Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,298 members, 7,819,001 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

How Do I Deal With This Chest Keloid? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Do I Deal With This Chest Keloid? (1363 Views)

How Do I Get Rid Of Keloid Scars (pictures) / MCKOLL Cream (bumps/keloid Remedy) Now In Lagos / How Do I Deal With Excruciating Ulcer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Deal With This Chest Keloid? by kiffa: 3:13am On Oct 03, 2017
Re: How Do I Deal With This Chest Keloid? by kiffa: 12:37am On Oct 04, 2017
any ideas or experiences??
Re: How Do I Deal With This Chest Keloid? by Rootprof(m): 7:15pm On Oct 04, 2017
Good evening hope ur day was great? I also have keloid on my face,both sides of my chicks ... it all started 2006. I operated it at UITH in my state in 2011,reoccurs in 2013. Then I was asked to use kenalog injection ..two injections per week for both side and will be administered for 8 weeks. It flatten but not to my satisfaction. I was ask to use one local oil ( python oil ). Its seems working but very slow and it prevent it from growing ...AFTER my research online, If the keloid is not big like ur own just try to manage it well and be careful of what u will use on it,then run away from scares as much as possible .. Don't go to private hospital ( they just use u do experiment ) not all sha,.. not all doctors knows about keloid treatment. When I see keloid on some people,I mean d size..I CAME TO CONCLUSION ...i have no keloid,mind u my own is on my face can't be covered... Don't scratch it pls..if its itching you just rub it gently,cos if you scratch it and it as scares it my grow bigger...Peace

1 Like

Re: How Do I Deal With This Chest Keloid? by kiffa: 3:27am On Oct 06, 2017
Rootprof:
Good evening hope ur day was great? I also have keloid on my face,both sides of my chicks ... it all started 2006. I operated it at UITH in my state in 2011,reoccurs in 2013. Then I was asked to use kenalog injection ..two injections per week for both side and will be administered for 8 weeks. It flatten but not to my satisfaction. I was ask to use one local oil ( python oil ). Its seems working but very slow and it prevent it from growing ...AFTER my research online, If the keloid is not big like ur own just try to manage it well and be careful of what u will use on it,then run away from scares as much as possible .. Don't go to private hospital ( they just use u do experiment ) not all sha,.. not all doctors knows about keloid treatment. When I see keloid on some people,I mean d size..I CAME TO CONCLUSION ...i have no keloid,mind u my own is on my face can't be covered... Don't scratch it pls..if its itching you just rub it gently,cos if you scratch it and it as scares it my grow bigger...Peace

thanks for your reply. but after the kenelog shoa and applying the python oil... has there been a difference in size reduction?, and is it showing signs of regrowth ever since?
Re: How Do I Deal With This Chest Keloid? by EagleScribes: 7:32am On Oct 06, 2017
kiffa:
Hello dermatologists in the house. I a little boil on my chest which got healed and a keloid scar developed thereafter. Am planning on treating it but looking for a treatment that would take it off completely. I am so sceptical because I have seen and read many case of bigger re-occurrence after treatment. I want a treatment that would flatten it without reoccurrence, I don’t care if the spot becomes dark thereafter, all I want if for it to be flattened.
I would also appreciate responses from persons who have had cases with chest keloids

You can deal with it from within and outside. Here are some of the items that can help

Aloe Vera gel
Garlic thyme
Bee Propolis and
Aloe Propolis creme.

Daz all
Re: How Do I Deal With This Chest Keloid? by Rootprof(m): 10:29pm On Nov 10, 2017
kiffa:

thanks for your reply. but after the kenelog shoa and applying the python oil... has there been a difference in size reduction?, and is it showing signs of regrowth ever since?
...yes the size is reducing and the keliod is not growing ..
Re: How Do I Deal With This Chest Keloid? by Rootprof(m): 10:31pm On Nov 10, 2017
EagleScribes:

You can deal with it from within and outside. Here are some of the items that can help

Aloe Vera gel
Garlic thyme
Bee Propolis and
Aloe Propolis creme.

Daz all
Please can this four items be seen in pharmacy? Thanks
Re: How Do I Deal With This Chest Keloid? by EagleScribes: 10:17pm On Nov 11, 2017
Rootprof:
Please can this four items be seen in pharmacy? Thanks

No sir. Kindly let me know where you stay, I may get a closest outlet to you, or i get and send it to you
Re: How Do I Deal With This Chest Keloid? by Rootprof(m): 10:20pm On Nov 16, 2017
EagleScribes:

No sir. Kindly let me know where you stay, I may get a closest outlet to you, or i get and send it to you
Thanks for ur response ... I live in Kwara state
Re: How Do I Deal With This Chest Keloid? by EagleScribes: 2:44am On Nov 17, 2017
Rootprof:
Thanks for ur response ... I live in Kwara state

OK. Send me a whatsapp chat on 08053171493

(1) (Reply)

Medical Fact -picture Series Vol 2 / Restoring Health With Stem Cell Therapy(stc30) / Man Cries Blood: Breaking News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.