Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,931 members, 7,828,245 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

Okopoly Denounces Rumours Of Corona Virus Spread - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Okopoly Denounces Rumours Of Corona Virus Spread (799 Views)

Final Year Student In Okopoly Commits Suicide After Girlfriend Dumped Him / Corona Virus: Nigeria Virus Spread Made Me Not To Believe / What This Woman Did Will Make You Wonder About Corona Virus Spread In France (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Okopoly Denounces Rumours Of Corona Virus Spread by obynoses(m): 8:15pm On Mar 15, 2020
The management of Federal Polytechnic Oko has reacted to the speculations making the rounds that a student was diagnosed of Corona virus at it's medical centre.

It was rumoured that a student who returned from travel was diagnosed of the virus in the early hours of Sunday.

Speaking through it's public relations officer, Mr Obini Onuchukwu, the management described the speculation as false and mischievous.

Onuchukwu said no such case was reported or heard in any part of the Polytechnic.

"This is the dangerous dimension social media has taken and it should be checked because it's more destructive.

" People just fabricate stories in order to run down the other. This is wrong and malicious," Onuchukwu said.

According to Onuchukwu the entire Polytechnic community is in very high spirit preparing for it's 19th combined convocation ceremony slated to commence from April 1 to April 4, 2020.

He further called on students and staff to go about their normal businesses stating that the rumour was the handi work of mischief makers and misleading.

''We are not unmindful of the Speedy spread and we are doing our best through our very competent medical services to protect our environment." He added.

Otuu Obinna(Obynoses) upload.

(1) (Reply)

COVID-19: Abba Kyari Speaks From Sickbed / I Had 72 Abortions For My Boyfriend Who Dumped Me And Married My Best Friend / Pharmacist Dies After Drinking Chemical Concotion He Developed To Treat Covid-19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.