Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,988 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:46 AM

‘why My Colleagues Are Dying’ – Yoruba Actor, Muyiwa Ademola - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘why My Colleagues Are Dying’ – Yoruba Actor, Muyiwa Ademola (1850 Views)

Muyiwa Ademola Acquires A New House (Photos) / Muyiwa Ademola's Wife And Daughter In Matching Outfit For Christmas / Odunlade Adekola, Femi Adebayo & Muyiwa Ademola Dress As Lady In Throwback Pic (2) (3) (4)

‘why My Colleagues Are Dying’ – Yoruba Actor, Muyiwa Ademola by myvipepe: 6:14pm On Oct 03, 2017
Following the recent deaths in the Yoruba movie industry, ace actor and film maker, Muyiwa Ademola has disclosed the leading cause of death among his colleagues.
He explained in an interview with PUNCH that the around the clock nature of their profession is a factor.

According to him, “A very big problem we have in our industry is that we work round the clock, we spend nights at movie locations but we don’t go for medical check-up.

I have a doctor and I go for medical check-up every three weeks. I know when to take some days off work. For instance, if I work for about two weeks, I take a few days off to relax. I would just eat and rest.
I also make sure I go on vacations and all I do in those times is just to eat and sleep. Most of the deaths in the movie industry are a result of accumulated stress without paying attention to one’s health.”

http://quamiller.com/ASkB

Re: ‘why My Colleagues Are Dying’ – Yoruba Actor, Muyiwa Ademola by ChineseBuggati3(m): 6:19pm On Oct 03, 2017
No government support for this guys unlike Hollywood, later they will want to reap where they did not sow
Re: ‘why My Colleagues Are Dying’ – Yoruba Actor, Muyiwa Ademola by Hashimyussufamao(m): 6:40pm On Oct 03, 2017
#i think d last time i saw and took a pix with diz man was at KDONS oke odo unilorin road, *meanwhile, bro muyiwa funny, they all died bcuz they dnt go 4checkup?? if u like dey do checkup everyday when death comes checkup itself will even turnup. The fact is just that death is inenvitable, #tho, that shouldn't discourage proper care!! #all d best 2u guyz.
Re: ‘why My Colleagues Are Dying’ – Yoruba Actor, Muyiwa Ademola by Hashimyussufamao(m): 6:48pm On Oct 03, 2017
meanwhile 0p u dnt put ur source
Re: ‘why My Colleagues Are Dying’ – Yoruba Actor, Muyiwa Ademola by TundeHashim(m): 7:52pm On Oct 03, 2017
Hashimyussufamao:
#i think d last time i saw and took a pix with diz man was at KDONS oke odo unilorin road, *meanwhile, bro muyiwa funny, they all died bcuz they dnt go 4checkup?? if u like dey do checkup everyday when death comes checkup itself will even turnup. The fact is just that death is inenvitable, #tho, that shouldn't discourage proper care!! #all d best 2u guyz.
oga me sir. .never knew u live at oke-odo...whoa. Are u based in Tanke? Or are you through with schooling?
Re: ‘why My Colleagues Are Dying’ – Yoruba Actor, Muyiwa Ademola by damiplovR(f): 8:13pm On Oct 03, 2017
Hashimyussufamao:

Kdorms phase1 to be precise
Re: ‘why My Colleagues Are Dying’ – Yoruba Actor, Muyiwa Ademola by Hashimyussufamao(m): 10:58pm On Oct 03, 2017
TundeHashim:
oga me sir. .never knew u live at oke-odo...whoa. Are u based in Tanke? Or are you through with schooling?
*name sake i dey oke odo na, u sabi dat side??
Re: ‘why My Colleagues Are Dying’ – Yoruba Actor, Muyiwa Ademola by Hashimyussufamao(m): 10:59pm On Oct 03, 2017
damiplovR:

Kdorms phase1 to be precise
*yes boss were u also there dat time?
Re: ‘why My Colleagues Are Dying’ – Yoruba Actor, Muyiwa Ademola by TundeHashim(m): 1:28am On Oct 04, 2017
Hashimyussufamao:

*name sake i dey oke odo na, u sabi dat side??
brotherly...that area na my village of origin grin but I deh lag currently. Should be there before this month runs out.
Re: ‘why My Colleagues Are Dying’ – Yoruba Actor, Muyiwa Ademola by Hashimyussufamao(m): 9:02am On Oct 04, 2017
TundeHashim:
brotherly...that area na my village of origin grin but I deh lag currently. Should be there before this month runs out.
*seriously? which side gan gan and u b student? and wetin u dy do 4 lag?
Re: ‘why My Colleagues Are Dying’ – Yoruba Actor, Muyiwa Ademola by TundeHashim(m): 10:16am On Oct 04, 2017
Hashimyussufamao:

*seriously? which side gan gan and u b student? and wetin u dy do 4 lag?
I'm based in lag but from Tanke...part of the current graduating students. And my "side gan gan"...the street beside total petroleum.
Re: ‘why My Colleagues Are Dying’ – Yoruba Actor, Muyiwa Ademola by Hashimyussufamao(m): 10:21am On Oct 04, 2017
TundeHashim:
I'm based in lag but from Tanke...part of the current graduating students. And my "side gan gan"...the street beside total petroleum.
*subhanallah pesin dy take sabi pesin o, i even dy dat side ystrdae i go k dorms cafe, which faculty u dy?
Re: ‘why My Colleagues Are Dying’ – Yoruba Actor, Muyiwa Ademola by TundeHashim(m): 11:38am On Oct 05, 2017
Hashimyussufamao:

*subhanallah pesin dy take sabi pesin o, i even dy dat side ystrdae i go k dorms cafe, which faculty u dy?
Re: ‘why My Colleagues Are Dying’ – Yoruba Actor, Muyiwa Ademola by Hashimyussufamao(m): 2:31pm On Oct 05, 2017
TundeHashim:
law
*wow! do u knw dr. mrs raji?
Re: ‘why My Colleagues Are Dying’ – Yoruba Actor, Muyiwa Ademola by TundeHashim(m): 3:31pm On Oct 05, 2017
Hashimyussufamao:

*wow! do u knw dr. mrs raji?
Yup, she takes jurisprudence..I think her husband is a lecturer in Engineering...
Re: ‘why My Colleagues Are Dying’ – Yoruba Actor, Muyiwa Ademola by Hashimyussufamao(m): 4:58pm On Oct 05, 2017
TundeHashim:
Yup, she takes jurisprudence..I think her husband is a lecturer in Engineering...
*hv add u up on fb we chat better there bro

Ex Bbnaija Star, Debie-Rise, Wishes Ice Prince A Happy Birthday / WATCH VIDEO: South-africa Emtee ‘accidentally’ Shows Penis On Instagram Live / Ghana Actress Efia Odo Breaks The Net As She Flaunts Her Banging Body