Stats: 3,150,656 members, 7,809,481 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:21 AM

Boat Capsizes In Kebbi Killing Many Villagers. Graphic Photos - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Boat Capsizes In Kebbi Killing Many Villagers. Graphic Photos (28782 Views)

Five Killed As Boat Capsizes In River Niger (Graphic Photos) / Cruise Boat Capsizes In Calabar River, 11 Rescued, 3 Still Missing / Pastor Shedrack Bako, 4 Others Drown As Boat Capsizes In Taraba (2) (3) (4)

Re: Boat Capsizes In Kebbi Killing Many Villagers. Graphic Photos by Bally84: 2:44pm On Oct 04, 2017
Really sad,,,, how is going on in kebbi state? Just last month kebbi state was all over the news that 156people were killed on a boat that capsized on there way to the market from doke-kaina to lolo market and here is another one just less than a month on the same river,,,,,, oh my good God have mercy on us..........
Re: Boat Capsizes In Kebbi Killing Many Villagers. Graphic Photos by Uyi168: 2:45pm On Oct 04, 2017
Learning how to swim is as important as learning how to drive..

Re: Boat Capsizes In Kebbi Killing Many Villagers. Graphic Photos by colli247(m): 2:46pm On Oct 04, 2017
CastedDude:
Scores of villagers were killed in a horrifying boat mishap which occurred in Yauri local government area of Kebbi state on Tuesday, October 3. The boat which reportedly carried at least 50 people capsized in the river - killing at least 16 villagers who were on the way to a market when the accident occurred. 17 people are reported to have survived with others missing.

The corpses of the victims have been deposited at the General Hospital Yauri, Kebbi State.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/10/boat-capsizes-at-yauri-local-government-kebbi-state.html

I pray for those that believes in Nigeria.

May all your life endeavors, resemble Nigeria.

May anything you lay hands to do, take the shape of Nigeria.

May your entire life , be like Nigerian roads.

May God shine his lights upon your life, like that of Nigeria power supply .

May heaven harass you the same manner Nigerian police/military harass people.

May your children's behavior be like that of bokoharam.

May the spirit of buhari revolve in whatsoever you and your family do.

May your peace be like Nigerian peace.

May God bless you the same manner and measure Nigeria pays her workers.

May your achievements be like, that of Nigeria.

Amen.

Happy independent day.
Re: Boat Capsizes In Kebbi Killing Many Villagers. Graphic Photos by talk2emma: 2:53pm On Oct 04, 2017
Lawrenzium2k3:
RIP...... Many travel daily on water and return but do not know what God did to them. Grant the family heart to bear the loss.

My dear na God ooo I remember when I was in brass LGA of bayelser state is like 2 hours plus form state capital
Re: Boat Capsizes In Kebbi Killing Many Villagers. Graphic Photos by Vado(m): 2:53pm On Oct 04, 2017
userplainly:

tas y its very good/wise to learn how to swim..... or at least float.... floating can keep u alive

You are absolutely right. I'll commence swimming lessons one of these days myself.
Re: Boat Capsizes In Kebbi Killing Many Villagers. Graphic Photos by Flashmove: 3:00pm On Oct 04, 2017
Whenever bubu is in town , terrible things happens ..
Re: Boat Capsizes In Kebbi Killing Many Villagers. Graphic Photos by juman(m): 3:02pm On Oct 04, 2017
See hard working people died like insects.

Kai.

In this age. This is 2017 for God's sake.

One nigeria can never become a modern country.
Re: Boat Capsizes In Kebbi Killing Many Villagers. Graphic Photos by brightworld2(m): 3:08pm On Oct 04, 2017
Keneking:
APC government sef embarassed cry
wetin concern APC government for this matter.... abeg give yourself sense
Re: Boat Capsizes In Kebbi Killing Many Villagers. Graphic Photos by Funkybabee(f): 3:25pm On Oct 04, 2017
Rip to them
Re: Boat Capsizes In Kebbi Killing Many Villagers. Graphic Photos by muller101(m): 3:25pm On Oct 04, 2017
Heading to Libya I guess
Re: Boat Capsizes In Kebbi Killing Many Villagers. Graphic Photos by Larwin(m): 4:06pm On Oct 04, 2017
50 people inside boat of this type, that is overloading angry
Re: Boat Capsizes In Kebbi Killing Many Villagers. Graphic Photos by perdollar(m): 4:13pm On Oct 04, 2017
no b today aboki start to dey die like chickens. bc of dia religion which has influenced dia way of life, life is worthless to dem. dey die anyhow n r buried anyhow.
Re: Boat Capsizes In Kebbi Killing Many Villagers. Graphic Photos by LordIsaac(m): 4:25pm On Oct 04, 2017
KunkAcid:

I honestly can't stop weeping for this country,
The rate of tragic occurrences since this Buhari & APC govt came on board is a valid proof that God is not happy with Nigeria.

