Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,195 members, 7,811,513 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:22 PM

Please How Much Does It Cost To Travel To Ghana By Road From Lagos - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Please How Much Does It Cost To Travel To Ghana By Road From Lagos (1372 Views)

Pelumi Nubi Involved In Accident While Driving By Road From London To Lagos / Kogi Flood: 8 Days On The Road From Warri To Lokoja, Motorists Cry Out (video) / Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please How Much Does It Cost To Travel To Ghana By Road From Lagos by kingolasco(m): 4:16pm On Oct 02, 2017
[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Please How Much Does It Cost To Travel To Ghana By Road From Lagos by opejole: 7:15pm On Oct 02, 2017
kingolasco:
[color=#770077][/color]
it was #18000 as at last year when I moved to Ghana but I don't know now just budget #25000
Re: Please How Much Does It Cost To Travel To Ghana By Road From Lagos by kingolasco(m): 8:18pm On Oct 02, 2017
so please what are the requirement for the trip
Re: Please How Much Does It Cost To Travel To Ghana By Road From Lagos by Akaewu: 9:35pm On Oct 02, 2017
Check ABC transport website for the price, you can do the same for other transport coys.

You dont need a passport to go to ghana, but because of our corrupt system -
They will charge you extra N5k for not having a passport (dont know if it has increased.). Abc transport and the young transport does. Dont know about others.

My last visit to ghana (Nov 2016) non of my debit card worked (gtb, diamond), so always have enough ghana cedis with you.
Dont know if our debit card works there now.
Re: Please How Much Does It Cost To Travel To Ghana By Road From Lagos by kingolasco(m): 9:45pm On Oct 02, 2017
owk tnx.....so that means i dnt need to go with my passport den
Re: Please How Much Does It Cost To Travel To Ghana By Road From Lagos by kingolasco(m): 9:48pm On Oct 02, 2017
if i may ask is there a specific month one must spend der......y am asking is dat d ecowas passport specify 90days dnt knw if d law still exist
Re: Please How Much Does It Cost To Travel To Ghana By Road From Lagos by Akaewu: 1:22am On Oct 03, 2017
kingolasco:
owk tnx.....so that means i dnt need to go with my passport den

Its your choice to make. If you are ok paying extra N5k for not traveling with you passport.
But i suggest you do.
Re: Please How Much Does It Cost To Travel To Ghana By Road From Lagos by Akaewu: 1:23am On Oct 03, 2017
kingolasco:
if i may ask is there a specific month one must spend der......y am asking is dat d ecowas passport specify 90days dnt knw if d law still exist

Dont know. Google fit clear you
Re: Please How Much Does It Cost To Travel To Ghana By Road From Lagos by FIDELITY24(m): 9:38am On Oct 03, 2017
for ABC transport you should budget from 23K upwards but if u have a Nigerian passport it will be more cheaper. I travelled to Ghana in July dis year, I entered a Sienna from mile two in Lagos to ghana and I paid 21k.

(1) (Reply)

"My Benz, My Benz" - Boy Laments, As His Benz C300 Burns Down Completely / My Passport Issue With Immigration Officer I Met Through Nairaland Please Ad / Friday 13th Brings Heaviest Snow To Lesotho And Freezes SA (PIX)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.