Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,863 members, 7,821,011 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

My Daughter Takes It All: - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Daughter Takes It All: (1493 Views)

(A MOST Read)dog Finds An Abandoned Baby/ Foetus And Takes It To Safety (photos) / Wife Remarries In Husband’s Home Takes Children, Property Away / Should I Be Worried ? See What My Daughter Did (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Daughter Takes It All: by Swissess(f): 11:08am On Mar 07, 2010
my husband and I have a beautiful baby girl, but since she's born I don't get any attention from him anymore. she takes it all! all the sweet words, the smiles, the kisses.
I feel very neglected.
sad

I want his love back!
Re: My Daughter Takes It All: by Nobody: 11:43am On Mar 07, 2010
Re: My Daughter Takes It All: by Swissess(f): 7:12pm On Mar 07, 2010
are you serious? shocked I'd thought that a boy was going to get far more attention than a girl!
sometimes I am even scared. I pray that never ever anything happens to this child. He would just blame me and if it was really my fault, I could not garantee for anything. sad
Re: My Daughter Takes It All: by Pampers: 9:50pm On Mar 07, 2010
Dear, u shld sit and thank God that its not another woman outside takin his attention bt ur daughter, Congrats,
Re: My Daughter Takes It All: by daylae(m): 11:43pm On Mar 07, 2010
Hahahaha! I think you should be proud,cus he's appreciating you through the baby.
Re: My Daughter Takes It All: by mamagee3(f): 12:27am On Mar 08, 2010
Na wa oooo.
Poster, Are you now competing with your daughter for your husband's attention?
Come on now, don't be a selfish and most importantly the worst mother ever. . .
If you want your hubby's attention, entice him with all those qualities you had before he married you
and quit being envious because your daughter is getting the most attention
Re: My Daughter Takes It All: by Akinagirl(f): 2:32am On Mar 08, 2010
I dont see why you are competing with your daughter. That makes no sense to me. undecided But anyways. If you want your husbands attention back. Leave the child with grandparents, steal the weekend away with him. Do thoes things that made him appreciate you before you had children. have him be able to balance the love and attention a little bit. Communicate with him how you feel.

And p.s. Grow up! Shes your daughter too.
Re: My Daughter Takes It All: by jamesyins(m): 12:09pm On Mar 08, 2010
Some very good comments from others, its better your daughter gets his attention that other women out there.

Give him time he will come round when he realizes?
Re: My Daughter Takes It All: by Nobody: 1:27pm On Mar 08, 2010
Pampers:

Dear, u shld sit and thank God that its not another woman outside takin his attention bt your daughter, Congrats,
Gbam!
Re: My Daughter Takes It All: by Swissess(f): 7:08pm On Mar 08, 2010
mama-gee u'r defenitely right. don't put salt in my wounds. I already feel bad enough about my 'selfishness'. but I can't help it; I'm still a woman, not 'only' a mother.
Re: My Daughter Takes It All: by ssumpta(f): 2:16am On Mar 10, 2010
Poster i feel u.
Just like sb said, plan a romantic night for just u two, but for the long term, try to talk to him about it. Communication is everything, better than harbouring resentment.
Re: My Daughter Takes It All: by Nobody: 6:54am On Mar 10, 2010
Re: My Daughter Takes It All: by pinkylady1(f): 3:35pm On Mar 19, 2010
@ poster

you should be very careful not to allow this feeling of yours get the better side of you

as you might start hating your daughter unintentionally.

trust me i've seen it happen. just be very careful
Re: My Daughter Takes It All: by Nneomaj(f): 6:57pm On Mar 21, 2010
I love this thread.
Re: My Daughter Takes It All: by Swissess(f): 5:17pm On Mar 27, 2010
Chaircover, what you write makes a lot of sense to me! thank you!

Pinky Lady, God forbid, I will never hate my daughter. but a tiny little bit of jealousy is there, I have to admit.
Re: My Daughter Takes It All: by Radiant(f): 10:32pm On Mar 27, 2010
Lol. . .just yesterday I saw a woman sitting around a table with her two daughters and a son. After a few mins "Dad" came around and guess what?! He went straight to kiss the girls on the forehead, gave his son a Hi5 and sat on a chair as he carried one of the girls.
I was like, no kiss for mummy?  embarassed tongue

Poster, may be you should talk to your hubby about how u feel. Don't be shy or feel ashamed.  wink

(1) (Reply)

Is It Ok To Ask For Your Wedding Ring Back After Divorce? / Please I Need Your Advise / German Groom Forgets Bride At Gas Station

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.