Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,948 members, 7,952,821 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:14 AM

Ahmadinejad Declares 9/11 Attack A “big Fabrication” - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ahmadinejad Declares 9/11 Attack A “big Fabrication” (1929 Views)

Some.incredible Photos Of September 9/ 11 Attack (2001) / The 9/11 Attack Is 12 Years Old Today. / Us Marks Sept. 11 Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ahmadinejad Declares 9/11 Attack A “big Fabrication” by johnblaze1: 1:00am On Mar 07, 2010
Reuters
March 6, 2010
Editor’s note: So, now that Ahmadinejad is a “truther,” I guess the corporate media will claim Alex Jones is an Iranian terrorist.

Ahmadinejad described the destruction of the twin towers in New York on September 11, 2001 as a “complicated intelligence scenario and act.”
Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad on Saturday called the September 11 attacks on the United States a “big fabrication” that was used to justify the U.S. war on terrorism, the official IRNA news agency reported.
Ahmadinejad, who often rails against the West and Israel, made the comment in a meeting with Intelligence Ministry personnel.
It came amid escalating tension in the long-running dispute between Iran and the West over Tehran’s nuclear program, with the United States pushing for new U.N. sanctions against the major oil producer.
Ahmadinejad described the destruction of the twin towers in New York on September 11, 2001 as a “complicated intelligence scenario and act,” IRNA reported.
He added: “The September 11 incident was a big fabrication as a pretext for the campaign against terrorism and a prelude for staging an invasion against Afghanistan.” He did not

http://www.nytimes.com/reuters/2010/03/06/world/international-us-iran-ahmadinejad-sept11.html?_r=3&emc=eta1

Re: Ahmadinejad Declares 9/11 Attack A “big Fabrication” by shotster50(m): 1:39am On Mar 07, 2010
What a ranting lunatic, ,  this  abberation of a human being is looking more and more like a contender for the Hitler of our generation.
Re: Ahmadinejad Declares 9/11 Attack A “big Fabrication” by johnblaze1: 2:40am On Mar 07, 2010
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Ahmadinejad Declares 9/11 Attack A “big Fabrication” by tpiah: 5:30am On Mar 07, 2010
na wa
Re: Ahmadinejad Declares 9/11 Attack A “big Fabrication” by ElRazur: 12:16pm On Mar 07, 2010
Another idiotic, moronic and anti-western thread brought to you by John Blaze.

This message is paid for and sponsored by ElRazur Inc.
Re: Ahmadinejad Declares 9/11 Attack A “big Fabrication” by kosovo(m): 3:40pm On Mar 07, 2010
i know you will all eat me,  but i must subscribe to what Ahmadinejad said,  because i stand for the TRUTH.
  The CIA did a great JOB that day in concealing the intel . i have often told people that US government were responsible for the 9/11 Attacks. There are alot scholars who have proved that a tower can not just completely fall from the top to ground level. it therefore implies that a BOMB was planted in the building, thus making that possible. People forget that the structure in question was a still tower and there is no way a Boeing 747 can cause it's total collapse.

How can 4 planes be hijacked the same day? pls CIA give me a break. most of us already know, it was a calculated effort to gain access to the middle east, which they successfully did and have totally failed in that regard if you ask me.

it is a shame that alot of people still believe the Nonsense their intelligence agency told us. UTTER RUBBISH.

Ahmadinejad just made my day.  I rest my case.
Re: Ahmadinejad Declares 9/11 Attack A “big Fabrication” by ElRazur: 4:21pm On Mar 07, 2010
Is your mask slipping off or something? You forgot to use meaningless and ambiguous words this time. Surely, you must have your dictionary at hand? grin

As per your post. President "Im-a-dinner-jacket" is the least person to take to serious when it comes to issue of the West. It is not like he is non-biased or something, if anything. He's got issues with the west and as such, he will go to any length to discredit the west. It do not in anyway, prove anything. In fact, there is no difference from what he said and when people post "hear say" thread around here. He's got no single proof to back up his wild and ludicrous claims.

