Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,250 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

Commercial Cassava Production - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Commercial Cassava Production (2919 Views)

Ondo Gets 10 Bulldozers To Boost Cassava Production -Gov Akeredolu Shares PHOTOS / Cassava Production: And A List Of Companies That Buy Cassava Tubers In Nigeria / Afdb Plans $120 Million To Boost Cassava Production (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Commercial Cassava Production by Nobody: 6:47pm On Oct 04, 2017
I'm new to cassava production and I'd like to take it up as a business. I need expert advice pls. From site selection to post-harvesting operation.

NB: is it true that one pick up truck is one ton? smiley
What is the current price per ton?
Re: Commercial Cassava Production by Ken4agent(m): 8:20am On Oct 05, 2017
yinkaade11:
I'm new to cassava production and I'd like to take it up as a business. I need expert advice pls. From site selection to post-harvesting operation.

Thanks in anticipation of your interest in our Book......Information there in was carefully gathered by a Doctor of Plant Nutrition. Resource centers are IITA, NIHOT, IR&T all research institute as well as cassava traders.

The book is meant to be cassava farmers manual. It will educate you on how to cultivate cassava, how to manage your cassava farm, how to process into garri including cost of processing, it highlight the best variety and their yield as well as how to make money from your cassava plantation.
The book Quoted resent prices of all the labour charges from harvesting to peeling, grinding and frying. It elaborate the number of bags that can be harvested in One hectare, number of bags it will reduce into after peeling, after grinding and after frying cum cost analysis.

The Book also elaborated the ton of cassava tuber you will get in one hectare, how much you will sell it and how much profit to expect. The Book Quote recent price for all labour charges from harvesting, peeling, grinding, fermenting, sifting and frying. The Book explain how many pickup full of cassava tuber can be obtained from one hectare and how much it can be sold. The Book explain the expected profit if you selling out the tubers at farm gate and if you processing into garri in 50kg bags.

The Book detailed all the agronomic best practice for cultivating TME419 stem, weeding, fertilization, planting and harvesting.
Contact us via the contact detail below and request for the Book Table of content for your perusal. You will agree with us it comprehensive base on the Table of content. If you need a copy contact us and we send you modalities for securing a copy.

The Book is meant for intending cassava farmers and existing cassava farmers who intend to improve yield and maximize profit. If you already have a cassava farm, ensure you secure a copy. The Book will enlighten you on what steps to take to make cash out of your plantation.

We invested lot of time and resources in gathering the information in the Book. The need to produce the book arose out of our client FAQs. So if you are our esteem customer expect to purchase the Book at a much reasonable price. The Book is available both in hard copy and soft copy.
Book is sent after payment confirmation.
If you are in Ibadan, you can meet us at UI to collect your Hard copy

WhatsApp chat line: 08038623884
URL: www.kenfarm.com.ng
Contact us and request for the Table of content or request for the Book
Thanks
Manager
Kenfarm Ltd
Re: Commercial Cassava Production by Nobody: 7:33pm On Oct 05, 2017
Ken4agent:

Thanks in anticipation of your interest in our Book......Information there in was carefully gathered by a Doctor of Plant Nutrition. Resource centers are IITA, NIHOT, IR&T all research institute as well as cassava traders.

The book is meant to be cassava farmers manual. It will educate you on how to cultivate cassava, how to manage your cassava farm, how to process into garri including cost of processing, it highlight the best variety and their yield as well as how to make money from your cassava plantation.
The book Quoted resent prices of all the labour charges from harvesting to peeling, grinding and frying. It elaborate the number of bags that can be harvested in One hectare, number of bags it will reduce into after peeling, after grinding and after frying cum cost analysis.

The Book also elaborated the ton of cassava tuber you will get in one hectare, how much you will sell it and how much profit to expect. The Book Quote recent price for all labour charges from harvesting, peeling, grinding, fermenting, sifting and frying. The Book explain how many pickup full of cassava tuber can be obtained from one hectare and how much it can be sold. The Book explain the expected profit if you selling out the tubers at farm gate and if you processing into garri in 50kg bags.

