Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,697 members, 7,809,637 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:22 PM

BBNaija: Nina Gets Awarded For Most Talked About Personality Of The Year (Pics) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija: Nina Gets Awarded For Most Talked About Personality Of The Year (Pics) (23172 Views)

The Cars Linda Ikeji Talked About That DJ Khalid Got For His Son / Don Jazzy On BBNaija Nina & Miracle Love: "I Have Had A Babe Like Nina Before" / BBNaija: "Nina Will Have Sex With Teddy A" - Juliet Ibrahim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija: Nina Gets Awarded For Most Talked About Personality Of The Year (Pics) by correctbae: 11:08am On Jun 16, 2018
Ex BBnaija Contestant, Nina Ivy has been in the news back to back. Yesterday the internet went frenzy as she posted BBNaija 2018 winner's picture, Miracle on her Instagram page, they had been romantically involved while in the house but decided to go private after the show ended.

Yesterday, happened to be African Outstanding Icons Award which was held at Owerri, Imo State. Nina was lucky enough to have a slot among the awardee. She got rewarded as African most talked about personality of the year. This is the second award she will be collecting this week, as she was awarded as fast rising personality during Mr/Miss IMSU Tourism award.

Source: https://correct.com.ng/nina-gets-awarded-for-african-most-talked-about-personality-of-the-year/

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Nina Gets Awarded For Most Talked About Personality Of The Year (Pics) by LUGBE: 11:10am On Jun 16, 2018
Wow, but i think cee cee should have gotten the award.

68 Likes 7 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Nina Gets Awarded For Most Talked About Personality Of The Year (Pics) by vizkiz: 11:12am On Jun 16, 2018
Most talked about?

Lmao. Which kin gutter award be this. Just any simpleton can craft that award and present it grin

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Nina Gets Awarded For Most Talked About Personality Of The Year (Pics) by Bluezy13(m): 11:13am On Jun 16, 2018
I was about giving her some accolades, then I saw...

IMO STATE

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Nina Gets Awarded For Most Talked About Personality Of The Year (Pics) by izzou(m): 11:13am On Jun 16, 2018
grin

Who's Nina?

We don't know her here in Russia.

cool cool cool

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Nina Gets Awarded For Most Talked About Personality Of The Year (Pics) by safarigirl(f): 11:15am On Jun 16, 2018
vizkiz:
Most talked about?

Lmao. Which kin gutter award be this. Just any simpleton can craft that award and present it grin
my dear, gutter award truly

These days, awards are like pageants in Nigeria; any idiot can come up with one and sell to the highest bidder. Only for them to come to SM and start giving long speech as if they earned it. People wey go dey hellfire go plenty from this country

Silly people everywhere

30 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Nina Gets Awarded For Most Talked About Personality Of The Year (Pics) by friendlyadvice: 11:18am On Jun 16, 2018
grin this one just dey try compensate because e no win after them burst e yansh

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Nina Gets Awarded For Most Talked About Personality Of The Year (Pics) by vizkiz: 11:18am On Jun 16, 2018
safarigirl:
my dear, gutter award truly

These days, awards are like pageants in Nigeria; any idiot can come up with one and sell to the highest bidder. Only for them to come to SM and start giving long speech as if they earned it. People wey go dey hellfire go plenty from this country

Silly people everywhere

Most of them are going to be nairalanders too grin
Re: BBNaija: Nina Gets Awarded For Most Talked About Personality Of The Year (Pics) by Nobody: 11:37am On Jun 16, 2018
Most talked about in a good or bad way?

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Nina Gets Awarded For Most Talked About Personality Of The Year (Pics) by dominique(f): 11:46am On Jun 16, 2018
An award organized in her town, who else will win it?

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Nina Gets Awarded For Most Talked About Personality Of The Year (Pics) by Nobody: 11:51am On Jun 16, 2018
Issorait
Re: BBNaija: Nina Gets Awarded For Most Talked About Personality Of The Year (Pics) by emeijeh(m): 11:51am On Jun 16, 2018
Even as the world cup has started, BBN topics are still coming up here.

I thought this show was over?!!!!!!!!!!! !!
?

