Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,508 members, 7,823,190 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

The Torah And The Gospel Wahala Solved - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Torah And The Gospel Wahala Solved (637 Views)

How The Torah, Qur'an All Prove That Jesus Is God / ❤️❤️ How The Torah And Hebrews Scriptures Identified The Messiah Jesus / The Jewish Torah And The Igbo Odinani. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Torah And The Gospel Wahala Solved by folafola(m): 8:16pm On Oct 02, 2017
*10 Questions to ask about the Torah and the gospel*⁉⁉⁉

*1. Was the Torah and Injil sent by Allah?*

Muslims: yes
Muhammad: yes!!

*2. Are Torah and the gospel words of Allah??*

Muslim : yes
Muhammad: yes

*3. Can the words of Allah be corrupted?*

Muslim: No

Muhammad : no sura 18:27 established it

*4. Were the Torah and the gospel corrupted?*

Muslims: YES of course sura 2:79, Jer 8:8

Muhammad: noooooo!!! ALLAHS book cannot be corrupted Sura 18:27 sura 6:114-115 made it clear

*5. When were these books corrupted?*

Muslims: during the time of Paul!!

Muhammad: it was never corrupted at that time because Allah wrote it with his own hands, sent it down Sura 3:3-4, sura 6:92 then I saw it the Torah and lay my hands on it
*Sunan Abu Dawud 4449* ....Bring me the Torah.......and said " I belief in you and in the one who revealed you..... "

*6. Where is the corrupted Torah and Injil?*

Muslim: lost and forgotten

Muhammad: it is with the Jews and the Christians

Jami at - Tirmidhi 2653 "......the Torah and the gospel are irh the Jews and the christians..."

*7. What must they do with the Torah and gospel?*

Muslims: nothing because Quran is with them now

Muhammad: they must judge by it sura 5:43,47, Sura 5:68

*8. What do Muslims need the Torah and gospel for!?*

Muslim: nothing!!

Muhammad: they should use it to clear the doubt of Muslims sura 10:94, they should also show Muslims my name therein sura 7:157, sura 61:6
IT IS ALSO A GUIDE AND MERCY sura 46:12, sura 3:3-4

*9. Is the name AHMAD actually found written in the Torah and the gospel?*

Muslim: YES song of Solomon 5:16, john 1:19-21, john 14:26, john 16:13
Muhammad: yes my shortened na!e can be found severally in the Torah and the gospel as preserved by Allah watallah!!

*10. But you claimed the books were corrupted ??*

Muslims: *YES OF COURSE*
Muhammad: ah! Ehm! The book is not the corrupted but it is not the present bible that was written by unknown authors and most if it written by Paul the liar and killer!!

But the bible was the book where you quoted to be the fulfillment of AHMAD?!!
Muslim: ehn ehm ehm, you are stupid and jesus is not God but a slave of Allah and you as a christian do not worship like jesus worshipped, don't ask stupid question from me pls!!!

Muhammad: ehm ehm ehm!! Allahu Allam!!!!!

Islam is false a sure way to hell sura 3:185, sura 19:71-72 sahih bukhari vol 1 book 12 number 770 *BUT* Jesus is Lord and saviour Luke 2:10-11 the way of life john 14:6 will you come to him mattew 11:27-28?

http://www.sellnothetruth.com/forum
fsp 2017 October
Re: The Torah And The Gospel Wahala Solved by thorpido(m): 8:40pm On Oct 02, 2017
They say the bible is corrupted but Allah couldn't preserve an uncorrupted version of the torah and injil to clear all doubts
Re: The Torah And The Gospel Wahala Solved by folafola(m): 12:13pm On Oct 03, 2017
That is Islamic problem
Re: The Torah And The Gospel Wahala Solved by shadeyinka(m): 12:31pm On Oct 03, 2017
You find a people willing to distort history because it doesn't suit them
Re: The Torah And The Gospel Wahala Solved by ysyowel(m): 12:51pm On Oct 03, 2017
Ohhhhhhhh grin I am in love with the Bible
Re: The Torah And The Gospel Wahala Solved by folafola(m): 6:17am On Oct 04, 2017
Same here
ysyowel:
Ohhhhhhhh grin
I am in love with the Bible
Re: The Torah And The Gospel Wahala Solved by newsynews: 7:07am On Oct 04, 2017
They claim Allah's word cannot be changed, yet they turn around to say that humans changed his word in the Bible. What they don't know is that they are insulting Allah in the process.

How come Allah is able to protect the Quran but unable to protect the Torah and Gospel?

That's weakness.
Re: The Torah And The Gospel Wahala Solved by folafola(m): 8:35am On Oct 05, 2017
newsynews:

They claim Allah's word cannot be changed, yet they turn around to say that humans changed his word in the Bible. What they don't know is that they are insulting Allah in the process.

How come Allah is able to protect the Quran but unable to protect the Torah and Gospel?

That's weakness.

Logically muslims called Allah weak god

(1) (Reply)

Methodist Church Stops All Weddings Until They Remove Gay Marriage Ban / Benny Hinn Slumps After A Nigerian Sowed $1000000 Into His Ministry(video) / Restitution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.