Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,568 members, 7,812,839 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:23 PM

Paul Okoye Spends Playtime With His Kids, As Peter Performs In The US Alone - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paul Okoye Spends Playtime With His Kids, As Peter Performs In The US Alone (60219 Views)

Wizkid Performs In Lloyd Park, South London (Photos) / Chris Tucker Dances As Davido Performs In France (photos, video) / LAX Performs In His NYSC Uniform At OLIC4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Okoye Spends Playtime With His Kids, As Peter Performs In The US Alone by addikt(m): 10:13pm On Oct 02, 2017
Alphasoar:
I want to know something oh, how did Tekno get 2.5m Instagram followers while Paul Psquare has just 1.6m. How did it happen.

It is no big deal but am just curious oh!!!

#Udo

Because they had a joint account which must have more followers than those, people followed PSQUARE, not a Peter or a Paul ,I followed psquare, I don't care about an asidea Peter or aside Paul....but tekno is one and that's actually his official page, no other one .
Re: Paul Okoye Spends Playtime With His Kids, As Peter Performs In The US Alone by safarigirl(f): 10:13pm On Oct 02, 2017
nuelzy:
is that not aliona ...Peter's daughter

i just love paul's maturity ...

peter can be very insensitive shaaa
Paul is mature?

You must have the twins confused. Paul that unfollowed Peter's wife on IG today because of small argument is who you're calling mature?
Re: Paul Okoye Spends Playtime With His Kids, As Peter Performs In The US Alone by Unik3030: 10:15pm On Oct 02, 2017
I just dey wonder if these people no get elders wey go follow them reason correct matter
Re: Paul Okoye Spends Playtime With His Kids, As Peter Performs In The US Alone by safarigirl(f): 10:16pm On Oct 02, 2017
addikt:

Because they had a joint account which must have more followers than those, people followed PSQUARE, not a Peter or a Paul ,I followed psquare, I don't care about an asidea Peter or aside Paul....but tekno is one and that's actually his official page, no other one .
stop covering for Paul, which joint account do they have on IG? And how many followers does it have?

Peter has almost 3 million followers on IG, if it has not hit 3 million already sef, how come the joint account did not affect him?

People just don't like Paul on Social Media as much as Peter and Peter is the more active twin. It is no about any fake joint account
Re: Paul Okoye Spends Playtime With His Kids, As Peter Performs In The US Alone by arukwe123(m): 10:22pm On Oct 02, 2017
safarigirl:
stop covering for Paul, which joint account do they have on IG? And how many followers does it have?

Peter has almost 3 million followers on IG, if it has not hit 3 million already sef, how come the joint account did not affect him?

People just don't like Paul on Social Media as much as Peter and Peter is the more active twin. It is no about any fake joint account
you just be shouting active! active! Who him active epp. If he does not bring any good song, then he is irrelevant, wasteful.
Re: Paul Okoye Spends Playtime With His Kids, As Peter Performs In The US Alone by CecyAdrian(f): 10:23pm On Oct 02, 2017
lenghtinny:

Come again!!!

You didn't have to act like a tout you know? Or wait...did you just show off you true xter again? You don't need to boy, what I said is an opinion 'my opinion' you can counter it with yours...that is if you know what an 'opinion' means or how to coin one undecided
Re: Paul Okoye Spends Playtime With His Kids, As Peter Performs In The US Alone by ofem89(m): 10:23pm On Oct 02, 2017
they will settled if they didn't is okay for them oneness to all Nigerians
Re: Paul Okoye Spends Playtime With His Kids, As Peter Performs In The US Alone by Alphasoar(m): 10:25pm On Oct 02, 2017
emeijeh:

Followers can be purchased
From playstore or amazon
Re: Paul Okoye Spends Playtime With His Kids, As Peter Performs In The US Alone by Alphasoar(m): 10:25pm On Oct 02, 2017
addikt:

Do you have any psquare page on instagram?
Re: Paul Okoye Spends Playtime With His Kids, As Peter Performs In The US Alone by safarigirl(f): 10:26pm On Oct 02, 2017
arukwe123:
you just be shouting active! active! Who him active epp. If he does not bring any good song, then he is irrelevant, wasteful.
lol....go to Peter page and watch his solo performance in DC, then you will know who is irrelevant in PSquare.

