Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,833 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

Why Do Sick Christians Pray To God For Healing And Still Go Ahead To Take Drugs? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Do Sick Christians Pray To God For Healing And Still Go Ahead To Take Drugs? (1037 Views)

Mr. Ibu Seriously Sick, Refuses To Take Drugs (video) / More Than Half Of The Ladies In The North Take Drugs - Twitter User / Man In G-Wagon Gives Money To Boys Selling Firewood Ahead Of Christmas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Sick Christians Pray To God For Healing And Still Go Ahead To Take Drugs? by MasterJoe(m): 12:13pm On Oct 04, 2017
I only contemplated on this when I get ill my very self. Is it the lack of faith in God or the lack of faith in the drugs that make christians to engaged in both when ill?

Where is God's word?
Re: Why Do Sick Christians Pray To God For Healing And Still Go Ahead To Take Drugs? by teamsynergy: 12:20pm On Oct 04, 2017
MasterJoe:
I only contemplated on this when I get ill my very self. Is it the lack of faith in God or the lack of faith in the drugs that make christians to engaged in both when ill?

Where is God's word?

who gave the Christians that produce this drugs the knowledge to do so??

and why didn't u ask God to help u open this thread instead of using your phone
Re: Why Do Sick Christians Pray To God For Healing And Still Go Ahead To Take Drugs? by uboma(m): 12:27pm On Oct 04, 2017
Heavens help those who help themselves.....

Prayer alone will not make you well when sick.

Pray, visit the hospital, run a medical check, take your prescribed medication and pray.

this way, you will get well.

but one who only prays, he is only deceiving himself.....
Re: Why Do Sick Christians Pray To God For Healing And Still Go Ahead To Take Drugs? by MasterJoe(m): 4:56pm On Oct 04, 2017
teamsynergy:

who gave the Christians that produce this drugs the knowledge to do so??

and why didn't u ask God to help u open this thread instead of using your phone

Sorry, can you kindly hint me on how to open a thread. You said instead of using a phone. Of course I did use my Nokia 210 to post this. Is the display bad? Is there anything I need to know about nairaland that I lack the know-how? Please enlighten me if you can?
Re: Why Do Sick Christians Pray To God For Healing And Still Go Ahead To Take Drugs? by ABCthings: 10:59am On May 04, 2019
It just like being lost in the wilderness...

seeing a juicy tree...

sitting under its shade...

Then asking God to fill you stomach >undecided (

bliss Stupidity. angry -\ /

(1) (Reply)

Are You Suffering From Pimples. Chec How I Get A Clear And Smooth Skin In 2weeks / Constantly Being Banned By Anti-spam Bot (I Believe Intentionally) / Missing Huawei Mate 9 Phone To Claim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.