Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,437 members, 7,819,604 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

List Of Top 7 Celebrities Who Were Ruined By Drugs And Alcohol - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / List Of Top 7 Celebrities Who Were Ruined By Drugs And Alcohol (61989 Views)

Brymo's Anti-Igbo Tweet Caused By Drugs, Ex-Management Says - David Hundeyin / Tops Of Celebrities Who Were Ruined By Drugs / Nollywood Actor Tops List Of Celebrities Who Were Ruined By Drugs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Top 7 Celebrities Who Were Ruined By Drugs And Alcohol by haywhyy(m): 8:14pm On Oct 04, 2017
Lol... Before I opened this thread I knew majek fashek would be among Ashey na him dey top table
Re: List Of Top 7 Celebrities Who Were Ruined By Drugs And Alcohol by mrbillz(m): 8:25pm On Oct 04, 2017
seguno2:

Do you now agree that you were only throwing tantrums in your earlier comment without answering my question?
Read between the lines bro! Whatever apologies means to you.

I answered you already and apologized for the statement made earlier which I assumed you were throwing shade until proven otherwise.

Peace bro... One love

1 Like

Re: List Of Top 7 Celebrities Who Were Ruined By Drugs And Alcohol by orgzeyn(m): 8:39pm On Oct 04, 2017
Nowadays reverse is the case because drugs is now addicted to celebrities they sing rubbish are it appreciated
Re: List Of Top 7 Celebrities Who Were Ruined By Drugs And Alcohol by klassykute(m): 9:27pm On Oct 04, 2017
mikejj:
grin the way the world they go more will soon join
im thinkin wizkid
Re: List Of Top 7 Celebrities Who Were Ruined By Drugs And Alcohol by Kaycee7(m): 9:27pm On Oct 04, 2017
Op, stop defaming people here. I don't know if that 3rd pic is supposed to be DMX or what. DMX has his issues but drugs ain't one of them. Talk more of drugs ruining his career and/or life.
Britney Spears might have had issues in the past, post-Timberlake relationship. But she appears to have her sh1t together currently. With top charting tracks as recent as 2013, I don't know when the drugs you're talking about ruined her career and/or life.

Below is a recent picture of DMX

Re: List Of Top 7 Celebrities Who Were Ruined By Drugs And Alcohol by fapcrook(m): 10:01pm On Oct 04, 2017
Macaulay Culkin should be on the list
Re: List Of Top 7 Celebrities Who Were Ruined By Drugs And Alcohol by horlakunle25(m): 10:18pm On Oct 04, 2017
VenaCava:
who is this trash bag!!?
thunder fire dat hand u use in typing dis shit!! Hw close are u to terry g b4 u type dis rubbish dat may follow u till d end of ur life
Re: List Of Top 7 Celebrities Who Were Ruined By Drugs And Alcohol by blaqroy: 10:30pm On Oct 04, 2017
mecussey:

Not really, the worst part of drug abuse is if you did not achieve anything with it. It is better to die a legend/hero and a drug addict than dieing without making a mark in life. Fela and co you still remember but you have already forgotten some of your brothers who died recently bc, they did not achieve anything.
Indeed
Re: List Of Top 7 Celebrities Who Were Ruined By Drugs And Alcohol by grandstar(m): 10:38pm On Oct 04, 2017
mrbillz:
Whitney Houston made my "salad days" a memory to reminisce. Her lyrics and dexterity in delivery was so great that you be touched by every words she uttered.
Too bad drug ruined it all cry cry

No rehab was iconic. I evenly downloaded it from Youtube
Re: List Of Top 7 Celebrities Who Were Ruined By Drugs And Alcohol by Nobody: 10:49pm On Oct 04, 2017
BBA the chase's Nando embarassed

Re: List Of Top 7 Celebrities Who Were Ruined By Drugs And Alcohol by Marotzke(m): 11:44pm On Oct 04, 2017
What of Original sterioman Ekwe?
Re: List Of Top 7 Celebrities Who Were Ruined By Drugs And Alcohol by thinkmoney(m): 2:38am On Oct 05, 2017
Yarnvibes:
​Here is a list of top 7 celebrities who were ruined by alcohol and drugs by Fabinfos.com. This stars got themselves addicted in alcohol and drugs, ending up ruining their career and lives.

1. Majek Fashek

Majekodunmi Fasheke was one of the biggest music act from Nigeria, he worked with acts like Michael Jackson, Snoop Dogg, Tracy Chapman, Jimmy Cliff and Beyoncé. Unfortunately, his addiction to drugs ruined his career, and life entirely.