And what proof do you as a person have that the US is responsible? Please don't tell me you are in the same league as John Blaze and co?
Re: Ahmadinejad Declares 9/11 Attack A “big Fabrication” by princekevo(m): 5:22pm On Mar 07, 2010
Infact many Americans will subcribe to Ahmadinejad's statement, so i wouldnt blame any non-american believeing him either. Conspiracy theory apart, i personally still believe that there is more to what American CIA fed us with. Only a daft would believe them 100%, sooner or later the truth will unfold itself.
Re: Ahmadinejad Declares 9/11 Attack A “big Fabrication” by ElRazur: 5:30pm On Mar 07, 2010
kosovo:

i know you will all eat me,  but i must subscribe to what Ahmadinejad said,  because i stand for the TRUTH.
  The CIA did a great JOB that day in concealing . i have often told people that US government were responsible for the 9/11 Attacks. There are alot scholars who have proved that a tower can not jut fall from the top to ground level completely. it therefore implies that a BOMB was planted in the building, which can only make that possible. People forget that the structure in question was a still tower and there is no way a Boeing 747 can cause it's total collapse.

How can 4 planes be hijacked the same day? pls CIA give me a break. most of us already know, it was a calculated effort to gain access to the middle east, which they successfully did and have totally failed in that regard if you ask me.

it is a shame that alot of people still believe the Nonsense their intelligence agency told us. UTTER RUBBISH.

Quoting this before you change it. grin
Re: Ahmadinejad Declares 9/11 Attack A “big Fabrication” by Beaf: 5:43pm On Mar 07, 2010
kosovo:

The CIA did a great JOB that day in concealing . i have often told people that US government were responsible for the 9/11 Attacks. There are alot scholars who have proved that a tower can not jut fall from the top to ground level completely. it therefore implies that a BOMB was planted in the building, which can only make that possible. People forget that the structure in question was a still tower and there is no way a Boeing 747 can cause it's total collapse.

Your statement has zero basis.

You need to calculate the strength of each pillar of the building; then aggregate the weight of each floor of the building above the floor the plane impacted; then calcualate the distance of the fall; then calculate if the accumulated weight crashing from floor to floor was powerful enough to smash the pillars and continue to lower floors in a domino effect.
You can only make the sort of sweeping statements above after ruling out the possiblity of the above scenario (which you can't).
Re: Ahmadinejad Declares 9/11 Attack A “big Fabrication” by kosovo(m): 5:54pm On Mar 07, 2010
Like i said, i have seen the evidence, A physics professor did all the calculations and it failed to meet any rules of calculation. i am not sure you are now more intelligent than a prof. shocked

On the pentagon,
can a Boeing 747 rotate 180 degrees with a few minutes?

why did the 747 have to hit the empty section of the pentagon?

Why were people seen picking evidence from site of destruction, is it not against their law?

How come no body heard the sound of the plane? if a Boeing 747 come 100 meters to the ground, even a deaf man would feel some sound waves. if it was a Boeing 747, how come Human could pick scraps, i thought Boeing was made of still.

where is the 4th remote control Bomber that The US Created? how come the fourth one was missing the same time the Pentagon was hit?

These are questions The CIA has refused to answer.
As the time the Prof was carrying out his research, he complained of threat to Life by the CIA, FBI, CTU, SSS. etc. he secretly completed his works and made it know to the world. His where-about is however not know.
Re: Ahmadinejad Declares 9/11 Attack A “big Fabrication” by ElRazur: 5:56pm On Mar 07, 2010
kosovo:

Like i said, i have seen the evidence, A physics professor did all the calculations and it failed to meet any rules of calculation. i am not sure you are now more intelligent than a prof. shocked

On the pentagon,
can a Boeing 747 rotate 180 degrees with a few minutes?

why did the 747 have to hit the empty section of the pentagon?

Why were people seen picking evidence from site of destruction, is it not against their law?

How come no body heard the sound of the plane? if a Boeing 747 come 100 meters to the ground, even a deaf man would feel some sound waves. if it was a Boeing 747, how come Human could pick scraps, i thought Boeing was made of still.

where is the 4th remote control Bomber that The US Created? how come the fourth one was missing the same time the Pentagon was hit?