Truly, when the wicked rule the people mourn!

My condolence goes out to all the families affected. May God grant the deceased eternal rest.

Nigeria......hmmmmmm......na wa ooo!
Sir....this is beyonɗ Presiɗent Ɓuhari. This is something so ɗeep in a thirɗ world serum. Msy Goɗ ɗeliver us.
Re: Boat Capsizes In Kebbi Killing Many Villagers. Graphic Photos by faragai24: 4:39pm On Oct 04, 2017
1Rebel:
I'm indifferent to their plight. undecided

You must have one by saying this.
Re: Boat Capsizes In Kebbi Killing Many Villagers. Graphic Photos by demefa(m): 4:46pm On Oct 04, 2017
RIP. I love Yauri
Re: Boat Capsizes In Kebbi Killing Many Villagers. Graphic Photos by FrancisIgya: 5:05pm On Oct 04, 2017
Another boat mishap occured in Katsina-Ala, Benue State on saturday, sept. 31st 2017 in which 7 members of an Etulo family were drowned.
Re: Boat Capsizes In Kebbi Killing Many Villagers. Graphic Photos by Nonnyflex(m): 5:21pm On Oct 04, 2017
Just looking at one of the police rescue 'speed boat"... Before it will get to an accident scene people don die troway... Hope it's not only me that saw that police canoe... May their souls rest in peace
Re: Boat Capsizes In Kebbi Killing Many Villagers. Graphic Photos by Kyllahmc(m): 6:09pm On Oct 04, 2017
It's not advisable to get on a boat if you can't swim
Re: Boat Capsizes In Kebbi Killing Many Villagers. Graphic Photos by Likei(m): 6:16pm On Oct 04, 2017
Deeldorado:

That's very bad of you. You don't have any iota of human sympathy?
Nope their people are killing innocent igbos under the guise of python Dance. May karma catch up with all their relatives.
Re: Boat Capsizes In Kebbi Killing Many Villagers. Graphic Photos by Likei(m): 6:20pm On Oct 04, 2017
muri4mig:
this is how i make comment on the dead when i have a dead brain.
Re: Boat Capsizes In Kebbi Killing Many Villagers. Graphic Photos by SeanDada1(m): 6:33pm On Oct 04, 2017
greatmarshall:
cry

I fear those dead compromised safety - No life jackets!
Re: Boat Capsizes In Kebbi Killing Many Villagers. Graphic Photos by drmuri(m): 6:57pm On Oct 04, 2017
colli247:
I pray for those that believes in Nigeria.

May all your life endeavors, resemble Nigeria.

May anything you lay hands to do, take the shape of Nigeria.

May your entire life , be like Nigerian roads.

May God shine his lights upon your life, like that of Nigeria power supply .

May heaven harass you the same manner Nigerian police/military harass people.

May your children's behavior be like that of bokoharam.

May the spirit of buhari revolve in whatsoever you and your family do.

May your peace be like Nigerian peace.

May God bless you the same manner and measure Nigeria pays her workers.

May your achievements be like, that of Nigeria.

Amen.

Happy independent day.
the day God shared common sense: you obviously went AWOL. shut up fool!
Re: Boat Capsizes In Kebbi Killing Many Villagers. Graphic Photos by DancingSkeleton(m): 7:32pm On Oct 04, 2017
officialfestus:
they were on their way to Tripoli, not market

RIP to the lost souls

front page at last..... first time in history FTC,since January..... the wait no be here oh

cc.dancingskeleton.......my mentor I DON make my own oh
gist me

Re: Boat Capsizes In Kebbi Killing Many Villagers. Graphic Photos by mechanics(m): 9:56pm On Oct 04, 2017
so unfortunate, may their souls rest in peace.

Helicopter Crashes In Sokoto State / My Summer Trip To Lyon, Geneva and Chamonix Mont-Blanc! / Lagos Airport Extremely Corrupt – Sabbatical, American Vlogger (Video)