Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,659 members, 7,827,424 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

Letter To Glo: Why Is Your Internet Not Loading Many Important Websites?? - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Letter To Glo: Why Is Your Internet Not Loading Many Important Websites?? (22540 Views)

How Fast Is Your Internet? / How To Subscribe To Glo Yakata Plan And Get Up To 6GB Data And Much More / Bye Bye To Glo Data Subscription (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Letter To Glo: Why Is Your Internet Not Loading Many Important Websites?? by maisauki: 12:12pm On Oct 11, 2017
@OP, lemme assist you to describe glo network in simple illustration...
tortoise is slow
snail is slower than tortoise
glo is slower than snail
Re: Letter To Glo: Why Is Your Internet Not Loading Many Important Websites?? by Funkybabee(f): 12:20pm On Oct 11, 2017
I call their 444 cuz of their useless service which refused to connect yesterday,even at some point they are dropping my call

They are very stupid
Re: Letter To Glo: Why Is Your Internet Not Loading Many Important Websites?? by murmee: 12:21pm On Oct 11, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
Bro it's still the same thing, I use it on my Lappy steady. Most of my guys don't use any other network except GLO
Don't mind them. I have just abandoned 9Mobile for GLO and I'm enjoying it.
Re: Letter To Glo: Why Is Your Internet Not Loading Many Important Websites?? by kayLion(m): 12:22pm On Oct 11, 2017
A blogger thats uses GLO, is that one a blogger
Re: Letter To Glo: Why Is Your Internet Not Loading Many Important Websites?? by thunderbabs: 12:26pm On Oct 11, 2017
Oga, not since this year ooo. its since forever....Some sites never open when u use glo internet
Re: Letter To Glo: Why Is Your Internet Not Loading Many Important Websites?? by Funkybabee(f): 12:28pm On Oct 11, 2017
Let me gist u abt their customer care I called yesterdsy,i told her that my connection is not working.she told me that i should wait that she will have to check my line and see what wrong i said ok after some seconds she said i have finished my 3.2g data!!! I laugh tired and asked her if she is not crazy she then called out a number and said is that not my number i said no where did she see that kind number she then beg me that she is sorry that their network bring another person details ...

Their craze is like peak... it's in you

2 Likes

Re: Letter To Glo: Why Is Your Internet Not Loading Many Important Websites?? by Nobody: 12:32pm On Oct 11, 2017
glo! just zapped my data i just recharged five days ago
Re: Letter To Glo: Why Is Your Internet Not Loading Many Important Websites?? by chibykephoenix: 12:33pm On Oct 11, 2017
Glo is the best network for me. always fast and superb Glo rocks
Re: Letter To Glo: Why Is Your Internet Not Loading Many Important Websites?? by BeeBeeOoh(m): 12:35pm On Oct 11, 2017
murmee:
Don't mind them. I have just abandoned 9Mobile for GLO and I'm enjoying it.
U na man wey sabi, abeg continue flexing your GLO nothing do you wink smiley
Re: Letter To Glo: Why Is Your Internet Not Loading Many Important Websites?? by hanassholesolo: 12:42pm On Oct 11, 2017
They owe billions of dollar to a chinese firm. They are the guys that glo uses to provide network services. Thats why all through this year, glo has been terrible. Until they pay the debt the owe, i doubt there willl be any improvement.

1 Like

Re: Letter To Glo: Why Is Your Internet Not Loading Many Important Websites?? by Reeberry: 12:50pm On Oct 11, 2017
Egein:
Many Nigerian men are satisfied once they can access Xvideos, Bangbros and Bobrisky's snapchat.
Are you g*y?undecided
Re: Letter To Glo: Why Is Your Internet Not Loading Many Important Websites?? by Codedrock(m): 12:51pm On Oct 11, 2017
ENDTIMEgist:

your blog is opening here and I use GLO also
Try to use Chrome or Firefox to open it
Re: Letter To Glo: Why Is Your Internet Not Loading Many Important Websites?? by Reeberry: 12:55pm On Oct 11, 2017
OmichaelO:
someone is probably using your data

