Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,601 members, 7,809,186 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:41 AM

Christians Is Jesus Christ Still Alive Or Dead? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christians Is Jesus Christ Still Alive Or Dead? (636 Views)

Why There Are No Aborted Or Dead Babies In Hell / Hating Christians Is Fulfilment Of The Scripture / Is Jesus God? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christians Is Jesus Christ Still Alive Or Dead? by segunojo866: 11:36am On Oct 09, 2017
Is it possible Jesus Christ did not die 2000years ago? cheesy
Re: Christians Is Jesus Christ Still Alive Or Dead? by GodsMopol: 11:51am On Oct 09, 2017
what is impossible with man is possible with God, with God, all things are possible

Segun, I want to reconcile you to God, and I don't know what you have against God, but God truly loves you and He wants you to experience His mercy
Re: Christians Is Jesus Christ Still Alive Or Dead? by segunojo866: 11:54am On Oct 09, 2017
GodsMopol:
what is impossible with man is possible, with God, all things are possible

[right][/right]
Re: Christians Is Jesus Christ Still Alive Or Dead? by segunojo866: 11:55am On Oct 09, 2017
GodsMopol:
what is impossible with man is possible, with God, all things are possible

wink

1 Like

Re: Christians Is Jesus Christ Still Alive Or Dead? by GodsMopol: 11:57am On Oct 09, 2017
GodsMopol:
what is impossible with man is possible with God, with God, all things are possible

Segun, I want to reconcile you to God, and I don't know what you have against God, but God truly loves you and He wants you to experience His mercy

cc segunojo688
Re: Christians Is Jesus Christ Still Alive Or Dead? by Justiceleague1: 12:08pm On Oct 09, 2017
Jesus is Lord,the Son of the living God.
All other gods,they are the works of men,with eyes but cannot see,mouth but cannot speak,ears and cannot hear..

Glory be to the living God.
Jesus is Lord.

1 Like

Re: Christians Is Jesus Christ Still Alive Or Dead? by bloodofthelamb(m): 3:24pm On Oct 09, 2017
segunojo866:
Is it possible Jesus Christ did not die 2000years ago? cheesy
HE DIED AND ROSE AGAIN THE THIRD DAY...HE IS ALIVE FOR EVER...DEATH COULD NOT HOLD BACK LIFE...DARKNESS COULD NOT OVERSHADOW LIGHT...GLORY TO CHRIST JESUS FOR EVER. AMEN!
Re: Christians Is Jesus Christ Still Alive Or Dead? by segunojo866: 10:10pm On Oct 10, 2017
bloodofthelamb:
HE DIED AND ROSE AGAIN THE THIRD DAY...HE IS ALIVE FOR EVER...DEATH COULD NOT HOLD BACK LIFE...DARKNESS COULD NOT OVERSHADOW LIGHT...GLORY TO CHRIST JESUS FOR EVER. AMEN!
grin
Re: Christians Is Jesus Christ Still Alive Or Dead? by OtemAtum: 8:11am On Oct 11, 2017
Nothing containing energy can die. We only get transformed from one state of consciousness to another. Fictitious Jesus however has a fictitious life that will never die as long as people read the fictitious book where his story is written, but Faulkin(Zeusus Krista) who is the real and historic person(whose story was copied and adulterated to generate the story of Jesus Christ) is alive in his afterlife, just same way my ancestors are alive in their afterlives.
Matter/Energy can neither be created nor destroyed.
Re: Christians Is Jesus Christ Still Alive Or Dead? by Originakalokalo(m): 9:45am On Oct 11, 2017
OtemAtum:
Nothing containing energy can die. We only get transformed from one state of consciousness to another. Fictitious Jesus however has a fictitious life that will never die as long as people read the fictitious book where his story is written, but Faulkin(Zeusus Krista) who is the real and historic person(whose story was copied and adulterated to generate the story of Jesus Christ) is alive in his afterlife, just same way my ancestors are alive in their afterlives.