The Book detailed all the agronomic best practice for cultivating TME419 stem, weeding, fertilization, planting and harvesting.
Contact us via the contact detail below and request for the Book Table of content for your perusal. You will agree with us it comprehensive base on the Table of content. If you need a copy contact us and we send you modalities for securing a copy.

The Book is meant for intending cassava farmers and existing cassava farmers who intend to improve yield and maximize profit. If you already have a cassava farm, ensure you secure a copy. The Book will enlighten you on what steps to take to make cash out of your plantation.

We invested lot of time and resources in gathering the information in the Book. The need to produce the book arose out of our client FAQs. So if you are our esteem customer expect to purchase the Book at a much reasonable price. The Book is available both in hard copy and soft copy.

Thanks
Manager
Kenfarm Ltd

Thank you @ Kenfarm Ltd. How much is this book please?

Help me to send the table of content to my email: yinkaade11@gmail.com
Re: Commercial Cassava Production by Ken4agent(m): 9:51pm On Oct 05, 2017
yinkaade11:

Thank you @ Kenfarm Ltd. How much is this book please?

Help me to send the table of content to my email: yinkaade11@gmail.com

thanks for your interest we have sent the table of content cum other detail to the email you provided.
Regards
Re: Commercial Cassava Production by dorispray: 8:42am On Oct 06, 2017
Op.....I'll need you to send me the same info as well. My email is: dorispray@gmail.com

Many thanks in advance.

Ken4agent:

thanks for your interest we have sent the table of content cum other detail to the email you provided.
Regards
Re: Commercial Cassava Production by FriendlyDeji: 9:02am On Oct 06, 2017
yinkaade11:

Can we chat privately?
Re: Commercial Cassava Production by Ken4agent(m): 10:16am On Oct 06, 2017
dorispray:
Op.....I'll need you to send me the same info as well. My email is: dorispray@gmail.com

Many thanks in advance.

Thanks for your interest, we have sent the document and their info to your email provided. Expecting your feedback. Regards
Re: Commercial Cassava Production by Nobody: 6:40pm On Oct 07, 2017
FriendlyDeji:

Can we chat privately?

Of course yes. Via?
Re: Commercial Cassava Production by juaksproperties: 9:10pm On Oct 07, 2017
I will also like to have the content of the book on my Email : adeolafans@yahoo.com. what is price of the hard copy?
Re: Commercial Cassava Production by gabe: 7:47am On Oct 08, 2017
yinkaade11:

1 pickup is about 4 tonnes. prices range from 12k-30k per tonne based on starch content (for industrial buyers). A pickup goes for 50k at my place in benue currently. mostly bought by garri producers.
Re: Commercial Cassava Production by danwa25(m): 10:00am On Oct 08, 2017
gabe:
1 pickup is about 4 tonnes. prices range from 12k-30k per tonne based on starch content (for industrial buyers). A pickup goes for 50k at my place in benue currently. mostly bought by garri producers.
asalamun alykum! Pls let me have your contact i need cassava
Re: Commercial Cassava Production by gabe: 10:32am On Oct 08, 2017
danwa25:
asalamun alykum! Pls let me have your contact i need cassava
I don't actually sell, but there is a market for raw cassava in Ugbokolo , benue state.
Re: Commercial Cassava Production by danwa25(m): 3:19pm On Oct 08, 2017
Thank you but can i have your contact for you to put me through
gabe:
I don't actually sell, but there is a market for raw cassava in Ugbokolo , benue state.
Re: Commercial Cassava Production by Nobody: 3:51pm On Oct 08, 2017
gabe:

Thanks for the enlightenment. However, I would appreciate if you can shed more light on the following:

1. How would somone know the starch content of the harvested root?
2. Is it the higher the starch content, the greater the price or vice Verser?
Re: Commercial Cassava Production by gabe: 6:42pm On Oct 08, 2017
yinkaade11:

Thanks for the enlightenment. However, I would appreciate if you can shed more light on the following:

Usually yes, but its more of importance to industrial users. Sorry i don't know how the tests are done.
Re: Commercial Cassava Production by Nobody: 8:17pm On Oct 08, 2017
gabe:
Usually yes, but its more of importance to industrial users. Sorry i don't know how the tests are done.

