Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Dbanj Talked How Being A Father Changed Him - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dbanj Talked How Being A Father Changed Him (328 Views)

I Have bleeped Up As A Father,role Model & A Husband. 2face To Annie Idibia / BBNaija: Nina Gets Awarded For Most Talked About Personality Of The Year (Pics) / The Cars Linda Ikeji Talked About That DJ Khalid Got For His Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dbanj Talked How Being A Father Changed Him by legendarygist: 5:39pm On Oct 02, 2017
http://www.legendarygist.com/2017/10/dbanj-talked-how-being-father-changed.html[url][/url]

Popular musician Dapo Oyebanjo known by his stage name Dbanj has talked about being a father for complete good four months after the birth of Daniel the third.
Dbanj expressed that because of the responsibilities he gained to become a family man,he has to think before making decisions that's what he said during an Interview with Punch.
The singer was very happy when he held his son Daniel at his hand for the first time.

Look at what Dbanj said:
“Being a father is very humbling. I have always acted as a father to a lot of young artistes from the days of Mo Hits but now, I have a child of my own. When he was born, I was in the hospital and as I held his hands, it made me realise that to whom much is given, much is expected. This is someone’s life that I am responsible for.”

READ ALSO:Patoranking Said That He Is A Product Of Grace

The singer also said:
“It is not just about fatherhood but now I have a family. Before I became a family man, I took decisions without looking back. I could decide to sleep on the Mainland; I could decide to chill with my friends. But now, I have responsibilities.” Wow!

Watch this Iyanya's Interview it's so interesting

(1) (Reply)

You Should Not Starve Your Husbands Of Sex -oritsefemi Advises Women / "This Year Is The Best Year Of My Life"- Peter Okoye Says / Davido's Released CCTV Footage Is Useless In Tagbo's Investigation - Family Frie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.