Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,020 members, 7,956,785 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:50 PM

3 World Leaders Who Actually Had Body Doubles - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 3 World Leaders Who Actually Had Body Doubles (64709 Views)

"Real Coup Plotters Are Sit-tight Leaders Who Manipulate Constitutions"-doumbouy / World Leaders Who Have Congratulated Joe Biden (List) / World Leaders Reactions As USA Opens Jerusalem Embassy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 World Leaders Who Actually Had Body Doubles by Coolgent(m): 5:59pm On Oct 04, 2017
How about yellow albino terrorist? He should have body double instead of dressing like mad man and ran away to neighbouring country
Re: 3 World Leaders Who Actually Had Body Doubles by Azam101: 6:42pm On Oct 04, 2017
braivheart:

He might actually be, but he'd still be at least one rung above your dad on the ladder of sense

Not just saying

millik see one of the people form Buhari's place. I nor tell you? dem plenty
So your dad paid school fees for this nonsense ? its pathetic and disgusting !
Re: 3 World Leaders Who Actually Had Body Doubles by Olatara(f): 8:16pm On Oct 04, 2017
PEPPERified:
hmmmmm.
Although it's laughable, I'm beginning to consider the truth in the rumors about our Baba and Jubril from Chad abi na Sudan.

Let us be objective.
Compare these photos. Like if they look different, share if you they look like the same person.
Honestly, am confuse.
Re: 3 World Leaders Who Actually Had Body Doubles by sshalom(m): 10:06pm On Oct 04, 2017
And all of them are dead with their double. Only GOD almighty remains forever.
Re: 3 World Leaders Who Actually Had Body Doubles by frank043(m): 11:19pm On Oct 04, 2017
millik:
u tryna include our presido?

lemme help u!

bubu et jubrin

Pictures ma'am
Re: 3 World Leaders Who Actually Had Body Doubles by Tinyemeka(m): 11:31pm On Oct 04, 2017
mecussey:

Yes...but oyibo can do many things ooo...they can even elongate the jabulani to the same size aisha cannot differenciate.

Choi! I swear down if they try that one, Nnamdi Kanu will just give up and enlist in the Nigerian Army.
Re: 3 World Leaders Who Actually Had Body Doubles by BALLOSKI: 5:05am On Oct 05, 2017
braivheart:

About Buhari using a double

I don't think so.

It's not impossible though, if you watched the comedian that mimicked him at the TSTV launch you go believe.

Besides its not difficult to find someone as dumb as he is. There 're many more where he's from.
the people saying it is buhari's double are from your region where many are without modicum brain and dumb in all dimebsions- what does that make you? You know the answer.

Dan zina !
Re: 3 World Leaders Who Actually Had Body Doubles by braivheart: 8:19am On Oct 05, 2017
BALLOSKI:
the people saying it is buhari's double are from your region where many are without modicum brain and dumb in all dimebsions- what does that make you? You know the answer.

Dan zina !

If you were smart you'd see the part where I said I don't think so

What does that make you?

Oh I forgot you won't know the answer

You're dumb like the rest of your lot that needs 120 jamb cut off to gain admission

Millik see 'nother one
Re: 3 World Leaders Who Actually Had Body Doubles by Kobicove(m): 9:00am On Oct 05, 2017
OK, we have heard
Re: 3 World Leaders Who Actually Had Body Doubles by joyfullyjoyous(f): 5:20pm On Oct 07, 2017
Laka dis?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Leaders Slowest To Congratulate Biden May Be His Big Worries / Bloated Vladimir Putin Video Heightens Theories Russian Leader Is Sick / China Executes 2 Politicians For Taking Bribe (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.