Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,755 members, 7,820,616 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

Who Is The Best Nigerian Rapper? - Music/Radio (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Who Is The Best Nigerian Rapper? (31856 Views)

Who Is The Best Nigerian Musical Artist Talentwise? / These Are The Top Best Nigerian Songs Of 2021, Which Is Your Favourite? / Mention Two Best Nigerian Gospel Songs You Have Heard This Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is The Best Nigerian Rapper? by Scailz(m): 10:34am On Oct 05, 2017
MI actually still is the best. Nigga just not hot like he used to but his bars will always dominate any other rapper whenever he's on game
Re: Who Is The Best Nigerian Rapper? by lekjons(m): 11:22am On Oct 05, 2017
Ovela1:

Pls can I get the Giyazz song? I'l like to sample it pls. I love quality rap songs.

Am enefolalevi@gmail.com. plssssss
download it here...

http://my.notjustok.com/track/download/id/88344/by/UfNOs
Re: Who Is The Best Nigerian Rapper? by toygod2: 11:32am On Oct 05, 2017
Naeto C
Re: Who Is The Best Nigerian Rapper? by Nobody: 12:13pm On Oct 05, 2017
See fat crakhead tryna be romannnnntic! grin grin grin kiss
NoFavors:
morning beautiful
Re: Who Is The Best Nigerian Rapper? by IgedeBushBoy(m): 1:20pm On Oct 05, 2017
Ice Prince

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Best Nigerian Rapper? by Nobody: 1:35pm On Oct 05, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
See fat crakhead tryna be romannnnntic! grin grin grin kiss
Am I not always romantic? Stop lying, you know I'm the most romantic naija dude ever liveth. Beautiful girls do not lie. Stop it! wink smiley kiss
Re: Who Is The Best Nigerian Rapper? by ebinyi(m): 1:58pm On Oct 05, 2017
Blackface, I de my office.
Re: Who Is The Best Nigerian Rapper? by Chiscomax(m): 2:09pm On Oct 05, 2017
Drbarmes:

nairaland sha! everybody wan talk... u ar rating rappers n u don't know dat pun n wordplay are same.... pls stay away frm anytin rap

k
Re: Who Is The Best Nigerian Rapper? by internationalman(m): 2:22pm On Oct 05, 2017
Bibidear:
thanks
I wish we could never stop mentioning each other!
Re: Who Is The Best Nigerian Rapper? by Wizaugpet(m): 3:01pm On Oct 05, 2017
goodnewscliff:
u dy madt!!!!
Lol, as usual grin grin grin
Re: Who Is The Best Nigerian Rapper? by jrerico1(m): 6:15pm On Oct 05, 2017
Goodnuel:
MI's lyrics are very wack??
MI can compete with the very best in the US. You haven't listen to his mixtapes that's why you are talking shit
Re: Who Is The Best Nigerian Rapper? by MNDY(m): 7:47pm On Oct 05, 2017
checkolatunji:

No contest bro . the guy is damn too good

You may want to check this track out ' Leaders Of The True School'

Dope!!!

Bros, please is there any way you can enable me have all his body of works, I mean every track of his and maybe other works he has also featured on. I really want to achieve that aim. I don't have any of his works anymore.
Re: Who Is The Best Nigerian Rapper? by MNDY(m): 7:47pm On Oct 05, 2017
checkolatunji:

No contest bro . the guy is damn too good

You may want to check this track out ' Leaders Of The True School'

Dope!!!

Bros, please is there any way you can enable me have all his body of works, I mean every track of his and maybe other works he has also featured on. I really want to achieve that aim. I don't have any of his works anymore...
Re: Who Is The Best Nigerian Rapper? by checkolatunji: 7:57pm On Oct 05, 2017
MNDY:

Bros, please is there any way you can enable me have all his body of works, I mean every track of his and maybe other works he has also featured on. I really want to achieve that aim. I don't have any of his works anymore...

Cant say for now cos i lost my memory card few weeks ago and my cousin that have all his album is in service(Nysc) and i dont know when he will be back.
Re: Who Is The Best Nigerian Rapper? by Ihsan6(m): 8:32pm On Oct 05, 2017
Ogbenimax:
dagrin rip my mainman
CEO best RAP ALBUM 2010
Re: Who Is The Best Nigerian Rapper? by anigbajumo(m): 9:54pm On Oct 05, 2017
whoisboj:

Baba I have been a fan of vector since when he was spitting when he was in unilag and YSG, one tin I believe in his consistency which rap song as vector dropped this year, only NTA which he was featured by erigga

Lol,uno dey follow vec at all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is The Best Nigerian Rapper? by Goodnuel: 11:03pm On Oct 05, 2017
jrerico1:
MI can compete with the very best in the US. You haven't listen to his mixtapes that's why you are talking shit
You OK bro??
Re: Who Is The Best Nigerian Rapper? by Goodnuel: 11:09pm On Oct 05, 2017
frankfab:
Presently DREMO is the best rapper.
Rap Legends include Jesse Jags, M.I, Ice prince, Ill bliss, mode-nine.
How can you mention all these guys and still Mention Ill bliss??

How were you able to do that??
Re: Who Is The Best Nigerian Rapper? by MNDY(m): 1:18pm On Oct 06, 2017
checkolatunji:

Cant say for now cos i lost my memory card few weeks ago and my cousin that have all his album is in service(Nysc) and i dont know when he will be back.

Ok. But pls do me a favour by helping me let your brother know about it whenever you get in touch with him

And perhaps he will be able to make a way for me to get them from him.

I've been on the search for a very long time.

Thanks.
Re: Who Is The Best Nigerian Rapper? by goroman: 1:41pm On Oct 06, 2017
Koonlay! that boy good
Re: Who Is The Best Nigerian Rapper? by irofulu(f): 1:55pm On Oct 06, 2017
I don't know a m not updated for now I don't know what is going on this days but I prefer M.I
Re: Who Is The Best Nigerian Rapper? by Kingsboy96(m): 9:36pm On Oct 07, 2017
TellMeNothing:
Bumping to B. I. G's- I got a story to tell

Just saw this thread.. Unfortunately, saw it late, 9 pages gone....

Wetin de vex me with this kind thread be say people wey no even know anything about rap go come de talk Nonsense...

Mi is king.. But before him Mode nine already was and still ontop!

But wait, Jesse Jags is the greatest, do you know that?
You should. Listen to I'm hot- M I

Well, you must have heard of Vector, tha viper with words.. but dude is flopping out lately...

And best of all, in this time when the rap game is seemingly dead and like cocaine hard to find in the streets when popo be on chase... , Guess the new kid in the block keeping it so real right from inception and

That's right - Paperboi-Erigga..

What am i trying to say? I am simply saying there is no fucking pool the best is Anoty.
M. I - Modenine
Jesse_Jagz
Vector
Erigga

Show dem camp
Reminisce...

Al these ones mentioning ycee, dremo, et all this new school noise makers... Wetin una sabi angry
Chop knuckle bro

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

My Top Ten Gospel Jams / Play Fuji Music Online Or Download Here / Top 10 Nigerian Hit Songs That Excited Us In 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.