Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,464 members, 7,812,414 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:01 PM

Escoba Smith Buries His Father In Umuahia, Money Rains At The Event. Photos - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Escoba Smith Buries His Father In Umuahia, Money Rains At The Event. Photos (59384 Views)

Money Rains As Abuja Popular Social Club Celebrate Colleague On Birthday. / Money Rains As Igbo Big Men Throw Cash At Dancing Couple / Man Buries His Father In A N32M BMW In Anambra (Photos From Movie) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Escoba Smith Buries His Father In Umuahia, Money Rains At The Event. Photos by Angelanest: 2:31pm On Dec 18, 2017
It was money rain at the burial of the father of Nigerian big boy and CEO of Muccon Resources Ltd, Escoba Smith over the weekend in Umuahia, Abia state. The burial ceremony pulled a massive crowd in the community as friends, colleagues, family members and others graced the colorful event. The Turkey-based flamboyant man, Escoba shared pictures from the burial event on his social media page.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/12/escoba-smiths-fathers-burial-event-in-umuahia-abia-state.html

3 Shares

Re: Escoba Smith Buries His Father In Umuahia, Money Rains At The Event. Photos by Angelanest: 2:32pm On Dec 18, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Escoba Smith Buries His Father In Umuahia, Money Rains At The Event. Photos by PaChukwudi44(m): 2:32pm On Dec 18, 2017
SO WE NOW SPRAY MONEY AT BURIALS?

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Escoba Smith Buries His Father In Umuahia, Money Rains At The Event. Photos by Angelanest: 2:33pm On Dec 18, 2017
cc; lalasticlala

3 Likes

Re: Escoba Smith Buries His Father In Umuahia, Money Rains At The Event. Photos by iamJ(m): 2:35pm On Dec 18, 2017
money rains cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy #200 is what is making this broke illiterate feel fly

everytin on the ground is not more than 40k
[img]https:///media/11-30-2017/O91SGn.gif[/img]

192 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Escoba Smith Buries His Father In Umuahia, Money Rains At The Event. Photos by Milllz: 2:38pm On Dec 18, 2017
money rains cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy #200 is guess the guy above me didn’t see the bundles in the two last pictures what is making this broke illiterate feel fly

I guess the guy above me didn’t see the bundles in the two last pictures.

The man is old. It should be a Celebration of life. So, yes, money is allowed.

69 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Escoba Smith Buries His Father In Umuahia, Money Rains At The Event. Photos by blaze1916(m): 2:57pm On Dec 18, 2017
Sorry!!! With all the money the son has, he couldn't buy him back to life..vanity

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Escoba Smith Buries His Father In Umuahia, Money Rains At The Event. Photos by Treasure17(m): 3:27pm On Dec 18, 2017
Chai.. see money everywhere and yet some can't even afford hundred naira for a meal. This life sha..

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Escoba Smith Buries His Father In Umuahia, Money Rains At The Event. Photos by adadike281(f): 4:20pm On Dec 18, 2017
Ego ji olu o! Rip papa. May pound sterling fall on me this Xmas!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Escoba Smith Buries His Father In Umuahia, Money Rains At The Event. Photos by brainpulse: 4:50pm On Dec 18, 2017
shocked What is the usefulness of you spraying money when the road to your house is still muddy.
What is the usefulness in your spraying of money when you have at least a poor man in your family.

46 Likes

Re: Escoba Smith Buries His Father In Umuahia, Money Rains At The Event. Photos by Nobody: 4:50pm On Dec 18, 2017
dis guy don carry him fada do money medicine smh lipsrsealed

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Escoba Smith Buries His Father In Umuahia, Money Rains At The Event. Photos by lonelydora: 4:50pm On Dec 18, 2017
When i see people like Escoba Smith, i will be wondering what i was doing in university for 6 years.

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Escoba Smith Buries His Father In Umuahia, Money Rains At The Event. Photos by Okoyeeboz: 4:50pm On Dec 18, 2017
Why is it that most young Igbo millionaires don't live long enough to see old age?