Dial *127*00# to check if anyone added his/her number.
You are right. Maybe the person he shared with is using the data anyhow.
Re: Letter To Glo: Why Is Your Internet Not Loading Many Important Websites?? by Codedrock(m): 12:56pm On Oct 11, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
I just opened the site you just mentioned without any problem, *screenshot attached* check the time on the pics if you doubt
Hello use Google Chrome or Mozilla
Re: Letter To Glo: Why Is Your Internet Not Loading Many Important Websites?? by Codedrock(m): 12:57pm On Oct 11, 2017
sekem:
Nice observation

At first, I thought it was only me

It seems to me that most of the blogger blogs that still retain the ..com domain names are opening but most of the blogger blogs that have custom domains are not opening

Glo sef lipsrsealed

Exactly
Re: Letter To Glo: Why Is Your Internet Not Loading Many Important Websites?? by Daeylar(f): 12:58pm On Oct 11, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
I just opened the site you just mentioned without any problem, *screenshot attached* check the time on the pics if you doubt

Just because you can open it does not mean the people who can't open the pages are lying,
Please stop implying that.

It's not a competition, it's just for Glo to fix their network,
Sheesh,
If Glo fixes their network and everything works well, it won't affect you,
So why are you so bothered?
Re: Letter To Glo: Why Is Your Internet Not Loading Many Important Websites?? by BeeBeeOoh(m): 12:59pm On Oct 11, 2017
Codedrock:

Hello use Google Chrome or Mozilla
I'm using Google Chrome to reply your mention now, I even minimized it and attached the screenshot, do you still need screenshot from Mozilla Firefox

Re: Letter To Glo: Why Is Your Internet Not Loading Many Important Websites?? by oloolo: 1:00pm On Oct 11, 2017
If GLO advertise 10gb for 1k, I can not buy cause u will probably on use 500mb before the duration runs out.

1 Like

Re: Letter To Glo: Why Is Your Internet Not Loading Many Important Websites?? by BeeBeeOoh(m): 1:02pm On Oct 11, 2017
Daeylar:

Just because you can open it does not mean the people who can't open the pages are lying,
I never said so sweetheart, I'm just trying to tell people that down here GLO serves us right that the fault might be from ones location
Re: Letter To Glo: Why Is Your Internet Not Loading Many Important Websites?? by Codedrock(m): 1:02pm On Oct 11, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
I'm using Google Chrome to reply your mention now, I even minimized it and attach the screenshot, do you still need screenshot from Mozilla Firefox

not nairaland open takemetonaija.com or ogbongeblog.com

The problem is not an all site issue it is some sites mostly blogger sites
Try to open those sites on other networks with Chrome you will see they will load
Re: Letter To Glo: Why Is Your Internet Not Loading Many Important Websites?? by Daeylar(f): 1:12pm On Oct 11, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
I never said so sweetheart, I'm just trying to tell people that down here GLO serves us right that the fault might be from ones location

And so?
My point is that you're quoting anyone who says that Glo is giving them issues and posting screen shots as if you are trying to imply that they are lying,

Why are you so insensitive?
So if it's from their location now they shouldn't say anything?
They shouldn't complain, Glo shouldn't fix it?

It happened to me before with nairaland but nairaland is better now, does that mean I will start posting screenshots of how my nairaland page is working?

