Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,130 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

Muyiwa Ademola's Wife And Daughter In Matching Outfit For Christmas - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Muyiwa Ademola's Wife And Daughter In Matching Outfit For Christmas (36657 Views)

Muyiwa Ademola Acquires A New House (Photos) / Tiwa Savage And Her Female Dancers Looking Sexy In Matching Outfit (photos) / BBNaija: Tobi Bakre And Alex In Matching Outfit (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muyiwa Ademola's Wife And Daughter In Matching Outfit For Christmas by barlkeez(f): 10:45pm On Dec 25, 2018
Yoruba veteran actor, Muyiwa Ademola shares cute photo of his beautiful wife and daughter as they rock matching outfit.

He shared the photo on his social media space to wish his fans a merry Christmas.

He wrote:

'The gift of love❤. The gift of peace. The gift of happiness. May all these be yours at this Christmas and beyond, amen. With love from my Queen and Princess❤.'

Updates via: http://www.balfashion.com/2018/12/muyiwa-ademola-shares-cute-photo-of-wife-and-daughter-rocking-matching-outfit.html

See photo:

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muyiwa Ademola's Wife And Daughter In Matching Outfit For Christmas by barlkeez(f): 10:45pm On Dec 25, 2018
Re: Muyiwa Ademola's Wife And Daughter In Matching Outfit For Christmas by Ayobami7(m): 10:52pm On Dec 25, 2018
Cute family

3 Likes

Re: Muyiwa Ademola's Wife And Daughter In Matching Outfit For Christmas by Tintinnoty(m): 10:09am On Dec 26, 2018
cute daughter......

But the wife!!!

3 Likes

Re: Muyiwa Ademola's Wife And Daughter In Matching Outfit For Christmas by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:09am On Dec 26, 2018
Cute and Lovely

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muyiwa Ademola's Wife And Daughter In Matching Outfit For Christmas by 13ShadesOfMay(m): 10:10am On Dec 26, 2018
Amen... You've got a lovely family too, Mr authentic!

1 Like

Re: Muyiwa Ademola's Wife And Daughter In Matching Outfit For Christmas by Kenekingisback: 10:10am On Dec 26, 2018
Nice
Re: Muyiwa Ademola's Wife And Daughter In Matching Outfit For Christmas by amzaq(m): 10:10am On Dec 26, 2018
My best Yoruba actor

8 Likes

Re: Muyiwa Ademola's Wife And Daughter In Matching Outfit For Christmas by Yabroda: 10:11am On Dec 26, 2018
So?
Re: Muyiwa Ademola's Wife And Daughter In Matching Outfit For Christmas by Obainoneandonly(m): 10:11am On Dec 26, 2018
fine lady fine daughter.. everything is fine,so much love dis time of d year
Re: Muyiwa Ademola's Wife And Daughter In Matching Outfit For Christmas by wintersnow(m): 10:11am On Dec 26, 2018
If I no marry this woman, I no marry again o

Re: Muyiwa Ademola's Wife And Daughter In Matching Outfit For Christmas by allenuzoma(m): 10:12am On Dec 26, 2018
allenuzoma:
Please teach her the ways of a noble woman,
The internet is flooded with ladies without decency going after married men and young men with questionable sources of wealth.
Teach her to be finally independent.
Not to be an olosho, let her know there is dignity in labor.
Let her know feminism is a scam.

1 Like

Re: Muyiwa Ademola's Wife And Daughter In Matching Outfit For Christmas by wintersnow(m): 10:12am On Dec 26, 2018
When a dog looks more successful than you cry

1 Like

Re: Muyiwa Ademola's Wife And Daughter In Matching Outfit For Christmas by Oweku: 10:16am On Dec 26, 2018
Pretty ..
Re: Muyiwa Ademola's Wife And Daughter In Matching Outfit For Christmas by Joshua070(m): 10:16am On Dec 26, 2018
that her daughter is my futures wife
Re: Muyiwa Ademola's Wife And Daughter In Matching Outfit For Christmas by allenuzoma(m): 10:19am On Dec 26, 2018
Re: Muyiwa Ademola's Wife And Daughter In Matching Outfit For Christmas by Akinz0126(m): 10:21am On Dec 26, 2018
I just like this guy...
Re: Muyiwa Ademola's Wife And Daughter In Matching Outfit For Christmas by oluwatosink: 10:29am On Dec 26, 2018
Waitin do the wife ?
Tintinnoty:
cute daughter......

