Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:22 AM

Paystack: An Awesome Financial Technology Startup You Need To Know About - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Paystack: An Awesome Financial Technology Startup You Need To Know About (2778 Views)

The ABC Of Packaging Business Startup You Should Know / Paystack Investors Enjoy 1440% Return On Investment / Stripe Acquires Nigeria’s Paystack For $200 Million To Expand Into Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paystack: An Awesome Financial Technology Startup You Need To Know About by SilverG33k(m): 2:06am On Oct 03, 2017
If you hear the word 'online forum', things that should come to your mind is nairaland, ftc-land, DM-not-working-land, lalasticlala-land and romanceland. Maybe because they have no potential competitor.

But if you hear the word fintech, what should come to your mind is Interswitch webPay, GTPay, VoguePay, CashEnvoy e.t.c. But for those who are updated with fintechs, they would have heard about paystack.

I created this thread solely because of the team #NothingEverWorksInNigeria.

Firstly, i want you all to know i'm just a developer and i don't work with paystack.

To those who don't know what paystack is, they are simply a company that help you accept payments easily online without hassles. They actually started last 2 years, trust me on this, they are already making waves.

They accept payments for giants like hotels[dot]ng, Domino Pizza, Taxify, Jobberman, IROKOtv, me and others.

TechPoint recently shared an exclusive tour and its mind blowing so i decide to, you know, make it known to Nigerians.

Let's just brush the CEO part, he is Shola Akinlade, nothing else special.

This sexy building is located at Ikeja GRA, Lagos.

Seriously, this building is awesome, Let's move closer.

OMG, Let's go inside shall we??
I said let's go inside!

Woow, lovely... Let's go meet the lady over there, she looks like a wife material

Hey bro, who the fork are you ?? Ok, this is their growth lead, he is Emmanuel Quartey.
Now, tell him to get lost, let's go meet that lady I told you about

Hello dear, you look beautiful, take that as a fact, not a compliment.

/* check if you can see the word 'welcome' translated in your language */

I'm so unlucky today, a guy will handle the tour, not a lady, shiit.
Chat you later sweetheart

This guy is so mean, he was just calling the names of places without even smiling, mtcheeew
He is like, "This is the lobby"

"The lobby"

Still with an angry face, "This is our conference room"

"Our conference room"

Ok, I'm getting pissed, I need a lady to continue the tour, this guy is just too airforce1

Then he finally got me really angry and mad when he said, "This is the window, the map and the AC"

Ok that's it, I need a lady to continue the tour, this guy is just too annoying.

And look that we found...

The new lady took me right to the other r.. sorry their bathtub

Seriously, what do you use a bathtub for in an office, I guess its just for fun.
//not that kind fun oh, perverts

She said, "let's go to our engineering room", by the time she held my hand, I was already in love

Oh my God, guys again ??
This guy here looks someone who was just annoyed by an angry customer, i can bet that is not his real face

But I am not too sure sha... Might just be his real face

And finally, the quiet room, this was where I met the tour lady...

With this kinda room, you need no we*d to get inspiration, inspiration will come by fire by force

Tour is over guys....

Wait, I just saw a bedroom
Nairalanders are so going to see this

Za other room, oops, its just a relaxation zone, if i am employed here, i would sleep most of my working hours + leisure hours away

*the tour lady then answered a call from someone and she said, "Hello sweet .... I can't wait to see you ..... Love you more"

As I'm typing this, I am seriously heart broken, the babe i yaff want to toast, all wife materials have been wifed.

Let me come and be going

Credits: TechPoint
Source: https://techpoint.ng/2017/09/21/paystack-office-tour/

3 Likes

Re: Paystack: An Awesome Financial Technology Startup You Need To Know About by opomulero101(m): 3:13am On Oct 03, 2017
Wow nice write-up,humour on point.
Re: Paystack: An Awesome Financial Technology Startup You Need To Know About by dingbang(m): 4:25am On Oct 03, 2017
Nice one...this is what happens when youths take over technology. . you see beauty and elegance, you see modernity.

1 Like

Re: Paystack: An Awesome Financial Technology Startup You Need To Know About by JohnNgene: 3:10pm On Feb 17, 2020
What a refreshing style of writing! Well done Techpoint.

How is Paystack fairing in 2020? Any update please?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Gtbank Online Banking / How Do I Fund My Alpari-uk Forex Account? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.