2. Amy Winehouse

Amy Winehouse was an English singer and songwriter who was known for her deep contralto vocals and eclectic mix of musical genres, but she sadly was addicted to alcohol, and later died as a result of alcohol poisoning.

3. Whitney Houston

Whitney Houston was everyones favorite singer and was recognised as the most awarded female act ever by the Guiness Book of Record in the year 2009. Despite all are talents, she was addicted to drugs and died on the 11th of February 2012, as a result of drowning due to intoxication.

4. Britney Spears

Britney Spears was so big that she was once described as the biggest female pop star on earth, but she became addicted to drugs and everything fell apart.

5. DMX

DMX dominated the rap/Hip-Hop scene in the late 90’s/early 2000’s dropping albums like “It’s dark and hell is hot”, “And then there was X”, etc. He is the first rapper in history to release two number one albums in the same year, and the only artist in history to release 5 consecutive albums that debuted at number one. Though drugs have ruined his career.

6. Lindsay Lohan

She was everybody’s sweetheart. It was overwhelming to watch her with numerous mug shots from post-drunken sprees. Coupled with kleptomania, she hasn’t had an easy adult life, and this has cost her a lot in revenue money.

7. Hanks Anuku

Finally on this list is Hanks Anuku, who was one of the biggest actors in Nollywood in the early 2000s. His fate changed because of drugs and alcohol. He dropped off the radar and even though he was a Special Assistant to then Governor Emmanuel Uduaghan of Delta State, his addiction affected him mentally.

There you have it on this post “List of Top 7 Celebrities who were ruined by Drugs and Alcohol.” I hope you found this piece helpful.

http://fabinfos.com/list-top-7-celebrities-ruined-drugs-alcohol/

pls, tell me that's not DMX in the white singlet forming epilepsy?
Re: List Of Top 7 Celebrities Who Were Ruined By Drugs And Alcohol by Skmoda360(m): 6:59am On Oct 05, 2017
hijacke:
What about that home alone actor
Macaulay Culkin..
Re: List Of Top 7 Celebrities Who Were Ruined By Drugs And Alcohol by Kobicove(m): 8:37am On Oct 05, 2017
Some people say that Eedris name should also be on this list grin

OP, I think you should oblige them
Re: List Of Top 7 Celebrities Who Were Ruined By Drugs And Alcohol by Austin234(m): 8:38am On Oct 05, 2017
Yeyebritiesssssssss
Re: List Of Top 7 Celebrities Who Were Ruined By Drugs And Alcohol by AfonjaConehead: 9:06am On Oct 05, 2017
Pidgin2:
No gospel singer or entertainer is among these lots after one miserable atheist will say there is no God

yep..and some of them pplayed with their dogs and...some of them rant like they gat rabies,dontcha think da authorities shud do somethin'bout tha,huh?
Re: List Of Top 7 Celebrities Who Were Ruined By Drugs And Alcohol by Kemiii(f): 8:44pm On Oct 05, 2017
KendrickAyomide:
u don't know the meaning of "ruin"?

Ogbeni Ferrara hiatus did i say his career ruined
Re: List Of Top 7 Celebrities Who Were Ruined By Drugs And Alcohol by bobnatlo(m): 4:51pm On Oct 06, 2017
1shortblackboy:
pls i beg u where can i download this video

Guy abeg where we fit download that song??
Re: List Of Top 7 Celebrities Who Were Ruined By Drugs And Alcohol by bobnatlo(m): 4:55pm On Oct 06, 2017
frenzyduchess:
Singing :Na igbo na im make Hakeem go gaga,
Chorus : see the fool, oye ara
Na igbo and codeine ti gbo gbo o
Chorus : see the fool oye ara
E mama warn am
Chorus :oye ara
Stop igbo o
Chorus : oye ara
E nor wan hear
Chorus :oye ara
Now e dey for yaba left
grin

Abeg where I go fit download that video?
Re: List Of Top 7 Celebrities Who Were Ruined By Drugs And Alcohol by Nobody: 6:12pm On Oct 06, 2017
Check donjazzy's instagram page
bobnatlo:

Abeg where I go fit download that video?
Re: List Of Top 7 Celebrities Who Were Ruined By Drugs And Alcohol by bobnatlo(m): 9:56am On Oct 07, 2017
frenzyduchess:
Check donjazzy's instagram ipage
Tnks
Re: List Of Top 7 Celebrities Who Were Ruined By Drugs And Alcohol by Nobody: 10:28am On Oct 07, 2017
Uwc
bobnatlo:

Tnks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

#TeeBillzOutburst: Fans Blast Tiwa Savage On Her Instragram Page / Jennifer Lopez 50th Birthday In Miami, ₦43million Porsche Gift (Photos) / Skitmaker Churchill Dies While Making A Skit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.