Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,058 members, 7,863,756 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:28 AM

Are You Bored: Have Fun By Playing Some Games For Fun Or Money And Win - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Are You Bored: Have Fun By Playing Some Games For Fun Or Money And Win (950 Views)

Children Playing At The Premises Of Onitsha Mall / Enough Of I Need Idea Or Money For Investment: Lets Invest Now. / Information Or Money: Which is more valuable? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You Bored: Have Fun By Playing Some Games For Fun Or Money And Win by Sameni(m): 1:33pm On Feb 18, 2007
Guys,

If you are bored and really want to while away the time, I will advice you to have some fun by taking a look of some GAMES for you to play for FUN or Play for MONEY and win.

If you don't know about the game before, chose play for FUN and study it very well before you now play for MONEY.

You will need your e-gold account to play for money and win with as little as 0.05cents or more.

You can withdraw your earnings instantly into your e-gold straight away. In seconds it is deposited into your account with no delay at all. Open your e-gold account to confirm if it has been deposited instantly.

I have done it several time and win and I also lose as well. ( i.e. if you are too greedy and anxious.)

Click the link [ http://www.playforgold.net/?574211 ] to register and start playing.

See you at the top.

Sola
Re: Are You Bored: Have Fun By Playing Some Games For Fun Or Money And Win by buzzme: 10:52pm On Feb 26, 2010
Just incase you want to get more information on how to get money from your friends in facebook, i help people realize that. It is simple and cheap to know. Though, nothing is free of charge nowadays so i collect a little amount for this information. To cantact me to acquire this unrereaveled way of making cash on facebook, you can buzz me up on ositastanley8@gmail.com but if you want to talk to me directly, you can aswell reach me on +2347063247376. You will not regret this, i promise.

(1) (Reply)

Capital For Business / Starting Your Biz / Help With Visa Atm Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.