Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,669 members, 7,809,534 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:57 AM

Please I Need Your Advise - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please I Need Your Advise (1491 Views)

About To Divorce Him, Please I Need Your Advise / I Need Your Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Your Advise by Nobody: 11:19am On Sep 24, 2012
A Friends of mine has being going through a lot in the hands of her dad, her dad had sworn to make sure she dosen't succede in life and has also threatened to stab her to death if she dosen't leave his house but her mom has been advising her not to go anywhere coz she is ready to give her the best in life. Her elder brother also left the father's house in the same situation. Now, the girl is so scared and wants to leave the house without informing her mom. Please is it advisable for her to leave the house ignoring all what her mom said?
Re: Please I Need Your Advise by feminineA: 12:32pm On Sep 24, 2012
Her life is crucial. She should leave the house and stay with her brother. Whatever help her mom wants to render she can still render it.
Re: Please I Need Your Advise by Kobojunkie: 3:03pm On Sep 24, 2012
The father could be mentally incompetent there, so your friend should find a way to leave the house before his threats become real.
Re: Please I Need Your Advise by Johndoe100(m): 3:10pm On Sep 24, 2012
Honor and OBEY your Father and mother that thy days be long and prosperous. The father was good enough to take care of them till they became adults, so there is something they are disobeying him about. Either conform to his wishes or get lost. There is nothing worse than an ungrateful child.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Your Advise by slimyem: 3:22pm On Sep 24, 2012
Johndoe100: Honor and OBEY your Father and mother that thy days be long and prosperous. The father was good enough to take care of them till they became adults, so there is something they are disobeying him about. Either conform to his wishes or get lost. There is nothing worse than an ungrateful child.
what wishes?
Did the op mention anything like that?
Or did she mention the friend had been dishounouring her father?
Or that she had been ungrateful?
True there might be underlying issues but when threats of this nature(he threatened to stab her to death!) start to come into the picture,then every sane mind should know its not safe to remain under the same roof with someone like that no matter who he/she is!!
Ahn ahn!!
Re: Please I Need Your Advise by Nobody: 3:29pm On Sep 24, 2012
Johndoe100: Honor and OBEY your Father and mother that thy days be long and prosperous. The father was good enough to take care of them till they became adults, so there is something they are disobeying him about. Either conform to his wishes or get lost. There is nothing worse than an ungrateful child.
what du yhu mean.?.??, how will you feel if your father says he could sleep in the cemetry just to make sure yhu do not succede in life, or do yhu think its natural?. If his first son left his house because of his attitude and now his first daughter is about leaving the house don't yhu think he might have been cursed by his father or something is wrong somewhere?
Re: Please I Need Your Advise by Johndoe100(m): 4:09pm On Sep 24, 2012
@ PretiEbony & slimyem
Well I am sure that both of you don't expect me to believe that the father just stood up one day and decided to say these things. There is always a history. When someone comes with a story and hides the history it is called bias. Tell the whole story.
Re: Please I Need Your Advise by slimyem: 4:13pm On Sep 24, 2012
Johndoe100:
@ PretiEbony & slimyem
Well I am sure that both of you don't expect me to believe that the father just stood up one day and decided to say these things. There is always a history. When someone comes with a story and hides the history it is called bias. Tell the whole story.
...and i inferred the same thing in my post with a clause.
Here...
slimyem: True there might be underlying issues but when threats of this nature(he threatened to stab her to death!) start to come into the picture,then every sane mind should know its not safe to remain under the same roof with someone like that no matter who he/she is!!
Re: Please I Need Your Advise by Nobody: 4:54pm On Sep 24, 2012
Johndoe100:
@ PretiEbony & slimyem
it seems yhu do not understand the whole story, her father has sworn to make sure she does not succede in life and he did same to his son (his first blood). So what on earth will make a father wish his two children such thing?
Re: Please I Need Your Advise by Nobody: 4:58pm On Sep 24, 2012
If all his children leaves the house because of his attitude, who will take care of him when he is old?
Re: Please I Need Your Advise by dayokanu(m): 5:04pm On Sep 24, 2012
So th father just woke up one day without any reason and said he would kill her?

Well first thing she should move out first before anything happens
Re: Please I Need Your Advise by slimchi2k2(m): 6:59pm On Sep 24, 2012
@PretiEbony
are u sure the man is they real father
i think dere's somtin dat cause d threat,
i'm sure dere's somtin she is not telling u pretiebony
tell ur friend to leave the house and stay wit her brother,
but tell her to ask her mum d truth behand dis problem,d mum should know better than anybody,even due the children are wosrt dan devil,
dem deserve to live,even due the father is silly,i wonder how man we wakeup ask his own children to leave the house,pls sis pretebony
the girl should ask her mum wat is goin on the mum knowns i'm sure
Re: Please I Need Your Advise by taryour(f): 7:12pm On Sep 24, 2012
PretiEbony: A Friends of mine has being going through a lot in the hands of her dad, her dad had sworn to make sure she dosen't succede in life and has also threatened to stab her to death if she dosen't leave his house but her mom has been advising her not to go anywhere coz she is ready to give her the best in life. Her elder brother also left the father's house in the same situation. Now, the girl is so scared and wants to leave the house without informing her mom. Please is it advisable for her to leave the house ignoring all what her mom said?

your story is soo incomplete, have u asked your friend what she and her brother had done to thier father And i hope she will tell you the truth of it all. Why would a father after raising his kids to that age just wake up and swear kis own children wunt make it in life even to the point of stab to death. I feal the stab to death is just a treat out of anger but the swear part is what i just dont get, ask your friend to tell you the secret behind all this. Does the mother live in the same house with them?
Re: Please I Need Your Advise by Nobody: 9:14am On Oct 12, 2012
Desperate times require desperate measures. Sometimes, the best form of defence is attack.
Re: Please I Need Your Advise by EfemenaXY: 12:21pm On Oct 12, 2012
Johndoe100:
@ PretiEbony & slimyem

Well said.

For once, I actually agree with you.

And for what it's worth, I doubt the authenticity of this tale.

(1) (Reply)

Protect Your Little Boys as u do to girls / German Groom Forgets Bride At Gas Station / Marriage Counselor In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.