Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

UN Has This To Say On Catalonia Referendum. - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / UN Has This To Say On Catalonia Referendum. (940 Views)

Breaking: Europian Parliament Considers Catalonia Referendum-cnn / Catalonia Referendum: Police Block Store For Ballot Boxes / Catalonia Referendum: Madrid Court Fines Organisers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UN Has This To Say On Catalonia Referendum. by Nobody: 4:14pm On Oct 02, 2017
Democratic freedom

Re: UN Has This To Say On Catalonia Referendum. by Nobody: 4:17pm On Oct 02, 2017
Crazy UN. You support Catalonia yet you oppose the Kurds in Iraq all because of oil. Thunder fire una there
Re: UN Has This To Say On Catalonia Referendum. by IPOBrep: 4:18pm On Oct 02, 2017
catalonians have taken their destiny in their own hands, same as the kurds.

The Fg knew biafrans would have announced their own referendum date after this 2 were conducted without the backing of the UN, Us or Uk

its however not over yet
Re: UN Has This To Say On Catalonia Referendum. by Likei(m): 4:25pm On Oct 02, 2017
biafra shall be free
Re: UN Has This To Say On Catalonia Referendum. by Yyeske(m): 4:28pm On Oct 02, 2017
The UN should go and grant them independence na
Re: UN Has This To Say On Catalonia Referendum. by mrvitalis(m): 4:28pm On Oct 02, 2017
IPOBrep:
catalonians have taken their destiny in their own hands, same as the kurds.

The Fg knew biafrans would have announced their own referendum date after this 2 were conducted without the backing of the UN, Us or Uk

its however not over yet
Those two had elected government fighting it course not a self appointed emperor
Re: UN Has This To Say On Catalonia Referendum. by Ratello: 4:41pm On Oct 02, 2017
I can't believe this from the partial UN, how come they condemned the violence meted out to Catalonia but kept mute at the Feseral Government demonic python dance on innocent, unarmed IPOBians (Biafrans) where few souls died. This is pure rubbish!
Re: UN Has This To Say On Catalonia Referendum. by meditator(m): 4:50pm On Oct 02, 2017
Ratello:
I can't believe this from the partial UN, how come they condemned the violence meted out to Catalonia but kept mute at the Feseral Government demonic python dance on innocent, unarmed IPOBians (Biafrans) where few souls died. This is pure rubbish!
they condemned it because Catalonians were not threatening the peace of Spain and did not engage in defamations of character of those in authorities.

they condemned it because the Catalonians did not create Catalonian secret service.

they condemned it because Catalonian independence agitation was championed by responsible not a terrorist.

receive some sense

2 Likes

Re: UN Has This To Say On Catalonia Referendum. by cstr1000: 8:36pm On Oct 02, 2017
Re: UN Has This To Say On Catalonia Referendum. by Nobody: 9:07pm On Oct 02, 2017
cstr1000:

Dude, are you been targeted here? I might see you post something but if I return a moment later, it's gone.

Tf is that?
Re: UN Has This To Say On Catalonia Referendum. by cstr1000: 9:09pm On Oct 02, 2017
boostdom:

Dude, are you been targeted here? I might see you post something but if I return a moment later, it's gone.

Tf is that?
Bro. Nigeria is a very hostile place devoid of common sense. I don't want any government to hold me responsible for speaking my mind.
Use your tongue to count your teeth.
Re: UN Has This To Say On Catalonia Referendum. by Nobody: 9:11pm On Oct 02, 2017
tobimillar:
Crazy UN. You support Catalonia yet you oppose the Kurds in Iraq all because of oil. Thunder fire una there

Where exactly did you read that they support Catalonia?
Re: UN Has This To Say On Catalonia Referendum. by Nobody: 9:13pm On Oct 02, 2017
cstr1000:

Bro. Nigeria is a very hostile place devoid of common sense. I don't want any government to hold me responsible for speaking my mind.
Use your tongue to count your teeth.

So, when you post, you delete it? Same result with when you abstain entirely.
Re: UN Has This To Say On Catalonia Referendum. by cstr1000: 9:15pm On Oct 02, 2017
boostdom:

So, when you post, you delete it? Same result with when you abstain entirely.
I post and I am sure the target audience has seen it. Just the same way you see my post before I delete them.
Re: UN Has This To Say On Catalonia Referendum. by Nobody: 9:19pm On Oct 02, 2017
cstr1000:

I post and I am sure the target audience has seen it. Just the same way you see my post before I delete them.

Fair enough.

I find your posts insightful, man. One of the remaining few knowledgeable posters in the sea of mindless drivel that is nairaland.

(1) (Reply)

List Of Countries Without Any Rivers / Citizens' Access To Modern Life And Development: P.R. China Or USA Who's Better? / Mali Cuts Ties With France And Abandons French As Its Official Language

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.