Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,813 members, 7,817,359 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

300 Level Law Stdent Of Uniben Dies In Autocrash On Independence Day - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 300 Level Law Stdent Of Uniben Dies In Autocrash On Independence Day (568 Views)

Lilian Salami: Profile Of The VC Of UNIBEN (Photos) / Sex For Grades: Prof. Okwechime Emmanuel Of UNIBEN Defends Lecturers / Al-hikmah University Lecturer Orders 300 Level Law Students To Kneel Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

300 Level Law Stdent Of Uniben Dies In Autocrash On Independence Day by Nobody: 9:07pm On Oct 02, 2017
The family of 19-year-old Elizabeth Omanjie, a 300Level Law student of UNIBEN, was thrown into mourning on Independence day yesterday, after she died in an autocrash alongside her Parents. Friends and loved ones have already written tributes to her; *NOTICE FROM THE OFFICE OF THE PUBLIC RELATIONS OFFICER* go on to www.stevani.com.ng may her rest in peace amen
Re: 300 Level Law Stdent Of Uniben Dies In Autocrash On Independence Day by Johntitus: 9:47pm On Oct 02, 2017
So sad! R.I.P to the dead.
Re: 300 Level Law Stdent Of Uniben Dies In Autocrash On Independence Day by Nobody: 7:42am On Oct 03, 2017
so sad bro

(1) (Reply)

Prof. Oyedamola Oke Becomes LASU Deputy Vice-chancellor / Guy Begs Twitter Users For A 15k Shoe As Birthday Gift / Please I'm In 400L English And Lit. Studies N I Need A Project Topic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.