Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,909 members, 7,814,070 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

I Got An Invite From Ab Microfinance Bank - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Got An Invite From Ab Microfinance Bank (17882 Views)

Got An Invite From Workforce / Recruitment For Graduate Trainee (loan Officer) At AB Microfinance Bank / Invite From Outcess-formerly CCSL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Got An Invite From Ab Microfinance Bank by AutosBay(m): 5:34pm On Sep 04, 2018
Hello! You are invited for a written test for LO position @CMD Mgt Centre, Shangisha-Magodo, Lagos on Fri. Sept. 7th 2018 by 1:30am.Pls come with a valid ID.

is it worth the try?
Re: I Got An Invite From Ab Microfinance Bank by Nobody: 5:41pm On Sep 04, 2018
Don't known yet oo. I have gotten an invitation text too. Pls, lets try to get to know how
their pay look..
Re: I Got An Invite From Ab Microfinance Bank by AutosBay(m): 5:53pm On Sep 04, 2018
Infact the thing tire me, I hope it's not another form of marketing this one everybody dey receive the message
Re: I Got An Invite From Ab Microfinance Bank by odeh1(m): 5:53pm On Sep 04, 2018
1:30 AM in the night God

1 Like

Re: I Got An Invite From Ab Microfinance Bank by AutosBay(m): 5:54pm On Sep 04, 2018
give me your alternative phone number let's discuss because even the distance no be here for me oooo I stay in satellite town, after Festac
Re: I Got An Invite From Ab Microfinance Bank by lunacol(m): 5:59pm On Sep 04, 2018
odeh1:
1:30 AM in the night God
shocked
Re: I Got An Invite From Ab Microfinance Bank by AutosBay(m): 6:23pm On Sep 04, 2018
ur funny
Re: I Got An Invite From Ab Microfinance Bank by AlienRobot: 6:38pm On Sep 04, 2018
For a comprehensive past questions and answers, contact us on Alienrobot01@gmail.com
Re: I Got An Invite From Ab Microfinance Bank by AutosBay(m): 9:27pm On Sep 04, 2018
Ok
Re: I Got An Invite From Ab Microfinance Bank by murphyrichy(m): 10:45pm On Sep 04, 2018
AutosBay:
My mum said I should not go and I can't disrespect my mother
I got it too, why did she ask you not to go?
Re: I Got An Invite From Ab Microfinance Bank by AutosBay(m): 11:26pm On Sep 04, 2018
murphyrichy:
I got it too, why did she ask you not to go?
she was of the opinion that it is not the regular bank known to everyone , as she hear microfinance
Re: I Got An Invite From Ab Microfinance Bank by murphyrichy(m): 12:12am On Sep 05, 2018
AutosBay:
she was of the opinion that it is not the regular bank known to everyone , as she hear microfinance
okay, micro is quite different from commercial banks.
Re: I Got An Invite From Ab Microfinance Bank by Temibabie(f): 6:22am On Sep 05, 2018
AutosBay:

How did you apply?
Re: I Got An Invite From Ab Microfinance Bank by simplynace(m): 6:42am On Sep 05, 2018
I hear the Microfinance pays well. It is a foreign owned MFB, I would advice you go for it, you have nothing to lose

1 Like

Re: I Got An Invite From Ab Microfinance Bank by obojememe: 6:52am On Sep 05, 2018
AutosBay:
y not do your own personal findings, Ab MFb is a leading MFB in nigeria and besides they are in about 7countries as commercial banks , i think its only in nigeria and rwanda they are mfb, and besides they pay more than some commercial banks cos they employ full staffs and not contract staffs

7 Likes

Re: I Got An Invite From Ab Microfinance Bank by AbsalomOtutu(m): 8:16am On Sep 05, 2018
Contact me(chat/call) for your test materials now via this number 07039763790 at the cheapest price you can ever imagine!!

