Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,771 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

Need A Writer? All-round Creative Writer Online? Then You Gotta Come In Here!! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Need A Writer? All-round Creative Writer Online? Then You Gotta Come In Here!! (294 Views)

Trying To Make Money Online, Then You Need To See This, Now!! / The Number 1 Thing That Disqualifies Candidates From First Round Interview / Need An All-round Creative Writer Who Works Online? Online English Tutorials??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need A Writer? All-round Creative Writer Online? Then You Gotta Come In Here!! by Nobody: 8:27pm On Oct 03, 2017
Hi... My name is Gabby. I'm an all-round creative writer.
I write articles for blogs, websites, newspapers, magazines. You can check my profile and see my posts.

I write event speeches and publicity posts.

I write essays(all kinds); narratives, descriptives, argumentatives, expositories.

I write term papers, and I also leave explanatory hints so you can learn to write on your own.

I write academic and research reports.

I write application letters and all kinds of letters.

I very well write stories, long or short, fiction and non-fiction, drama or prose.

I also write poetry.

I write biographies, using the information my clients provide.

I proofread and edit written works.

Best part is, you don't even have to see me in person. And here's how it works so you know you are not being duped.

I show you a sample of my work and you go through it. Then I take your job.

I do the complete thing as send only half of it to you through whatsapp or e-mail so you can easily print it out or copy it out.

When you've made your payment through online transfer, you get the rest.

Now now, prices are very low and cheap. So everyone can afford it. Depending on the length and complexity you want. Everything is as low and as reasonable as it can get.

Just send me an e-mail and we'll talk.

You won't be disappointed.

Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Managing Director Needed / Apply For The Citibank Nigeria Limited Fresh Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitment / Head Of Chambers / Associate Partners Wanted(lagos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.