Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,256 members, 7,811,715 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:52 PM

Gossip Blogger Ebiwali Gives Out 5k To Her Readers To Apologizes For Blunders - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gossip Blogger Ebiwali Gives Out 5k To Her Readers To Apologizes For Blunders (466 Views)

Descushiel Apologizes For Forgetting Her Lyrics While Singing National Anthem / How Esabod Made Mr. Latin To Apologizes O Iyabo Ojo & Nkechi Blessing Sunday / Wizkid Apologizes For Missing Banky W's White Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gossip Blogger Ebiwali Gives Out 5k To Her Readers To Apologizes For Blunders by Rachelsblog(f): 11:31am On Oct 04, 2017
Oh So she knows, the blunders alot, Yeye dye smell, read what she just posted on her blog.

''Hey People, Sorry i have been so busy blogging, Haven't had much time to discuss with you..
Please Pardon me, In the same vein, Am giving out 5k at the end of this month to 2 Readers.

Even though i don't reply comments like before, just know that i see you, i know you.. And i Appreciate ya''ll.

And thanks Also for understanding all my grammatical blunders, as they have been bashing me for that.. Atleast i know that no matter how i write the post, you guys understand the content and that whats is important to me..

Note; This Giveaway is not part of the weekly own, this is just to apologize for not having much time for ya'll..

Best Commenter, wins 3k

Highest commenter wins 2k..

Goodluck to ya'll.

I heart you.. From your Gossip Queen Ebi Wali.

Meanwhile Check out my recent photos how do i look..??

Confirm it here:
http://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2017/10/ebiwali-apology-giveaway-win-5k-on.html

cc; lalasticlala

Re: Gossip Blogger Ebiwali Gives Out 5k To Her Readers To Apologizes For Blunders by smardray(m): 11:34am On Oct 04, 2017
ahhh aye ti baje tan

1 Like

Re: Gossip Blogger Ebiwali Gives Out 5k To Her Readers To Apologizes For Blunders by BrutalJab: 11:38am On Oct 04, 2017
Ur own blunder self don pass her own gbangaun!

1 Like

Re: Gossip Blogger Ebiwali Gives Out 5k To Her Readers To Apologizes For Blunders by Nobody: 12:07pm On Oct 04, 2017
@OP ... Your own pass blunders

1 Like

Re: Gossip Blogger Ebiwali Gives Out 5k To Her Readers To Apologizes For Blunders by NicoBaba(m): 2:09pm On Oct 04, 2017
see pot calling kettle black

(1) (Reply)

Little Nigerian Comedienne Emmanuella Is Such A Talented Dancer / Crazy Compilation Of Viral One Corner Dance Videos. The Last Guy Was Crazyyy!! / BREAKING: Tagbo: Police Reveals Cause Of Death, Re-invite Davido

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.