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Nina Gets Awarded For Most Talked About Personality Of The Year (Pics) by Oyindidi(f): 11:52am On Jun 16, 2018
Cee-C all the way. Imo? I go pass

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Nina Gets Awarded For Most Talked About Personality Of The Year (Pics) by Nobody: 11:52am On Jun 16, 2018
Mushroom award

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Nina Gets Awarded For Most Talked About Personality Of The Year (Pics) by lolaxavier(m): 11:52am On Jun 16, 2018
Mtchhheeeeewwwwweee
Re: BBNaija: Nina Gets Awarded For Most Talked About Personality Of The Year (Pics) by LazyNairalander(m): 11:53am On Jun 16, 2018
Who else was the nominated? who are the organizers? who are the voters and how many votes....n see my SIGNATURE

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Nina Gets Awarded For Most Talked About Personality Of The Year (Pics) by motheex: 11:53am On Jun 16, 2018
Lol.. am I the only one seeing the enlargement of Nina’s pussy. #If you know you know

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Nina Gets Awarded For Most Talked About Personality Of The Year (Pics) by Scatterscatter(m): 11:53am On Jun 16, 2018
The organizers of this award are very very madt

I swear, if Nina carry herself go collect this award ehn, I go know say she no get taste!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Nina Gets Awarded For Most Talked About Personality Of The Year (Pics) by DIYhackers: 11:53am On Jun 16, 2018
Who knows the organizers, haven't heard of that name
Free browsing data in my signature
Re: BBNaija: Nina Gets Awarded For Most Talked About Personality Of The Year (Pics) by eleojo23: 11:54am On Jun 16, 2018
So what is the significance of this award now?

And the year has not even finished yet.

Re: BBNaija: Nina Gets Awarded For Most Talked About Personality Of The Year (Pics) by Mutemenot(m): 11:54am On Jun 16, 2018
lol and EVANS did win such award in his state last year
Re: BBNaija: Nina Gets Awarded For Most Talked About Personality Of The Year (Pics) by ekems2017(f): 11:54am On Jun 16, 2018
Everything n.a. award?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Nina Gets Awarded For Most Talked About Personality Of The Year (Pics) by eddyslim(m): 11:54am On Jun 16, 2018
Hehehehehehehehe, Oya carry am go.
Re: BBNaija: Nina Gets Awarded For Most Talked About Personality Of The Year (Pics) by ekems2017(f): 11:55am On Jun 16, 2018
Everything na. award? Wonders shall never end.
Re: BBNaija: Nina Gets Awarded For Most Talked About Personality Of The Year (Pics) by Stanleyville(m): 11:55am On Jun 16, 2018
But na which pipo dey talk about am na..

Obviously jobless and nothing to do pipo na!

Jes negodu award wey person dey win.."most talkd about"...

Wetin dem dey talk about u if not say u no Sabi answer simple questions!...

Na only Bleep this gal good for..nothing else! I swear!..

And if I dare get hold of that ya pkekus me sef go devour am without messy!....Olodo!.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Nina Gets Awarded For Most Talked About Personality Of The Year (Pics) by MrBachelor: 11:55am On Jun 16, 2018
France wan cut ticket o.
Re: BBNaija: Nina Gets Awarded For Most Talked About Personality Of The Year (Pics) by Bullhari007(m): 11:55am On Jun 16, 2018
backyard award

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Nina Gets Awarded For Most Talked About Personality Of The Year (Pics) by Exmay(m): 11:55am On Jun 16, 2018
I thought the year is only half spent. So who declares a winner just after first half in a Football match

What do I know...

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Nina Gets Awarded For Most Talked About Personality Of The Year (Pics) by zombieHUNTER: 11:56am On Jun 16, 2018
Lies......

I remain the most talked about personality...

Who thief my award
See the fake asss Camel toe sef
Re: BBNaija: Nina Gets Awarded For Most Talked About Personality Of The Year (Pics) by Nobody: 11:56am On Jun 16, 2018
Most talked about personality in Imo state 2018 not Naija

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Nina Gets Awarded For Most Talked About Personality Of The Year (Pics) by colonist(m): 11:56am On Jun 16, 2018
like seriously ??

this one weh no fit make one complete sentence without glitching

(1) (2) (Reply)

#RemyMartinAllStar Party: How It All Went Down (Photos) / Desmond Elliot & Yemi Solade Show Off ‘Shoki’ Skills / Karen Igho Wows In New Photoshoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.