8 Likes

Re: Escoba Smith Buries His Father In Umuahia, Money Rains At The Event. Photos by sureheaven(m): 4:50pm On Dec 18, 2017
Reminds me of the name .. .... Pablo escoba.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Escoba Smith Buries His Father In Umuahia, Money Rains At The Event. Photos by wellmax(m): 4:51pm On Dec 18, 2017
Vanity upon vanity

5 Likes

Re: Escoba Smith Buries His Father In Umuahia, Money Rains At The Event. Photos by Category1: 4:51pm On Dec 18, 2017
Money they will share to the poor, is been thrown to the dead....
Africa lol

3 Likes

Re: Escoba Smith Buries His Father In Umuahia, Money Rains At The Event. Photos by dadebayo1(m): 4:51pm On Dec 18, 2017
Escoba... What is the guy on polo looking at?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Escoba Smith Buries His Father In Umuahia, Money Rains At The Event. Photos by passyhansome(m): 4:51pm On Dec 18, 2017
BURIAL IS OVERRATED HERE IN NIGERIA

9 Likes

Re: Escoba Smith Buries His Father In Umuahia, Money Rains At The Event. Photos by stepo707: 4:51pm On Dec 18, 2017
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Escoba Smith Buries His Father In Umuahia, Money Rains At The Event. Photos by itiswellandwell: 4:52pm On Dec 18, 2017
Hmmmmm
Re: Escoba Smith Buries His Father In Umuahia, Money Rains At The Event. Photos by tstx(m): 4:52pm On Dec 18, 2017
Better oil dey the papa head.

1 Like

Re: Escoba Smith Buries His Father In Umuahia, Money Rains At The Event. Photos by Runaway: 4:52pm On Dec 18, 2017
People wen suppose arrest us wen we dey trol money for group, nai dey look money for ground like.... Make I cucuma mind my business self........

But if na poor man na, the beating wen go follow the even the police man nor go fit talk am.

2 Likes

Re: Escoba Smith Buries His Father In Umuahia, Money Rains At The Event. Photos by wellmax(m): 4:52pm On Dec 18, 2017
Person wey don already die.

I wonder what these people benefit from this wasteful showoff.

Just to please ego and claim important.

Useless.

3 Likes

Re: Escoba Smith Buries His Father In Umuahia, Money Rains At The Event. Photos by donblade85555(m): 4:52pm On Dec 18, 2017
God save the black race oh.
Will althose money bring the daed to live.
any way, wen u make money illegally, I waste it without thinking

anyway for funny jokes and riddles that will make you laugh like a mad man visit www.laughkillme.com
Re: Escoba Smith Buries His Father In Umuahia, Money Rains At The Event. Photos by Snow02: 4:52pm On Dec 18, 2017
iamJ:
money rains cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy #200 is what is making this broke illiterate feel fly

[img]https:///media/11-30-2017/O91SGn.gif[/img]
I know you don't believe that but if you do ure a bitter muf**ker

20 Likes

Re: Escoba Smith Buries His Father In Umuahia, Money Rains At The Event. Photos by soberdrunk(m): 4:52pm On Dec 18, 2017
It doesn't concern me if they want to spray the whole CBN or if he has direct links with El-Chapo, my only annoyance is how they have reduced "SOLDIERS" trained with tax payers monies and are supposed to be defending the Nation to "mere bodyguards/bouncers"! See the three mumu soldiers in the third to last picture even posing for camera, walahi if i was their commander nah guardroom till 2019. I wonder when soldiers became errand boys for money bags, this is an insult to the armed forces angry angry

Ps-With all the money they claim to have, see the 'low budget' girls they arranged for after party........ angry

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Escoba Smith Buries His Father In Umuahia, Money Rains At The Event. Photos by Nobody: 4:52pm On Dec 18, 2017
Vanity cry
Re: Escoba Smith Buries His Father In Umuahia, Money Rains At The Event. Photos by Lilimax(f): 4:53pm On Dec 18, 2017
Ndi ara everywhere!
Re: Escoba Smith Buries His Father In Umuahia, Money Rains At The Event. Photos by joystickextend1(m): 4:53pm On Dec 18, 2017
ok na cool

Meanwhile guys check out my profile for your extender products and other adult fantasy toys
Re: Escoba Smith Buries His Father In Umuahia, Money Rains At The Event. Photos by Nobody: 4:53pm On Dec 18, 2017
Smile, kontinu
Re: Escoba Smith Buries His Father In Umuahia, Money Rains At The Event. Photos by Nobody: 4:53pm On Dec 18, 2017
Big boy dis, Big boy dat... what does he actually do in Turkey, abeg? His business isn't registered abeg. Na wah ooo.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Engagement Ceremony: Abuja Lady In Keke Napep (photo) / Photo Of A Nigerian Bride With Her All White Bridesmaids / How Much Did Your Wedding Cost You, How Much Are You Budgeting For Your Wedding?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.