Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,749 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

Who Else Got An Invite From EAGSL MEDIA - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Who Else Got An Invite From EAGSL MEDIA (785 Views)

Who Else Got This Message From Federal Government Grant And Loan? / I Got An Invite From Ab Microfinance Bank / Invite From Outcess-formerly CCSL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Else Got An Invite From EAGSL MEDIA by sparko1(m): 4:54pm On Oct 02, 2017
DATE:Tuesday 3rd October, 2017

TIME: 12 Noon

COMPANY : EAGS Limited.

VENUE: EAGS LIMITED, 65c L'monarch building,5th floor, beside Salvation bustop, OPEBI- IKEJA, LAGOS

Please are they real, any information would go a long way!
Re: Who Else Got An Invite From EAGSL MEDIA by captainking(m): 4:58pm On Oct 02, 2017
sparko1:

VENUE: EAGS LIMITED, 65c L'monarch building,5th floor, beside Salvation bustop, OPEBI- IKEJA, LAGOS

they are real... But most of their jobs are Marketing jobs.. With low pay.. Which position were u invited for
Re: Who Else Got An Invite From EAGSL MEDIA by sparko1(m): 5:14pm On Oct 02, 2017
captainking:
they are real... But most of their jobs are Marketing jobs.. With low pay.. Which position were u invited for

Personal Assistant

By low pay, how low?
Thanks
Re: Who Else Got An Invite From EAGSL MEDIA by captainking(m): 6:59pm On Oct 02, 2017
sparko1:

Personal Assistant

By low pay, how low?
Thanks
Thats all I know Bro.. Check them out
Re: Who Else Got An Invite From EAGSL MEDIA by paulGrundy(m): 10:01pm On Oct 02, 2017
I also got the invite.
Re: Who Else Got An Invite From EAGSL MEDIA by Nobody: 7:41pm On Oct 09, 2017
sparko1:

sparko1:

Please how did the interview go? Was it worth it?
Re: Who Else Got An Invite From EAGSL MEDIA by sparko1(m): 9:21pm On Oct 09, 2017
intswagga:

Please how did the interview go? Was it worth it?

Sorry if this is coming late, but just like the other guy said, they want someone who they can use, salary expectation maybe between 30-40k, man in this recession and besides it's Monday through Saturday and 8am to 6pm. That is slavery!

My advice, if you are in Ikeja and won't mind any of the above, you can pay them a visit, but as per the interview it's just basis, nothing to worry about.

Good luck!

1 Like

Re: Who Else Got An Invite From EAGSL MEDIA by paulGrundy(m): 7:20am On Oct 10, 2017
sparko1:

Sorry if this is coming late, but just like the other guy said, they want someone who they can use, salary expectation maybe between 30-40k, man in this recession and besides it's Monday through Saturday and 8am to 6pm. That is slavery!

My advice, if you are in Ikeja and won't mind any of the above, you can pay them a visit, but as per the interview it's just basis, nothing to worry about.

Good luck!

How did you know about that? Has the recruitment been concluded?
Re: Who Else Got An Invite From EAGSL MEDIA by sparko1(m): 7:35am On Oct 10, 2017
paulGrundy:

How did you know about that? Has the recruitment been concluded?

Am a natural psychologist, sometimes you make people give you information that they want to withheld, and even if its an interview for you, you might just be the one interviewing the interviewer.
Re: Who Else Got An Invite From EAGSL MEDIA by paulGrundy(m): 11:33am On Oct 10, 2017
sparko1:

Am a natural psychologist, sometimes you make people give you information that they want to withheld, and even if its an interview for you, you might just be the one interviewing the interviewer.

I think you should have indicated in your earlier post that you were taking a hard guess. Just so you know, working weekends is not part of the job description.
Re: Who Else Got An Invite From EAGSL MEDIA by sparko1(m): 2:37pm On Oct 10, 2017
paulGrundy:

I think you should have indicated in your earlier post that you were taking a hard guess. Just so you know, working weekends is not part of the job description.
Well, if you are the interviewer then i suppose you made a mistake when you interviewed me, because I clearly heard you say so and yes the salary is a guess but I think I get where you are coming from.

(1) (Reply)

Presidency Criticises N-power Volunteers’ Rampage / Federal Ministry Of Agriculture And Rural Development Recruitment / Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.