Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,054 members, 7,838,678 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

Bank Alert’ Was My Song, I Regret Having Peter On It – Paul Okoye Laments - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bank Alert’ Was My Song, I Regret Having Peter On It – Paul Okoye Laments (428 Views)

I Regret Having Tattoos – Huddah Monroe Reveals / Paul Okoye: 'Bank Alert' Was My First Solo Video, I Regret Making A Mistake / Eedris Abdulkareem: "Davido Will Regret Having Baby Bamas When He Grows Up” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bank Alert’ Was My Song, I Regret Having Peter On It – Paul Okoye Laments by bossmeek(m): 6:37pm On Oct 03, 2017
Dread-haired Okoye brother, Paul made a shocking revelation in a recent Twitter post. The singer whose moniker is ‘Rudeboy,’ revealed that he actually personally recorded and owned the hugely successful Bank Alert, hinting that his brother, Peter Okoye might have asked to be on the song after seeing the song’s potentials. The song was later released by P-Square, however Paul Okoye regrets his decision and he want his fans to know that he wrote the song.
In his post, he said:
“I made a serious mistake last year, the day I was shooting my first ever solo music video “bank alert” #regret, I won’t be deceived dis time.”
He later promised his fans that the quality of his music in terms of vocals, sound and song style, won’t diminish even now that he is flying a solo career and no longer with his twin brother.
See Tweet below...

http://www.bossmeek.com.ng/2017/10/bank-alert-was-my-song-i-regret-having.html?m=1

1 Share

Re: Bank Alert’ Was My Song, I Regret Having Peter On It – Paul Okoye Laments by Yeligray(m): 6:49pm On Oct 03, 2017
A man who talks too much is equivalent to a nagging woman... Go and rest u talk too much and you are irritating.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Only Puppets And Cowards Need So Many Friends - Liz Anjorin / Couple Doing The One Corner Dance At A Burial / 3 Men Have Been Sent To Prison For Fighting Over Ashawo In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.