He is not bringing songs indeed, as if it's not Paul and Jude that trashed all of Peter's songs on top bad belle.

Let Paul go and perform in one bar sef in Nigeria, even you sef, you no go show. Paul is just another bitter loser, Peter is the one with all the connections; Dangote, Elumelu, the Jonathans, even Adenuga

The real irrelevant brother is Paul, that is why he's busy snapping picture upandan and forming family time while his bro is making cool cash from his American tour.
Re: Paul Okoye Spends Playtime With His Kids, As Peter Performs In The US Alone by safarigirl(f): 10:28pm On Oct 02, 2017
Alphasoar:

Do you have any psquare page on instagram?
some people are creating one imaginary PSquare page on IG to defend Paul's poor number of followers.

Team Paul is that desperate
Re: Paul Okoye Spends Playtime With His Kids, As Peter Performs In The US Alone by CecyAdrian(f): 10:29pm On Oct 02, 2017
safarigirl:

Another angle to it, but I don't think 'like' is the right word.

I think people hardly notice Paul on social media. He is very quiet and always on a lowkey unlike his very active twin Peter. The day Paul starts posting regular and start interacting with his fans, his fanbase will show a remarkable difference.
Re: Paul Okoye Spends Playtime With His Kids, As Peter Performs In The US Alone by arukwe123(m): 10:30pm On Oct 02, 2017
safarigirl:
lol....go to Peter page and watch his solo performance in DC, then you will know who is irrelevant in PSquare.

He is not bringing songs indeed, as if it's not Paul and Jude that trashed all of Peter's songs on top bad belle.

Let Paul go and perform in one bar sef in Nigeria, even you sef, you no go show. Paul is just another bitter loser, Peter is the one with all the connections; Dangote, Elumelu, the Jonathans, even Adenuga

The real irrelevant brother is Paul, that is why he's busy snapping picture upandan and forming family time while his bro is making cool cash from his American tour.
WE SHALL SEE.
Re: Paul Okoye Spends Playtime With His Kids, As Peter Performs In The US Alone by Alphasoar(m): 10:32pm On Oct 02, 2017
safarigirl:
some people are creating one imaginary PSquare page on IG to defend Paul's poor number of followers.

Team Paul is that desperate
What do you mean sir?
Re: Paul Okoye Spends Playtime With His Kids, As Peter Performs In The US Alone by vertueptime: 10:36pm On Oct 02, 2017
Alphasoar:
I want to know something oh, how did Tekno get 2.5m Instagram followers while Paul Psquare has just 1.6m. How did it happen.

It is no big deal but am just curious oh!!!

#Udo

In any event, ul hear tekno's song atleast 3 tyms before ul hear psquare,

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Spends Playtime With His Kids, As Peter Performs In The US Alone by jaxxy(m): 10:36pm On Oct 02, 2017
How can brothers act this way. As far as im concerned jude the eldest brother isn't a good leader cos he shudnt let issues come to this. No matter whos at fault jude shud settle everything peacefully unless hes not a peace maker himself.
Re: Paul Okoye Spends Playtime With His Kids, As Peter Performs In The US Alone by MrBigiman: 10:37pm On Oct 02, 2017
goldbim:
To each his own..every mallam with his kettle!!

The hustle is real.

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Spends Playtime With His Kids, As Peter Performs In The US Alone by lenghtinny(m): 10:38pm On Oct 02, 2017
CecyAdrian:

You didn't have to act like a tout you know? Or wait...did you just show off you true xter again? You don't need to boy, what I said is an opinion 'my opinion' you can counter it with yours...that is if you know what an 'opinion' means or how to coin one undecided
angry

Re: Paul Okoye Spends Playtime With His Kids, As Peter Performs In The US Alone by Nobody: 10:41pm On Oct 02, 2017
safarigirl:

