Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,335 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

My Independence Day Write-up - Poems For Review - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Poems For Review / My Independence Day Write-up (728 Views)

Independence Day Celebration / Official Independence Poem For Nigeria @57 / My Poem/Write Up Collections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Independence Day Write-up by marlerya: 4:45pm On Oct 02, 2017
My Independence day Write-up

Who determines parameters?
Who is a nation?
When is a nation?
A nation is a collection of people in a geographical space committed to fulfilling clearly defined goals and objectives.
Can a geographical space fail?
Only the people in a geographical space fail.
Only failed people see their country as failing.
To call your country or nation yourself, you must be an embodiment of failure.
As for me and my family, Nigeria is the best country on earth and we will see and enjoy the goodness of Nigeria in the land of the living.
I simply love Nigeria, my land and place of birth. ..
The land of my ancestors. ..
The greatest nation on earth. ..

copied from FB.
Re: My Independence Day Write-up by marlerya: 4:50pm On Oct 02, 2017
CC: lalasticlala, pls this piece fits to be on hompage. thx
Re: My Independence Day Write-up by henryphoenix2n2: 5:13am On Feb 20, 2019
The content bring great value for readers. I can't stop reading news in this site everyday basketball legends cool game.
Re: My Independence Day Write-up by johncard: 8:59am On Nov 25, 2019
Quickpayportal is the best online patient portal. It is all in one portal for the patient, with the help of this website one can avail many services. Quickpayportal gives patients a more flexible and efficient way to pay all their medical bills. https://quickpayportal.win
Re: My Independence Day Write-up by Kevinton: 6:19pm On Aug 11, 2020
The Nigerian government should invest more budget in order to improve the quality of their general people.The Gay War Games are becoming popular among the people who love to get their favorite video games.

(1) (Reply)

STAINLESS (our Choice) -a Poem By Korede Isaac. / Think U Need This / Merry Christmas To The One I Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.