Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,440 members, 7,958,323 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 12:26 PM

Photos Of The Las Vegas Hospital Where Victims Of The Mandalay Bay Were Rush To - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Photos Of The Las Vegas Hospital Where Victims Of The Mandalay Bay Were Rush To (818 Views)

Inside Abandoned 250-bed Ogun Hospital Where Termites, Others Are Patients / Kogi Hospital Where Snakes Chase Patients & Nurses Fetch Water From River / Spanish Hospital Where Coughing Coronavirus Patients Lay On Floor Of Corridor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of The Las Vegas Hospital Where Victims Of The Mandalay Bay Were Rush To by Johnnyessence(m): 4:25am On Oct 03, 2017
The Las Vegas hospital where victims of the
Mandalay Bay massacre were taken to
released a pic...and it's covered in blood! So sad. Source:http://www.pressnewsng.com.ng/2017/10/the-las-vegas-hospital-where-victims-of.html?m=0

1 Share

Re: Photos Of The Las Vegas Hospital Where Victims Of The Mandalay Bay Were Rush To by Johnnyessence(m): 4:27am On Oct 03, 2017
innocent Blood in America are been shared through gun shootings. Rip to the innocent ones.
Re: Photos Of The Las Vegas Hospital Where Victims Of The Mandalay Bay Were Rush To by Johnnyessence(m): 4:29am On Oct 03, 2017
So so pathetic situation. Isis terrorists are still much on ground in united state of America.
Re: Photos Of The Las Vegas Hospital Where Victims Of The Mandalay Bay Were Rush To by Johnnyessence(m): 4:29am On Oct 03, 2017
Cc lalasticlala cc ishilove Cc mynd44
Re: Photos Of The Las Vegas Hospital Where Victims Of The Mandalay Bay Were Rush To by Nobody: 5:37am On Oct 03, 2017
...and this is a place, I will be relocating to soonest.

What's all these..
cry cry
Anyway, I still believe in them and the God they serve..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of The Las Vegas Hospital Where Victims Of The Mandalay Bay Were Rush To by MasterKim: 5:43am On Oct 03, 2017
Ogbeni! Wetin konsain us wit d hospital.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Banish Poor Erection And Last Longer Than 30 Minutes When Having Sex. / How Can I Reduce Sensitivity Around My Penis / Okopoly Denounces Rumours Of Corona Virus Spread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.