You guys talk an awful lot of nonsense in this nairaland...
Any connection Peter has is a PSquare connection and not his personal connection..... He is the social one in the group, always posting on twitter...
Paul has less followers because he uses twitter like once a year....
Nobody thrashed Peters song, they were not just good enough, even in one of their interviews, Peter admittrd that they were asked to pick 5 songs each for their album inorder to ensure equity, but Pauls song always did way better, Paul wrote the entire last nite album by himself without a single input from Peter, Paul is the creative one that he isnt jumping on just any show at the moment is because he isn't desperate, Peter is performing in one lounge or club in DC, since when did Psquare start performing in lounges??
Am not taking sides here but this your attempt to make Peter look like the better person is lazy and stinky...
Re: Paul Okoye Spends Playtime With His Kids, As Peter Performs In The US Alone by arukwe123(m): 10:42pm On Oct 02, 2017
safarigirl:

WE ALL KNOW WHO HAS THE BETTER VOICE, A BETTER SONGWRITER AND ALSO HAS THE BACKING OF HIS ELDER BROTHER WHO IS A GENIUS IN VIDEO DIRECTING. ALL THIS ELUMELU, DANGOTE NO FIT HELP HIM CAREER IF HE DOES NOT HAVE A GOOD VOICE. EVEN DAVIDO WITH ALL HIS CONNECTIONS NO HELP BRED'S FAILED CAREER. WATCH PAUL RELEASE A HIT AND WE WILL KNOW WHO IS MORE SUCCESSFUL BETWEEN THE TWO. NO WONDER TIMAYA FEATURED HIM AND SAID HE IS THE REALEST. TIME WILL TELL
Re: Paul Okoye Spends Playtime With His Kids, As Peter Performs In The US Alone by safarigirl(f): 10:52pm On Oct 02, 2017
arukwe123:
WE ALL KNOW WHO HAS THE BETTER VOICE, A BETTER SONGWRITER AND ALSO HAS THE BACKING OF HIS ELDER BROTHER WHO IS A GENIUS IN VIDEO DIRECTING. ALL THIS ELUMELU, DANGOTE NO FIT HELP HIM CAREER IF HE DOES NOT HAVE A GOOD VOICE. EVEN DAVIDO WITH ALL HIS CONNECTIONS NO HELP BRED'S FAILED CAREER. WATCH PAUL RELEASE A HIT AND WE WILL KNOW WHO IS MORE SUCCESSFUL BETWEEN THE TWO. NO WONDER TIMAYA FEATURED HIM AND SAID HE IS THE REALEST. TIME WILL TELL
grin grin

As if the backing of the elder brither means Jack, let the elder brother get his shows if na so e easy reach. Na autotune voice and lyrics like "haba...habatically" you dey use rate Paul....you kuku don't know who a good singer and songwriter is

Why didn't your awesome Paul write songs for those his failed artistes? Peter is doing it big across America, I bet Paul will not do anything reasonable throughout their break up.

Peter has alk the endorsements dear, he OWNS the market, Paul and Jude were just leaching off him, that why Paul cannot get any endorsement without Peter....

No be by using CAPSLOCK on internet, pesin wey know don know

Good night

2 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Spends Playtime With His Kids, As Peter Performs In The US Alone by safarigirl(f): 10:56pm On Oct 02, 2017
closerange:

You guys talk an awful lot of nonsense in this nairaland...
Any connection Peter has is a PSquare connection and not his personal connection..... He is the social one in the group, always posting on twitter...
Paul has less followers because he uses twitter like once a year....
Nobody thrashed Peters song, they were not just good enough, even in one of their interviews, Peter admittrd that they were asked to pick 5 songs each for their album inorder to ensure equity, but Pauls song always did way better, Paul wrote the entire last nite album by himself without a single input from Peter, Paul is the creative one that he isnt jumping on just any show at the moment is because he isn't desperate, Peter is performing in one lounge or club in DC, since when did Psquare start performing in lounges??
Am not taking sides here but this your attempt to make Peter look like the better person is lazy and stinky...
lol...lounge and club? These team Paul people are the most delusional

I know it will be hard to visit Peter's page, but just try and go there and watch his DC Performance and tell me which club or lounge can take in that many people.

If you like, remain on that failed record company owner's page and be swallowing the lies he dishes. Cries of a pained loser
Re: Paul Okoye Spends Playtime With His Kids, As Peter Performs In The US Alone by imaeruaka: 11:02pm On Oct 02, 2017
money and its problems.....dis guys are just like nigeria and biafra

http://www.millitime.com/top-3-signs-that-your-kid-sister-is-in-love-with-a-guy
Re: Paul Okoye Spends Playtime With His Kids, As Peter Performs In The US Alone by Nobody: 11:07pm On Oct 02, 2017
safarigirl:
lol...lounge and club? These team Paul people are the most delusional

I know it will be hard to visit Peter's page, but just try and go there and watch his DC Performance and tell me which club or lounge can take in that many people.

