On Dec 30, 2019
CAN YOU DELIVER TO LAGOS WAREHOUSE AT A VERY COMPETITIVE PRICE?......

Hello Cashew Nut suppliers,

We are taking RCN 2020 crop in our Lagos Warehouse.

Supplier should take note of this specification:
Moisture not more than 10%
KOR - 48-50+lbs
NC- 190+

Payment on delivery after weight inspection and quality testing.

For Price confirmation...
Please call: 08037171978
08077881934 (WhattApp)
Re: Cashew Investment For Agro Investors by olumide3367(m): 6:33pm On Dec 30, 2019
EXPORTFINANCE:
CAN YOU DELIVER TO LAGOS WAREHOUSE AT A VERY COMPETITIVE PRICE?......

Hello Cashew Nut suppliers,

We are taking RCN 2020 crop in our Lagos Warehouse.

Supplier should take note of this specification:
Moisture not more than 10%
KOR - 48-50+lbs
NC- 190+

Payment on delivery after weight inspection and quality testing.

For Price confirmation...
Please call: 08037171978
08077881934 (WhattApp)
my company can source it for u on see and pay basis. Any quantity. Check my signature

(1) (Reply)

Urgently Needed: Seeking Employment Opportunities / Cashew Supply And Warehouse Services / Anyone Has A Farm In Igbojaye Or Ofiki In Oyo State?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.