-Dragnet aptitude test(verbal, Numerical, abstract)

-gmat materials(complete)

-TOEFL materials(complete)

-GRE material (complete)

-Workforce test materials

17 TEST MATERIALS And a link to our Google drive containing over 24 test materials including SHL QUESTIONS.

TEST MATERIALS ALL FOR 1500 NAIRA

Don't miss this opportunity; Grab this offer now!!!
Call/chat 07039763790
Re: I Got An Invite From Ab Microfinance Bank by da3pu0(m): 10:45am On Sep 05, 2018
I work in mfi too. The recruitment is real and the work is better than state government work. Lo means loan officer. You are the officer in charge to give and retrieve the loan back from the borrower. Be as it may mfb or mfi didnt owe workers since they are making their own gain. The salary of LO in mfb ranges from 50k to 150 k depending on the one u are working for. As the case of AB microfinance bank i think the coy is grounded and rooted and would likely pay better

3 Likes

Re: I Got An Invite From Ab Microfinance Bank by AutosBay(m): 11:27am On Sep 05, 2018
OK o
Re: I Got An Invite From Ab Microfinance Bank by AutosBay(m): 11:29am On Sep 05, 2018
Do I need to dress corporate for the test, or I should just wear long sleeves and trouser since its just test first , and do I need to carry my credentials
Re: I Got An Invite From Ab Microfinance Bank by AutosBay(m): 11:31am On Sep 05, 2018
And please is it that magodo that one will be working because walahi my place far ooooooo, I'm coming all the way from satellite town
Re: I Got An Invite From Ab Microfinance Bank by Topaz08(m): 12:44pm On Sep 05, 2018
AutosBay:
And please is it that magodo that one will be working because walahi my place far ooooooo, I'm coming all the way from satellite town

AB, is one of the best Mfb we are having in Nigeria today. Prepare very well for the text so you can move on to 2nd stage.

The test is to be taken at CMD road not that you will be working from their if you finally make it.

I think AB is operating with national license with few other Mfb in such category. Mfb get levels.

Put in your efforts, best of luck.

1 Like

Re: I Got An Invite From Ab Microfinance Bank by AutosBay(m): 1:20pm On Sep 05, 2018
How does their question look like
Re: I Got An Invite From Ab Microfinance Bank by AutosBay(m): 1:35pm On Sep 05, 2018
This loan officer looks like another form of marketing my observations though
Re: I Got An Invite From Ab Microfinance Bank by sleeknaija(m): 1:37pm On Sep 05, 2018
please does anyone have an idea of the salary for the role of Loan Officer?
Re: I Got An Invite From Ab Microfinance Bank by sleeknaija(m): 1:37pm On Sep 05, 2018
AutosBay:
This loan officer looks like another form of marketing my observations though

I think so too
Re: I Got An Invite From Ab Microfinance Bank by obojememe: 5:45pm On Sep 05, 2018
sleeknaija:
please does anyone have an idea of the salary for the role of Loan Officer?
about 90k gross and u will be paid transportation allowance asides that , the 90k is for the first 6mnths before confirmation and after confirmation u shld be earning above 130k , and a transparent organization, nothing like man-know-man...promotions also is certain based on performance
Re: I Got An Invite From Ab Microfinance Bank by steviano(m): 5:57pm On Sep 05, 2018
Please how can I apply?
Re: I Got An Invite From Ab Microfinance Bank by AlienRobot: 5:58pm On Sep 05, 2018
For past questions and answers, contact us on Alienrobot01@gmail.com
Re: I Got An Invite From Ab Microfinance Bank by obojememe: 6:17pm On Sep 05, 2018
steviano:
Please how can I apply?
through the career page on their website https://www.ab-mfbnigeria.com/careers/
buh i think the application for this particular opening is closed already

1 Like

Re: I Got An Invite From Ab Microfinance Bank by frankkyit(m): 8:13pm On Sep 05, 2018
Topaz08:

AB, is one of the best Mfb we are having in Nigeria today. Prepare very well for the text so you can move on to 2nd stage.

The test is to be taken at CMD road not that you will be working from their if you finally make it.

I think AB is operating with national license with few other Mfb in such category. Mfb get levels.

Put in your efforts, best of luck.

I have searched for AB microfinance bank along CMD road but I can't find it. pls help.
Re: I Got An Invite From Ab Microfinance Bank by Topaz08(m): 8:16pm On Sep 05, 2018
frankkyit:

I have searched for AB microfinance bank along CMD road but I can't find it. pls help.

Search online for AB Mfb CMD Road or what ? I don't really get your point.

Do you got the invite text?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FMM Graduate Trainee Programme Placement. Who Else Got Shortlisted? / Who Else Got This From Netjob ? (pictures) / Graduated 2016. It's 7 years already

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.