Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

Gas Cooker Vs Kerosene Stove: Which One Do You Use/ Prefer?? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Gas Cooker Vs Kerosene Stove: Which One Do You Use/ Prefer?? (3100 Views)

My Table Top Gas Stove Suddenly Shatters When Not In use (pics) / Party Guests Served Food From A Hot Stove In Nigeria (Video) / See This Fire Wood Cooking Stove Invented By A Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

Gas Cooker Vs Kerosene Stove: Which One Do You Use/ Prefer?? by ikorodureporta: 9:01am On Oct 03, 2017
I'v left out electric cooker in this comparison due to unstable power supply. Do you use gas cooker or kerosene stove? Also give reasons why...

'Like' for gas cooker, 'Share' for kerosene stove....but you may also indicate if u'r a firewood user sha smiley

Re: Gas Cooker Vs Kerosene Stove: Which One Do You Use/ Prefer?? by Oyindidi(f): 10:54am On Oct 03, 2017
Kerosene stove, call me old school. I have gas cooker but I've never used it due to phobia, I saw how a building was burnt down when I was younger

Re: Gas Cooker Vs Kerosene Stove: Which One Do You Use/ Prefer?? by nurey(m): 12:04pm On Oct 03, 2017
Gas cooker

We use the 24kg and last us for 3months
Doesn't stain pots and pans
Easy to clean when spaghetti muk stains it
Easy to setup, start and control
Easy to put out when you done and air friendly

I used kerosene during my school days as its pocket friendly, easy to refill and readily available, good for cooking long-term food like beans and easy to borrow from friends when your kerosene has been exhausted. Also a chick magnet, ladies love a guy whose stove is very neat due to no usage. grin

Re: Gas Cooker Vs Kerosene Stove: Which One Do You Use/ Prefer?? by shinarlaura(f): 12:49pm On Oct 03, 2017
Am a firewood user.. wink

Re: Gas Cooker Vs Kerosene Stove: Which One Do You Use/ Prefer?? by dominique(f): 8:11pm On Oct 03, 2017
Gas
Re: Gas Cooker Vs Kerosene Stove: Which One Do You Use/ Prefer?? by emmchi(m): 11:37pm On Oct 03, 2017
am using the three.
gas stove is clean and fast
electric stove it makes the gas last longer
kerosine stove for emergency,if one is cooking and the gas suddenly finishes while cooking.

Re: Gas Cooker Vs Kerosene Stove: Which One Do You Use/ Prefer?? by Nobody: 8:16am On Oct 04, 2017
Gas does it any day for me. Can't remember d last time I made use of a stove smiley
Re: Gas Cooker Vs Kerosene Stove: Which One Do You Use/ Prefer?? by Nobody: 8:19am On Oct 04, 2017
Oyindidi:
Kerosene stove, call me old school. I have gas cooker but I've never used it due to phobia, I saw how a building was burnt down when I was younger
Lol... dat feeling. There's really notin to be scared of, just try it one of dese days wink
Re: Gas Cooker Vs Kerosene Stove: Which One Do You Use/ Prefer?? by Probz(m): 10:49am On Oct 04, 2017
I’ll go for gas cooker between the two but nothing beats firewood and cast iron pots. Especially for jollof rice. cool

Re: Gas Cooker Vs Kerosene Stove: Which One Do You Use/ Prefer?? by Probz(m): 10:50am On Oct 04, 2017
shinarlaura:
Am a firewood user.. wink

Grassroots village cooking’s always the best. cool
Re: Gas Cooker Vs Kerosene Stove: Which One Do You Use/ Prefer?? by shinarlaura(f): 11:24am On Oct 04, 2017
Probz:

Grassroots village cooking’s always the best. cool

Yes... gives the food a different taste. So sweet cheesy
Re: Gas Cooker Vs Kerosene Stove: Which One Do You Use/ Prefer?? by nurey(m): 12:23pm On Oct 04, 2017
shinarlaura:

Yes... gives the food a different taste. So sweet cheesy

but destroys the ozone layer abi, i will report you to NESREA lipsrsealed

Re: Gas Cooker Vs Kerosene Stove: Which One Do You Use/ Prefer?? by shinarlaura(f): 12:26pm On Oct 04, 2017
nurey:

but destroys the ozone layer abi, i will report you to NESREA lipsrsealed

Lol grin grin

How To Prepare Coconut TAPIOCA PUDDING / Food For Pennis Enlargement / Introducing The Chikki Instant Noodles New Sizes 70gram And 120gram