Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,875 members, 7,821,043 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

Nigerian Lady Calls Out Her Husband Who Abandoned Her To Marry Another Wife - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nigerian Lady Calls Out Her Husband Who Abandoned Her To Marry Another Wife (1891 Views)

Watch Video>> Bf Took Lover To Salon And Abandoned Her Over Payment(mind Blowing / Nigerian Lady Dies Aboard Emirates Airlines (Photo) / “RIP To Myself” — Ayanfe Bassey, Nigerian Lady Wishes Death Upon Herself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Calls Out Her Husband Who Abandoned Her To Marry Another Wife by Mowunmiaf: 1:56pm On Oct 03, 2017
A scorned woman, has called out her ex-husband who just suddenly abandoned her to marry a new wife.

Identified on Facebook as Chisom Osita, she penned a note via a Facebook Group, United Nnewi Youths Movement, where she called out her ex-husband, and revealed the children they both had together have this thorough hatred for him.

She wrote on Facebook:

Osita Ibeh, Osita Ibeh, how man times did I call you, you and your new wife must regret what you did to me and my kids, you two will not go unpunished, my tears and broken heart will not go in vein that is my prayers.

Re: Nigerian Lady Calls Out Her Husband Who Abandoned Her To Marry Another Wife by Mowunmiaf: 1:57pm On Oct 03, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Court Grants Tasty Time MD N3m Bail Over Fake Products / Who Is The Best Gospel Singer In Nigeria? / Jaiz Bank USSD Code For Transfer And Airtime

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.