Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,296 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:16 AM

The Horrible State Of Ahia Ohuru Market In Aba, Abia State (Photos) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Horrible State Of Ahia Ohuru Market In Aba, Abia State (Photos) (28498 Views)

The Business Model "Oso-ahia" / Ahia Ohuru Market Aba On Fire (Video, Photo) / Sallah 2021: The Prices Of Rams At A Market In Ile-Ife Osun State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Horrible State Of Ahia Ohuru Market In Aba, Abia State (Photos) by Choiszman(m): 9:59am On Oct 03, 2017
These photos show the horrible state of the Ahia Ohuru (New Market) in Aba, Abia State. According to reports, the local government officials collect as much as N2000 and N5000 of the market women yet the market is still in such a sorry state. Hope the state government moves in to clean it up.

http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/photos-see-the-horrible-state-of-a-market-in-abia-state

Re: The Horrible State Of Ahia Ohuru Market In Aba, Abia State (Photos) by Choiszman(m): 9:59am On Oct 03, 2017

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Horrible State Of Ahia Ohuru Market In Aba, Abia State (Photos) by Gracyswizy(f): 10:03am On Oct 03, 2017
Am among Governor ikpeazu interactive team,to created a cordial relationship between abians and him ,through knowing what abians really want from him,so as to implement a desired change, you can air your views here
Re: The Horrible State Of Ahia Ohuru Market In Aba, Abia State (Photos) by Tolexander: 10:05am On Oct 03, 2017
Aba town is just too dirty.
Rainy season is the worst time to be in Aba.

82 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Horrible State Of Ahia Ohuru Market In Aba, Abia State (Photos) by Lotel: 10:05am On Oct 03, 2017
Jeez, and they're still buying and selling, dis one na free disease, smh. Sense fall on them. Btw, the government should do something about this na, this is bad..

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Horrible State Of Ahia Ohuru Market In Aba, Abia State (Photos) by Juliette05(f): 10:14am On Oct 03, 2017
Abia state has the worst misfortune ever in terms of governance

I just pray IPOB people start their agitation from the government house, senators and those responsible for this eyesore

85 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Horrible State Of Ahia Ohuru Market In Aba, Abia State (Photos) by wondaboi2010(m): 10:22am On Oct 03, 2017
Gracyswizy:
Am among Governor ikpeazu interactive team,to created a cordial relationship between abians and him ,through knowing what abians really want from him,so as to implement a desired change, you can air your views here
Me no understand you posted...
You mean you are among the clueless government of Abia state? Or was that a sarcastic response u wrote?

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Horrible State Of Ahia Ohuru Market In Aba, Abia State (Photos) by Nobody: 11:00am On Oct 03, 2017
So this is what an average market looks like in the land of The mst educated/literate citizens? And they hav the guts to call Northerners Almajiri

107 Likes 8 Shares

Re: The Horrible State Of Ahia Ohuru Market In Aba, Abia State (Photos) by FitnessDoctor: 11:00am On Oct 03, 2017
Sorry to say I have not seen any clean local markets in every state I av been. So Abia does not suprise me at all.
I believe government should introduce strict environmental laws into every local market, because these local market women are simply content with being dirty.
In Other News
you can check out my blog www.realfitbody.com for Why fat men last longer in bed than slim men

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Horrible State Of Ahia Ohuru Market In Aba, Abia State (Photos) by Nobody: 11:00am On Oct 03, 2017
Potor potor.... lipsrsealed

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Horrible State Of Ahia Ohuru Market In Aba, Abia State (Photos) by Nobody: 11:01am On Oct 03, 2017
Cholera outbreak impending.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Horrible State Of Ahia Ohuru Market In Aba, Abia State (Photos) by apoti(m): 11:01am On Oct 03, 2017
Gracyswizy:

It's I'm not Am undecided

Back to the topic - I thought the Potor Potor Republic was a joke o shocked

38 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Horrible State Of Ahia Ohuru Market In Aba, Abia State (Photos) by adexuxin(m): 11:01am On Oct 03, 2017
IPOB

10 Likes

Re: The Horrible State Of Ahia Ohuru Market In Aba, Abia State (Photos) by NnamdiKanu(m): 11:01am On Oct 03, 2017
when I remember I am from Abia, my heart bleeds...worst state in the zoo
The idiot of a Governor is only busy licking ass of his Fulani masters, he owes workers 9months salary, when the Paris money was released, he rushed n purchased jeeps for all the judges in Abia State...May Buharis condition be his portion angry