If you like, remain on that failed record company owner's page and be swallowing the lies he dishes. Cries of a pained loser

Lol, so it's now a team something abi??
Smh...
Maybe you should ask Timaya who the talented person is...
As for you, your opinions have always been laced with sentiments right from big brother, I know the reason why you love Peter and talent has got nothing to do with it....
Only time will tell, any of the Psquare brothers can pick up any show and lip sync to any Psquare song, that Paul is not going on one now is not because they are unavailable, for one, his wife, just put to bed and he got back to Nigeria less than a week ago...
Besides, Psquare don't perform in beer parlours, as for the shows, I have seen them all and the only thing I noticed was Peter struggling to sing, such a gory sight...
Eventually, they would have to write new songs, na that time we go know.

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Spends Playtime With His Kids, As Peter Performs In The US Alone by amakabel: 11:09pm On Oct 02, 2017
these are Peter's kids na
Re: Paul Okoye Spends Playtime With His Kids, As Peter Performs In The US Alone by Alphasoar(m): 11:09pm On Oct 02, 2017
vertueptime:

In any event, ul hear tekno's song atleast 3 tyms before ul hear psquare,

Why is that?
Re: Paul Okoye Spends Playtime With His Kids, As Peter Performs In The US Alone by arukwe123(m): 11:23pm On Oct 02, 2017
safarigirl:
grin grin

As if the backing of the elder brither means Jack, let the elder brother get his shows if na so e easy reach. Na autotune voice and lyrics like "haba...habatically" you dey use rate Paul....you kuku don't know who a good singer and songwriter is

Why didn't your awesome Paul write songs for those his failed artistes? Peter is doing it big across America, I bet Paul will not do anything reasonable throughout their break up.

Peter has alk the endorsements dear, he OWNS the market, Paul and Jude were just leaching off him, that why Paul cannot get any endorsement without Peter....

No be by using CAPSLOCK on internet, pesin wey know don know

Good night
PETER HAS THOSE ENDORSEMENT BECAUSE OF PSQUARE AND BECAUSE HE IS ACTIVE ON SOCIAL MEDIA AND WE ALL KNOW PAUL MADE 70% OF PSUAQRE. PETER IS A WACKO FROM DAY ONE THAT WHY THEY DONT ALLOW HIM SING MUCH. HE ONLY KNOW HOW TO DANCE SO WHAT ARE YOU SAYING.
Re: Paul Okoye Spends Playtime With His Kids, As Peter Performs In The US Alone by babadee1(m): 11:26pm On Oct 02, 2017
That's a picture of Peter with his kids not Paul.
Re: Paul Okoye Spends Playtime With His Kids, As Peter Performs In The US Alone by Nobody: 11:27pm On Oct 02, 2017
babadee1:
That's a picture of Peter with his kids not Paul.

Nope, that is Paul with his son and Peters daughter.....
Re: Paul Okoye Spends Playtime With His Kids, As Peter Performs In The US Alone by talk2percy(m): 11:43pm On Oct 02, 2017
Ur kids will soon grow up and watch from youtube what an asshole their dads were...fix this game u are playing now before it becomes way too dangerous.
Re: Paul Okoye Spends Playtime With His Kids, As Peter Performs In The US Alone by hazan041(m): 11:45pm On Oct 02, 2017
julietkcee:
Gawd! Hurts me alot when diz twins fight cry

pls come bk sad

so, did u want to be crying

Re: Paul Okoye Spends Playtime With His Kids, As Peter Performs In The US Alone by Coldfeets: 11:49pm On Oct 02, 2017
BornnAgainChild:
Who cares angry

Exactly!!!

Who the hell cares?

He can take his kidz to jupita for all I care. angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chioma & Ifeanyi Celebrate Davido On Father's Day • Pray For Him (video) / My New ‘pink Lips’ Is As A Result Of Brushing My Lips,not Surgery- Sean Tizzle / Beauty Istifanus' Before & After Bleaching Photos Will Shock You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.