But the wife!!!

1 Like

Re: Muyiwa Ademola's Wife And Daughter In Matching Outfit For Christmas by bluecircle470: 10:29am On Dec 26, 2018
Tintinnoty:
cute daughter......

But the wife!!!

What is the but? So she’s not beautiful enough abi, show us your wife or girlfriend let’s compare her to this woman

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muyiwa Ademola's Wife And Daughter In Matching Outfit For Christmas by ofiko123(m): 10:47am On Dec 26, 2018
Nice one
Re: Muyiwa Ademola's Wife And Daughter In Matching Outfit For Christmas by Funkybabee(f): 11:09am On Dec 26, 2018
Cute daughter & mummy
Re: Muyiwa Ademola's Wife And Daughter In Matching Outfit For Christmas by AntiWailer: 11:19am On Dec 26, 2018
codeNinja1282:
Call on me if you need help of an experienced and versatile programmer I am posting this with a Bot I wrote. This should tell you the quality of work to expect from me

What is the correlation between using bot to post and ur quality of work grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muyiwa Ademola's Wife And Daughter In Matching Outfit For Christmas by olajizz01(m): 11:19am On Dec 26, 2018
Tintinnoty:
cute daughter......

But the wife!!!
What's "but" about his beautiful wife?abeg.
Re: Muyiwa Ademola's Wife And Daughter In Matching Outfit For Christmas by Solatium(m): 11:32am On Dec 26, 2018
sofaraway:
I have several information you can have at your disposal before you enter 2019

1. How to Successfully Relocate to Canada as a Permanent Resident Without Wasting a Kobo on Agents
2. Free Guide Ordinary Nigerians Are Now Using to Get a 2 Years, Non Immigrant US Visa...
3. The High-Score IELTS Program (How to get a minimum of 7.5 Score even if you have just 2weeks to study)

Exclusive and massive discount offer...

If you need the Blueprint and Videos .

Whatsapp : 0 8 1 0 9 5 5 7 5 3 9

Since you have blue print for success why haven't you make use of it?
abi this your number na your Canada mobile number?

4 Likes

Re: Muyiwa Ademola's Wife And Daughter In Matching Outfit For Christmas by Emeskhalifa(m): 11:47am On Dec 26, 2018
sofaraway:
I have several information you can have at your disposal before you enter 2019

1. How to Successfully Relocate to Canada as a Permanent Resident Without Wasting a Kobo on Agents
2. Free Guide Ordinary Nigerians Are Now Using to Get a 2 Years, Non Immigrant US Visa...
3. The High-Score IELTS Program (How to get a minimum of 7.5 Score even if you have just 2weeks to study)

Exclusive and massive discount offer...

If you need the Blueprint and Videos .

Whatsapp : 0 8 1 0 9 5 5 7 5 3 9

Ogar u have all these and your still in Nigeria shocked
Re: Muyiwa Ademola's Wife And Daughter In Matching Outfit For Christmas by ajiboyeolaolu: 12:10pm On Dec 26, 2018
Beautiful
Re: Muyiwa Ademola's Wife And Daughter In Matching Outfit For Christmas by jaytee0816(m): 12:24pm On Dec 26, 2018
Beautiful people
Re: Muyiwa Ademola's Wife And Daughter In Matching Outfit For Christmas by donqx: 12:31pm On Dec 26, 2018
smiley
Re: Muyiwa Ademola's Wife And Daughter In Matching Outfit For Christmas by Tintinnoty(m): 1:38pm On Dec 26, 2018
olajizz01:
What's "but" about his beautiful wife?abeg.
beautiful indeed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bovi's Mother, Margaret Ugboma Is Dead / Dakore Egbuson Akande Celebrates 40th Birthday (Photos) / Photo: Caroline Danjuma & Her Billionaire Husband Loved Up At The Beach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.