So ignorant. This guy sef.

By 100AD all the scriptures were written.

When did your Zeus whatever come to existence?

Read.
Re: Christians Is Jesus Christ Still Alive Or Dead? by OtemAtum: 9:59am On Oct 11, 2017
Originakalokalo:

So ignorant. This guy sef.

By 100AD all the scriptures were written.

When did your Zeus whatever come to existence?

Read.

Faulkin(Zeusus Krista) has been in existence more than a billion years ago. He is the firstborn child ever given birth to by a god. Here is the history of how he was born

Doctufos: Adspiramen 7:4-20
4. Yahweh soon began to compel Murmoh to approach Earthus and lie with her (in those days no one had lain with the opposite gender).

5. Murmoh was afraid to do it until Yahweh convinced him to do it.

6. I heard God when he said that this is acceptable to him, Yahweh said.

7. But he mentioned your name, not Murmoh's name. He said that you should do it, not Murmoh, Chimides defended Murmoh his friend.

8. Yes the great God said so, but I feel that since Murmoh has done nothing all his life, then this should be his first feat, Yahweh said.

9. Now Yahweh was only clever, for he feared doing it himself.

10. Yahweh convinced us all into accepting that Murmoh was the right son of God to do that.

11. Murmoh wept and trembled as he entered in with Mother Earthus and slept with her, thereby taking away her long-kept virginity.

12. Murmoh was cold after doing it and he wept as he felt great power had gone out of him. He told it to us and we all laughed.

13. How was the taste of it? Yahweh asked playfully.

14. I felt I have lost some of my powers, Murmoh complained.

15. What use is power to you, O Murmoh? Yahweh raised up his voice. You only store power without using them.

16. Murmoh kept silent for a week in sorrow for he felt guilty doing it with Earthus.

17. Earthus soon began to have her womb rise up and we feared that the liquid released into her body by Murmoh was only a poison to her soul.

18. We were all amazed when a giant homo with furs arose. Earthus had given birth.

19. The furs were dark like scarlet and the creature seemed too ugly for our liking. He had some resemblance to Murmoh who was black in complexion too(the only one among us who was having a dark complexion).

20. Thus we had the first homo to be born by flesh and not by the impact of the bang. He is called Faulkin(Yeshua), the firstborn of all creatures.
Re: Christians Is Jesus Christ Still Alive Or Dead? by segunojo866: 12:28pm On Oct 11, 2017
OtemAtum:

Faulkin(Zeusus Krista) has been in existence more than a billion years ago. He is the firstborn child ever given birth to by a god. Here is the history of how he was born

you are getting weird everyday.
Re: Christians Is Jesus Christ Still Alive Or Dead? by Nobody: 12:46pm On Oct 11, 2017
OtemAtum:
Come out now oteum because time is running out. There's no repentance in the grave
Re: Christians Is Jesus Christ Still Alive Or Dead? by segunojo866: 2:10pm On Oct 11, 2017
asuustrike2009:

Come out now oteum because time is running out. There's no repentance in the grave
cheesy
Re: Christians Is Jesus Christ Still Alive Or Dead? by OtemAtum: 8:11pm On Oct 11, 2017
asuustrike2009:

I don't do grave, I do afterlife.
Re: Christians Is Jesus Christ Still Alive Or Dead? by OtemAtum: 8:13pm On Oct 11, 2017
segunojo866:
you are getting weird everyday.
yes o, any truth new to the people is considered weird. However, here's where you can find all the information from
https://www.nairaland.com/2938907/doctrine-ufos
Re: Christians Is Jesus Christ Still Alive Or Dead? by obisco4u: 9:29pm On Oct 11, 2017
Is Santa Claus alive? If yes, then Jesus should be.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Letter To The Governing Body By Randall Watters / One Powerful Secret To Get What You Want / The Gospel In Summary.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.