These are questions The CIA has refused to answer.
As the time the Prof was carrying out his research, he complained of threat to Life by the CIA, FBI, CTU, SSS. etc. he secretly completed his works and made it know to the world. His where-about is however not know.

Source? Who is this professor. In a serious debate, claims without backing or source is as good as useless.
Re: Ahmadinejad Declares 9/11 Attack A “big Fabrication” by johnblaze1: 5:57pm On Mar 07, 2010
Another idiotic, moronic and anti-western thread brought to you by John Blaze.

This message is paid for and sponsored by ElRazur Inc.

@elrazur

Why do you choose to insult me? Have I ever insulted you or attacked your posts on this forum?
Re: Ahmadinejad Declares 9/11 Attack A “big Fabrication” by ElRazur: 6:02pm On Mar 07, 2010
john_blaze:

@elrazur

Why do you choose to insult me? Have I ever insulted you or attacked your posts on this forum?

I am attacking the threads. You know the anit-western thread you seems to post from time to time? I am not attacking YOU. I have nothing against you, but  I have plenty of disagreement with thread you post. grin

If you feel offended, I will gladly apologise though. smiley
Re: Ahmadinejad Declares 9/11 Attack A “big Fabrication” by johnblaze1: 6:05pm On Mar 07, 2010
@elrazur

You called me an idiot and a slowpoke!! How would you feel if someone calls you one?
Re: Ahmadinejad Declares 9/11 Attack A “big Fabrication” by ElRazur: 6:07pm On Mar 07, 2010
john_blaze:

@elrazur

You called me an idiot and a slowpoke!! How would you feel if someone calls you one?

This is getting out of hand now. I never called you an idiot and a slowpoke, but the threads you seem to post lately is. Two different things.

Look I apologies. smiley
Re: Ahmadinejad Declares 9/11 Attack A “big Fabrication” by princekevo(m): 6:17pm On Mar 07, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3PawC4u1U7k

To those who are scientist could watch this and rationally reason them out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LG6i6WBHM3U
Re: Ahmadinejad Declares 9/11 Attack A “big Fabrication” by kosovo(m): 6:19pm On Mar 07, 2010
@ElRazur
I have it on disc,
Re: Ahmadinejad Declares 9/11 Attack A “big Fabrication” by ElRazur: 6:32pm On Mar 07, 2010
kosovo:

@ElRazur
I have it on disc,

Not good enough. There are videos on youtube that have very good production and good voice over, but the fact is that the evidence are nothing but false. I am not sure who this professor is, but I will take it with a pinch of salt. My friend works in the building industry - part of a demolition team - and from his experience, nothing odd or wrong with the way the twin tower collapse. In other words, it can be explained.

Then on top of that, you have several expert witness who already says, there is nothing to suggest cover up etc. I think I will take these views over some unknown or prove professor.
Re: Ahmadinejad Declares 9/11 Attack A “big Fabrication” by kosovo(m): 6:34pm On Mar 07, 2010
^your friend said what he was told to say
Re: Ahmadinejad Declares 9/11 Attack A “big Fabrication” by ElRazur: 6:39pm On Mar 07, 2010
kosovo:

^your friend said what he was told to say

He's got no affiliation with America whatsoever.

If I tell you he is Nigerian, will it change your view? Probably not. Kosovo, sometimes we all want to believe that is some big conspiracy, but if we can approach the matter with a neutral mind, it is easy to see the facts.
Re: Ahmadinejad Declares 9/11 Attack A “big Fabrication” by kosovo(m): 6:44pm On Mar 07, 2010
^^ i once had that thought, but ever since i watched that video, everything changed.
Re: Ahmadinejad Declares 9/11 Attack A “big Fabrication” by ElRazur: 6:46pm On Mar 07, 2010
You watched a video [which you are yet to post the source] and then you are convinced? Are you gullible? lol.
Re: Ahmadinejad Declares 9/11 Attack A “big Fabrication” by johnblaze1: 6:49pm On Mar 07, 2010
Not good enough. There are videos on youtube that have very good production and good voice over, but the fact is that the evidence are nothing but false. I am not sure who this professor is, but I will take it with a pinch of salt. My friend works in the building industry - part of a demolition team - and from his experience, nothing odd or wrong with the way the twin tower collapse. In other words, it can be explained.