Alright. Many thanks!
Re: Commercial Cassava Production by Nicogen4us(f): 5:20am On Oct 11, 2017
yinkaade11:

The test is done by science laboratory technicians. You can contact Trinity Crown science laboratory and Entrepreneurship service for that.
The starch content do not determined the price rather determined the best usage of the cassava.
Re: Commercial Cassava Production by Nobody: 7:59am On Oct 12, 2017
Nicogen4us:

The test is done by science laboratory technicians. You can contact Trinity Crown science laboratory and Entrepreneurship service for that.
The starch content do not determined the price rather determined the best usage of the cassava.

Okay, where is Trinity located? Are they into buying as well?
Re: Commercial Cassava Production by Theagriman: 6:17pm On Oct 12, 2017
I have over 100 tonnes of cassava in 5 acre of land and due for harvest Dec @ efo abeokuta ogun state any interested buy can contact me :08111764383 or Whatsapp:08111764383
Re: Commercial Cassava Production by Nicogen4us(f): 3:18am On Oct 14, 2017
yinkaade11:

Okay, where is Trinity located? Are they into buying as well?

Trinity is at Oyo town
We buy and sell
Re: Commercial Cassava Production by bluke(m): 4:49am On Oct 14, 2017
Ken4agent:

Thanks
Manager
Kenfarm Ltd

can you send details of the cassava plan to bolaluke90@gmail.com and cost and how to pay
Re: Commercial Cassava Production by tosin2013: 7:50am On Oct 14, 2017
Ken4agent:

Thanks
Manager
Kenfarm Ltd

send details to me on egberongbe25@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Commercial Cassava Production by Ken4agent(m): 6:10pm On Oct 14, 2017
tosin2013:

Thanks for your interest in our Book. A copy of the Table of content has been sent to your email as directed. We are optimistic this Book will be your Companion as far as TME419 cultivation and cassava in general is concern. You will not not get specific information in the book anywhere even in google because it an intellectual property yet to be let loose to the Internet.
cheers!
Re: Commercial Cassava Production by Ken4agent(m): 6:17pm On Oct 14, 2017
tosin2013:

Thanks for your interest in the Book. A copy of the Table of Content has been sent to your email box for review. Information is power. I can assure you this book will be your companion as far as TME419 or cassava cultivation is concern.
cheers!
Re: Commercial Cassava Production by Ken4agent(m): 6:22pm On Oct 14, 2017
bluke:

can you send details of the cassava plan to bolaluke90@gmail.com and cost and how to pay

Thanks for your interest in the Book. A copy of the Table of Content has been sent to your email box for review. Information is power. I can assure you this book will be your companion as far as TME419 or cassava cultivation is concern.
cheers!
Re: Commercial Cassava Production by ghadaphy(m): 4:19pm On Oct 24, 2017
send it to me also, include the price of the book
Re: Commercial Cassava Production by Ojogbajacobs: 12:02pm On Sep 09, 2020
I will like to have the table of content of the book on my Email : ojogbafarms1@gmail.com. or my phone number

what is price of the soft or hard copy?

My contact WhatsApp / call line 08033267665
Re: Commercial Cassava Production by Paulwaiyez: 12:36pm On Sep 09, 2020
Please send the details of the book on cassava from Dr of plant nutrition to my email and the cost.
Email:info@pentagonagro.com
Email:pentagoninternationallimited@gmail.com
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Free WAEC 2018 Animal Husbandry Theory And Obj Answers / Which Is More Profitable Between Cocoa And Cashew Plantation / Black Soldier Fly Frass Aka Black Gold Available For Sale. Better Than Manure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.