Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,270 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:55 AM

Perfect Ways To Deal With Difficult Clients In The Event Industry - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Perfect Ways To Deal With Difficult Clients In The Event Industry (670 Views)

Are You Interested In Earning From The Event Industry?read THIS / Is The Event Industry One Of Your Sources Of Income??? Read This!!!!!! / Escoba Smith Buries His Father In Umuahia, Money Rains At The Event. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Perfect Ways To Deal With Difficult Clients In The Event Industry by bayoojo68: 2:43pm On Oct 04, 2017
Event professionals work with many different types of clients. Often this is one of the best parts of the job. Clients can be delightful, perhaps even becoming a close friend or advocate for your business. Some clients aren’t memorable, devoid of any eventful experiences. Then there are the difficult clients in the event industry.

Difficult clients in the event industry are similar to tough clients in other industries but also have their own unique problems. A difficult client might monopolize your time. Others may demand outrageous services. Perhaps they are slow to pay or unable make decisions. Often times difficult clients in the event industry tend to create emergencies out of minor situations. In the worst case scenario, your difficult client is all of the above. No matter the type, they drain your energy and are hard to work with.

Types of Difficult Clients in the Event Industry

Everything is an Emergency Client – These clients cause a panic about minor details. They also take up a lot of your time.
I’m Not Sure What I Want Client – This person may constantly change their mind and lack vision. These clients can also find decisions crippling.
Know-It-All Client – The know-it-alls believe they know exactly how to do your job and everything about events.
Constantly Changing Deadlines Client – This client tells you they have plenty of time before they need a quote but then decide they need it by tomorrow.
I Don’t Really Care Client – This very hands-off approach can be frustrating. It is hard to fulfill the client’s unspoken needs or expectations when all they tell you is they don’t care.
Complainer Client – This client knows how to find a problem with everything and nitpick. You may find they often don’t know what they want, but whatever you offer is not it!
How Much Extra Will This Cost Client – This client is definitely keeping their tight budget in mind. They will remind you of this throughout the working relationship

Continue Reading: https://blog.houseofjethro.com/ways-deal-difficult-clients-event-industry/
Re: Perfect Ways To Deal With Difficult Clients In The Event Industry by MrRhymes101(m): 7:30am On Oct 07, 2017
The ones that would be disturbing me to announce the name of their village Chief or even bring him up to the high table, very annoying!!

(1) (Reply)

What's The Reason For Cutting Cakes During Birthday ? (pics) / Free Food In Your Fridge For A Month! / My Pre Wedding Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.