Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,251 members, 7,829,461 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Woman Kills Cobra In Her Daughter's Room (Photos) - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Woman Kills Cobra In Her Daughter's Room (Photos) (60144 Views)

Rat Poison Kills Cobra Terrorizing My Neighborhood (Photos) / Flood Sweeps Away Pregnant Woman, Kills Two Others In Plateau State / Lady Kills Cobra In Her House, Thanks God (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Kills Cobra In Her Daughter's Room (Photos) by Milo30(m): 9:21pm On Oct 03, 2017
I just came for the lalasticlala-related comments cheesy
Re: Woman Kills Cobra In Her Daughter's Room (Photos) by nextstep(m): 9:23pm On Oct 03, 2017
E be like say there are more snakes than people. Since when snakes ti take ovah? grin shocked

There was a time we had almost zero snake stories... undecided
Re: Woman Kills Cobra In Her Daughter's Room (Photos) by Kalashnikov102(m): 9:24pm On Oct 03, 2017
I jus hate cobras sad for Bleep sakes
one nigga here will quote me that its lala's lunch
Re: Woman Kills Cobra In Her Daughter's Room (Photos) by nonix22(m): 9:33pm On Oct 03, 2017
I like this kind of woman - fearless; and will fall to high blood pressure
Re: Woman Kills Cobra In Her Daughter's Room (Photos) by gamechanger1: 9:35pm On Oct 03, 2017
Your male rugged no be small
Re: Woman Kills Cobra In Her Daughter's Room (Photos) by Josh44s(m): 9:42pm On Oct 03, 2017
Sixaxis:
Only if she knew the havoc the snake could cause..

Why laughing??

Exactly my thought. That's a king Cobra from the look of it's body. One bite and you are gone.
Re: Woman Kills Cobra In Her Daughter's Room (Photos) by Omonigeriarere: 9:51pm On Oct 03, 2017
blogbuilder:
Here is the picture

High presence of rodents serves as its invitation.
Re: Woman Kills Cobra In Her Daughter's Room (Photos) by freecocoa(f): 10:05pm On Oct 03, 2017
enemyofprogress:
abeg comot Jo, shebi you dey form for me like sey you no dey see me sad
As if I get your time, Mschew.
Re: Woman Kills Cobra In Her Daughter's Room (Photos) by Flaghouse1: 10:22pm On Oct 03, 2017
blogbuilder:
All thank to almighty for his safety over my neighbor. I am not available presently but I saw the picture she shared on facebook
cc:Lalasticlala

This woman deserves a national award,lalastilala please honor her with MOC-Member of the order of the Cobra !!!
Re: Woman Kills Cobra In Her Daughter's Room (Photos) by weareok(m): 10:33pm On Oct 03, 2017
hi am new here wats up with lala and snakes
Re: Woman Kills Cobra In Her Daughter's Room (Photos) by sanchez0: 10:44pm On Oct 03, 2017
Ah ah una too dey kill snake for this nairaland eh....
Re: Woman Kills Cobra In Her Daughter's Room (Photos) by horlakunle25(m): 11:21pm On Oct 03, 2017
Hmmmmm!! Woman kill a cobra? Who knws maybe d snake is already on refnol and codeine b4 his untimely dearth!!
Re: Woman Kills Cobra In Her Daughter's Room (Photos) by billyG(m): 11:22pm On Oct 03, 2017
pepper soup thing,that is a dangerous thing to do!
Re: Woman Kills Cobra In Her Daughter's Room (Photos) by Virus777: 11:23pm On Oct 03, 2017
She's really beaming with smile. Great job.
Re: Woman Kills Cobra In Her Daughter's Room (Photos) by Nobody: 11:36pm On Oct 03, 2017
Balls of a woman, this one go dey brush him husband well well.
Re: Woman Kills Cobra In Her Daughter's Room (Photos) by Nobody: 12:24am On Oct 04, 2017
The woman must have Ninja skills. That looks like a very dangerous snake.
Re: Woman Kills Cobra In Her Daughter's Room (Photos) by Rhea(f): 2:14am On Oct 04, 2017
blogbuilder:
All thank to almighty for his safety over my neighbor. I am not available presently but I saw the picture she shared on facebook
cc:Lalasticlala

The woman fit be mama put seller
Profit margin don increase for tomorrow
E be like say she dey sell maimai behind zenith bank grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Woman Kills Cobra In Her Daughter's Room (Photos) by Ospic2014: 3:46am On Oct 04, 2017
Unlike todays mother
Re: Woman Kills Cobra In Her Daughter's Room (Photos) by Nov6(m): 5:33am On Oct 04, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Adinma, Mba a chefugom. Same to you.

ok, Nwanyi Oma
jisike.
Ubochi oma
Re: Woman Kills Cobra In Her Daughter's Room (Photos) by HopeRisingmatte(m): 7:11am On Oct 04, 2017
enemyofprogress:
Introducing mama lala grin grin

Finally we have sin the woman that gaved birth to lala. Mama thanks for giving the world the snake master
Me thinks u meant "seen" not sin the woman
Re: Woman Kills Cobra In Her Daughter's Room (Photos) by HopeRisingmatte(m): 7:11am On Oct 04, 2017
Looks like a black mamba not a cobra.
Re: Woman Kills Cobra In Her Daughter's Room (Photos) by albacete(m): 1:56pm On Oct 04, 2017
Exactly the same type of snake that killed our pregnant dog, very deadly.
Re: Woman Kills Cobra In Her Daughter's Room (Photos) by 400billionman: 6:40pm On Oct 04, 2017
Gangster Mama..

RIP to the reptile..
Re: Woman Kills Cobra In Her Daughter's Room (Photos) by iamclime(m): 8:22pm On Oct 04, 2017
adjoviomole:

Black mamba in Nigeria! You wicked o....... If it dey many ppl go don die
Do your research thoroughly. There are black mambas in Nigeria, though not as common as other serpentine vertebrata.
Re: Woman Kills Cobra In Her Daughter's Room (Photos) by adjoviomole(m): 12:43pm On Oct 05, 2017
iamclime:

Do your research thoroughly. There are black mambas in Nigeria, though not as common as other serpentine vertebrata.

I have. The black mamba's are only found in the sun-saharan region of Africa... That's countries at the lower part of Africa in the map... It's not in Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Booze, Drugs, Sex: Bizarre Sights From Lagos ‘under Bridges’ / Long Python Killed In Ode Aye, Ondo (Photo) / 7 Things That Can Destroy The Life Of Any Young Man- By Danceville

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.