Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,899 members, 7,834,985 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

Help: INFINIX HOT 4 Pro Showing X Chameleon/ Update - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help: INFINIX HOT 4 Pro Showing X Chameleon/ Update (1641 Views)

Redmi Note 9 Pro Showing 5G With Airtel / Please Help... Infinix S4 Or Xiaomi Redmi 7 / Help!!!! Infinix Note 4 Pro And Zero 5 Pro Which Is Better ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help: INFINIX HOT 4 Pro Showing X Chameleon/ Update by odinga1of: 2:33pm On Oct 04, 2017
Dear Phonelanders,

i mistakenly put my phone inside my pocket yesterday, so i bent down in the kitchen and was tiding so stuffs,

So after I finished, i checked and lo and behold .................i saw phone update with X chameleon black screen.

so i was confused, if my phone has got bad or what is the problem....................since yesterday the phone was showing INFINIX powered by android.

What should I do now or what step should i take now phone gurus in the house?

cc:
honsule, puskin, dragnet, Techynigerian, Misstechy, TechsNG, Techmax, skino4united,
Re: Help: INFINIX HOT 4 Pro Showing X Chameleon/ Update by richeeyo(m): 2:36pm On Oct 04, 2017
Hold the the power and volume down button and follow instructions to reset Switch it off first by holding it for up to 20sec
Re: Help: INFINIX HOT 4 Pro Showing X Chameleon/ Update by odinga1of: 2:37pm On Oct 04, 2017
richeeyo:
Hold the the power and volume down button and follow instructions to reset
Switch it off first by holding it for up to 20sec

Boss I don off and on tire..............still showing INfinIx pwered by Android on blank screen.
Re: Help: INFINIX HOT 4 Pro Showing X Chameleon/ Update by richeeyo(m): 2:47pm On Oct 04, 2017
odinga1of:

Boss I don off and on tire..............still showing INfinIx pwered by Android on blank screen.
that means you need to go flash it
But thinking of buying that phone currently using the phantom Z tecno
Re: Help: INFINIX HOT 4 Pro Showing X Chameleon/ Update by odinga1of: 2:53pm On Oct 04, 2017
richeeyo:
that means you need to go flash it
But thinking of buying that phone currently using the phantom Z tecno

Boss how much will it cost to flash it?
Re: Help: INFINIX HOT 4 Pro Showing X Chameleon/ Update by Ksslib(m): 4:14pm On Oct 04, 2017
Looks like your phone is bricked.
I found this . Might help you www.nairaland.com/3244812/finally-how-unbrick-revive-hard

(1) (Reply)

How To Change Itel Lockscreen? / London Used Ipad Air 2 / The Troubles Of The Samsung Galaxy Note 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.