Then on top of that, you have several expert witness who already says, there is nothing to suggest cover up etc. I think I will take these views over some unknown or prove professor.

@elrazur

Fine!! lets assume the building came down as a result of the impact of the plane.But how can you explain what happened to buidling to WTC 7 (Building 7) which is also part of the world trade center? It also came down at free fall speed(less than 10 seconds)
Re: Ahmadinejad Declares 9/11 Attack A “big Fabrication” by ElRazur: 6:56pm On Mar 07, 2010
Sorry, is this the one next to it? [Been years now, so cant remember from the top of my head. I am making music, so won't bother looking up things that are already proven up] Anyway, if memory serves me right, I believe it was intense heat, vibration and other factors.
Re: Ahmadinejad Declares 9/11 Attack A “big Fabrication” by ElRazur: 6:58pm On Mar 07, 2010
Because I am your best buddy online, I did a quick search for you, so have a read here.

http://www.debunking911.com/WTC7.htm
Re: Ahmadinejad Declares 9/11 Attack A “big Fabrication” by kosovo(m): 7:21pm On Mar 07, 2010
Thanks
Re: Ahmadinejad Declares 9/11 Attack A “big Fabrication” by TayoD1(m): 8:45pm On Mar 07, 2010
@John_blaze,

Fine!! lets assume the building came down as a result of the impact of the plane.But how can you explain what happened to buidling to WTC 7 (Building 7) which is also part of the world trade center? It also came down at free fall speed(less than 10 seconds)
It is good to leave an issue when you have no understanding of it. I am a civil/structural engineer and I have discussed this issue at length on nairaland. I even went to the extent of providing sketches to educate people who will rather believe conspiracies than what they see and witness with their own eyes.

Just to address your statement above, the WTC did not collapse due tothe impact of the plane. There were other secondary issues that caused it to collapse. Do you know what it means when they say an object has a free-fall? For goodness sake, what part of the collapse of the WTC was free-fall?
Re: Ahmadinejad Declares 9/11 Attack A “big Fabrication” by ElRazur: 9:00pm On Mar 07, 2010
Tayo abeg help me teach am o. grin
Re: Ahmadinejad Declares 9/11 Attack A “big Fabrication” by dayokanu(m): 12:06am On Mar 08, 2010
I am a dinner jacket" at it again .

How come he has not told us that Israel is involved.

Ask yourself what does the US stand from invading Afghanistan? Oil? Maybe coconut oil .
Re: Ahmadinejad Declares 9/11 Attack A “big Fabrication” by shotster50(m): 1:08am On Mar 08, 2010
It is very worrisome that some people would actually believe what that mad mullah is saying. These thoeries do not have any merit practically. You can twist it and turn it , Same thing happened with Haiti, Hugo Chavez will have us believe the earthquake was caused by America !!!!!! , at the end of the day it is what it is, conspiracy theories cooked up by people who have grudges against America.
Re: Ahmadinejad Declares 9/11 Attack A “big Fabrication” by biina: 7:24am On Mar 08, 2010
Tayo-D:

@John_blaze,
It is good to leave an issue when you have no understanding of it.  I am a civil/structural engineer and I have discussed this issue at length on nairaland.  I even went to the extent of providing sketches to educate people who will rather believe conspiracies than what they see and witness with their own eyes.

Just to address your statement above, the WTC did not collapse due tothe impact of the plane.  There were other secondary issues that caused it to collapse. Do you know what it means when they say an object has a free-fall?  For goodness sake, what part of the collapse of the WTC was free-fall?
Everything!!! What you guys saw on TV were time edited. The plane collisions were not real and were only superimposed images. People that claimed they saw the impact were actually CIA agents.
What really happened: The buildings were first 'tossed' into space, reentered orbit (they had thrusters) and then free fell from there to the ground   grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

R.ape Any Girl On Sight : Assam R.ape Festival In India Begin This Week. / Why You Must Support Trump To Be President of The United States / COVID-19: Over 2Million GUNS Sold In U.S. In March As Virus Spreads(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.