Like I said earlier

It's not a competition, it's just for Glo to fix their network,
Sheesh,
If Glo fixes their network and everything works well, it won't affect you,
So why are you so bothered?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Letter To Glo: Why Is Your Internet Not Loading Many Important Websites?? by emonkey(m): 1:13pm On Oct 11, 2017
buskie13:
Why can't I get access to their stupid customer care in English language baffles me,they all speaking Yoruba, and I want to subscribe for their 1k plan,loaded from the bank that's how they've finished my money from 1k down to 6h,how can I contact them,I don't remember subscribing for any useless advert or package

LIAR! We speak English grin grin grin
Re: Letter To Glo: Why Is Your Internet Not Loading Many Important Websites?? by BeeBeeOoh(m): 1:14pm On Oct 11, 2017
Codedrock:

not nairaland open takemetonaija.com or ogbongeblog.com

The problem is not an all site issue it is some sites mostly blogger sites
Try to open those sites on other networks with Chrome you will see they will load
kinda busy now, will still holla at ya when I open "Takemetonaija.com. brb

Re: Letter To Glo: Why Is Your Internet Not Loading Many Important Websites?? by BeeBeeOoh(m): 1:17pm On Oct 11, 2017
Daeylar:

And so?
My point is that you're quoting anyone who says that Glo is giving them issues and posting screen shots as if you are trying to imply that they are lying,

Why are you so insensitive?
So if it's from their location now they shouldn't say anything?
They shouldn't complain, Glo shouldn't fix it?

It happened to me before with nairaland but nairaland is better now, does that mean I will start posting screenshots of how my nairaland page is working?

Like I said earlier

auntie abeg we no dey quarrel. Good day smiley
Re: Letter To Glo: Why Is Your Internet Not Loading Many Important Websites?? by ncoolsome(m): 1:27pm On Oct 11, 2017
pls am trying to call glo customer care does anyone have there airtel number
Re: Letter To Glo: Why Is Your Internet Not Loading Many Important Websites?? by ncoolsome(m): 1:27pm On Oct 11, 2017
pls am trying to call glo customer care it's not connecting does anyone have there airtel number
Re: Letter To Glo: Why Is Your Internet Not Loading Many Important Websites?? by spoilerx: 1:32pm On Oct 11, 2017
glo !!!!!!

months back it was impossible to update ubuntu via glo , probably some kind of routing issue.
Re: Letter To Glo: Why Is Your Internet Not Loading Many Important Websites?? by Luisema4luv(m): 1:56pm On Oct 11, 2017
My own dy open anytin o
Re: Letter To Glo: Why Is Your Internet Not Loading Many Important Websites?? by Nobody: 1:56pm On Oct 11, 2017
This is not new...I can't brownse of my glo line since February and I kept calling them and no solution up till now.
Other networks are perfectly working fine.

Glo should better do somefin fast before I toss their sim away.
undecided

1 Like

Re: Letter To Glo: Why Is Your Internet Not Loading Many Important Websites?? by DroidNine: 1:58pm On Oct 11, 2017
Lacomus:
Oga I guess it's not from Glo, I'm also experiencing the same problem despite using Airtel, mine works fine during the day but from 1 am my blogs don't open anymore. Visit Blogger help forum you would be amazed how people in other countries are experiencing the same problem.

Perhaps it's Blogger's fault.
Then why is my blog working on other network

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Letter To Glo: Why Is Your Internet Not Loading Many Important Websites?? by lorhema(f): 2:00pm On Oct 11, 2017
maisauki:
@OP, lemme assist you to describe glo network in simple illustration...
tortoise is slow
snail is slower than tortoise
glo is slower than snail

These creatures will get to their destinations. Not GLO. I was in Jos and even making calls was a problem. In Abuja now and can't surf or make/receive calls. I'm prepared to porte as soon as I get the details of what to do.

1 Like

Re: Letter To Glo: Why Is Your Internet Not Loading Many Important Websites?? by Nobody: 2:30pm On Oct 11, 2017
Airtel and MTN are such greedy companies. I sub and can't use it browse. To even post this was with a sort of struggle. Why are this sort of cursed organisations allowed to reign supreme in this country.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Which Cool Phone Can I Get For N35,000? / Why You Should Avoid Buying The Foldable Phones In 2019 / Photos From TECNO CAMON 20 Series Launch In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.