Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,075 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

I Need Spiritual Advise - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Need Spiritual Advise (559 Views)

I Need Spiritual Help/deliverance For My Mentally challenged Sibling Urgently. / I Need Spiritual Help Urgently! / Could This Be A Spiritual Attack Or A Medical Condition? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Spiritual Advise by kellytuns(m): 2:05pm On Oct 02, 2017
Hello good people of God......before i start my narration i am pleading to all not to mind my English....i have been spiritually down for more than 4 months now,i hardly pray or getup at midnight to pray unlike before.can't even remember the last time i went for Sunday service or read my bible.i remember some time ago embarking on a 40 days 6 to 6 dry fasting,this year alone i have done 3 days dry fasting and prayer consecutively twice(72hrs)were i usually locked myself indoors without outside contact,food and water.the heartbreaking thing rightnow is that i have now gone back to the things i promise God not to indulge in anymore.infact i have derailed.please i need advise
Re: I Need Spiritual Advise by MhizzAJ(f): 2:37pm On Oct 02, 2017
Don't go and kill urself o
This one that u r embarking on fasting anyhow

People don't ve any problems...they ll just be disturbing God
Re: I Need Spiritual Advise by nosiebaba(m): 2:37pm On Oct 02, 2017
The best way is to start studying your Bible and start going to church.
Re: I Need Spiritual Advise by adepeter2027(m): 3:09pm On Oct 02, 2017
Ogbeni, chop enough food. Your blood is becoming deficient of GLUCOSE which is affecting your brain....

Don't comman kill yourself over one mumu God oo
Re: I Need Spiritual Advise by judedwriter(m): 3:47pm On Oct 02, 2017
kellytuns:
Hello good people of God......before i start my narration i am pleading to all not to mind my English....i have been spiritually down for more than 4 months now,i hardly pray or getup at midnight to pray unlike before.can't even remember the last time i went for Sunday service or read my bible.i remember some time ago embarking on a 40 days 6 to 6 dry fasting,this year alone i have done 3 days dry fasting and prayer consecutively twice(72hrs)were i usually locked myself indoors without outside contact,food and water.the heartbreaking thing rightnow is that i have now gone back to the things i promise God not to indulge in anymore.infact i have derailed.please i need advise

Spirituality is not butter and bread, it's serious warfare with the devil....rededicate your spiritual life to God by spending more time to read your bible and pray in tongues especially at midnight.

Remember, its warfare, you have to compel yourself to do it whether your flesh likes it or not.

1 Like

Re: I Need Spiritual Advise by ZKOSOSO(m): 7:36pm On Oct 02, 2017
I think nothing is wrong with u. We sometimes get weakened by monotonous exercise of spirituality even as Christian but two things that often fired us back are.....Answers to our Prayers and spiritual responsibility in the local Church.

If God has enlarge your coast as Jabez after much battle u will have every reason to stabilise.

If you are a leader in choir, Sunday school, usher, technical or prayer band and your group expect so much from u.....then u can hardly stay out of services.

God bless u.
Re: I Need Spiritual Advise by Wolexdey(m): 8:56pm On Oct 02, 2017
You need to open your heart to the Truth. Spiritual death is worse than physical death. The Devil is stealing from you and as long you allow him he won't stop and the end result can be disastrous.

I Pray such won't be your portion and I IN JESUS NAME.

Please, go for deliverance. May The Spirit lead you through IN JESUS NAME.

Go for DELIVERANCE
Re: I Need Spiritual Advise by Nobody: 8:59pm On Oct 02, 2017
kellytuns:
you are strong bro.. The more you engage yourself in these things the more the warfare, they are meant to shape you into perfection, they are also meant to tell you that it's not by your own power, not by the fasting and prayer you are doing but by the strength and grace of God... Rise up and Brace up and continue in your steadfastness, I wish I can fast for 40 days 6 to 6 lolzzz wink
Re: I Need Spiritual Advise by ichuka(m): 11:19pm On Oct 02, 2017
kellytuns:
Your post isn't detailed enough,however,I don't believe there's anything wrong with you at first in regard what you posted.
There time for everything,time to work,rest,communion and feed.
We must balance it.
Re: I Need Spiritual Advise by ifenes(m): 7:19am On Oct 03, 2017
kellytuns:

Fortunately you are shifting,you are maturing, you are stopping to resonate with the old permission slips( prayers,meditation,Jesus). "Greater is he that is in you"- do not forget. That part of you greater than anything is God, which is your true self. You don't need 70 day fasting, why ? All you need is to appreciate,love yourself because you Are that You Are.... No need for hunger strikes.
Re: I Need Spiritual Advise by PsychicTerrin: 11:41am On Oct 03, 2017
God gave us all minds and intellects to enable us to make crucial decisions of griping our relationship with Him. It is the most important decision in the  life  of  a  human  being.  Upon  it  depends  his  future. Consequently,  each  and  every  one  of  us  must  examine dispassionately the evidence presented, and choose what appears to be right until further evidence arises. If you decide that it is fasting that will bring you closer to God then embark it with prayer for communication with the Lord. Pray for whatever you want. So shall it be granted unto you
Re: I Need Spiritual Advise by waldigit: 6:03am On Oct 04, 2017
kellytuns:

Have you experienced Holy Ghost Baptism? I If No, it that may be responsible for fluctuation.

(1) (Reply)

Why Does God Not Heal Amputees? / Three Reasons Why You Should Tithe - Brad Hewitt / The Engine Of A Giant Ship Failed To Start.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.