Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,999 members, 7,838,512 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Help A Civil Engineering Student - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Help A Civil Engineering Student (429 Views)

What Is The Difference Between A Civil Servant And A Public Servant? / Sylvia Nduaguba Chinwedu, IMSU Best Graduating Mechanical Engineering Student / Moses Adebowale Ogunbiyi Slumps And Dies (UNIOSUN Civil Engineering Dept HOD) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help A Civil Engineering Student by Kelly2713(m): 10:28am On Oct 04, 2017
good morning my able nlanders, am a civil engineering student of akwa ibom state polytechnic and we just finished our 2nd semester exams. am now preparing for my siwes program, also am the type who like studying ahead of time. my problem is that i av browse the UNESCO site to download some text books on the courses that we ar to handle in my level 200 but to no avail. can you guys help me with links to download books related to my field of study.
thanks.
pls mods do the needful

(1) (Reply)

UNIBEN Post-utme Screening Result 2017/2018 Released – See How To Check Here / Has ASUU's Demand Been Met? / Latest Nigerian Platform For Writers (call For Writing Gigs)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.