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Horrible State Of Ahia Ohuru Market In Aba, Abia State (Photos) by rawpadgin(m): 11:01am On Oct 03, 2017
Gracyswizy:
really

Well, tell ur pay master that just like his fellow polithiefcian, he is a big disappointment

1 Like

Re: The Horrible State Of Ahia Ohuru Market In Aba, Abia State (Photos) by eanestca(m): 11:01am On Oct 03, 2017
Gracyswizy:

the pictures are our views,
make sure the picture gets to him

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Horrible State Of Ahia Ohuru Market In Aba, Abia State (Photos) by Finstar: 11:02am On Oct 03, 2017
I've been in Abia State for over two decades, why haven't I come across this? Truth is, no state in Nigeria is a saint when it comes to such an eyesore.. If I'm asked, I will say Abia State is the best when it comes to keep the environs clean. They don't joke it..

Visit my signature for business ideas wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Horrible State Of Ahia Ohuru Market In Aba, Abia State (Photos) by CHANNELStv2020: 11:02am On Oct 03, 2017
SAI ONE NIGERIA WALAHI
Re: The Horrible State Of Ahia Ohuru Market In Aba, Abia State (Photos) by Integrityfarms(m): 11:02am On Oct 03, 2017
It will only take genuine and concerted effort to snatch off ABA from the shackles and manacles of flooding...
Re: The Horrible State Of Ahia Ohuru Market In Aba, Abia State (Photos) by adajoe555: 11:03am On Oct 03, 2017
People will still buy and eat

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Horrible State Of Ahia Ohuru Market In Aba, Abia State (Photos) by moscobabs(m): 11:03am On Oct 03, 2017
Igbo should just calm , they have not matured to own a country they are far from developing .

what i expect them to do know is to allow unity '' Nigeria unity is our strength'' they should withdraw their ego and support the present administration this hatred will not favour them

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Horrible State Of Ahia Ohuru Market In Aba, Abia State (Photos) by madridguy(m): 11:03am On Oct 03, 2017
See JAPAN of Africa, Paris of Nigeria grin grin grin grin grin Na to blame Hausa Fulani/Afonja dem sabi tongue tongue tongue

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Horrible State Of Ahia Ohuru Market In Aba, Abia State (Photos) by wellmax(m): 11:03am On Oct 03, 2017
Marginalization!!
Our Governors have marginalized us.

Or is it Buhari that should build up these markets?

So much dirtiness.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Horrible State Of Ahia Ohuru Market In Aba, Abia State (Photos) by habeeb246(m): 11:03am On Oct 03, 2017
Where is Nnamdi Kanu, you are needed here please lol

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Horrible State Of Ahia Ohuru Market In Aba, Abia State (Photos) by 2lateBiafra: 11:03am On Oct 03, 2017
Nnamdi kalu cause all this wahala and went hiding inside RAT HOLE

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Horrible State Of Ahia Ohuru Market In Aba, Abia State (Photos) by Nukilia: 11:04am On Oct 03, 2017
Juliette05:
Abia state has the worst misfortune ever in terms of governance

I just pray IPOB people start their agitation from the government house, senators and those responsible for this eyesore

I believe IPOB should actually be an NGO which will engage her members in cleaning of markets, building of houses for the less privileged and supporting the development of their region. The idea of agitation has only brought sorrow, tears and blood.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Horrible State Of Ahia Ohuru Market In Aba, Abia State (Photos) by TheAngry1: 11:04am On Oct 03, 2017
After dem go blame Buhari, marginalisation or restructuring grin grin grin grin

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Horrible State Of Ahia Ohuru Market In Aba, Abia State (Photos) by kingthreat(m): 11:05am On Oct 03, 2017
In dirty markets like this, thats where the Biafra agitation is highest. Keep waiting for Buhari to come and restructure your markets. Mschheeewww

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Horrible State Of Ahia Ohuru Market In Aba, Abia State (Photos) by Amajerry83(m): 11:05am On Oct 03, 2017
2k to 5k daily or yearly?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Five Oil Exporters Affected By Currency Devaluation Most / CBN Reintroduces Cashless Policy / My Brother's Salesgirl Is Stealing from Him, Should I Tell Him?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.